Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020 has been released. Students Can Apply for Online Application form till 29th July 2020 at 11:59 PM. The Last Date for Registration Fee Payment is 29th July 2020. BSTC 2020 exam will be held on 30th August 2020. Subsequently, the BSTC Application Form has available on the www.predeled.com. Before filling the application form, candidates have to check the BSTC eligibility criteria and reservation. The application submission will involve creating a candidate login account from the official website of BSTC 2020. With the registered account, candidates will have to further fill the Rajasthan BSTC online form 2020 with relevant and correct details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
R.D.E Bikaner will releases the Application form. Furthermore, images will be uploaded and the fee is to be paid. However, there will not be any application correction facility available. Therefore, candidates must be very careful while filling the form. Furthermore, for more detail regarding how to apply for Rajasthan BSTC Online Form, keep on reading the article.
The Rajasthan BSTC Application Form Correction Link Is Now Active!
Rajasthan BSTC Online Form Registration Date Has Been Extended! Apply Before The Last Date (29th July).
BSTC Online Form Date 2020
AS per BSTC important Date candidates can fill the Application Form between 15th June to 29th July 2020. Furthermore, candidates are advised to be aware of the complete Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Last Dates and Schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 Release dates are as given below.
|1||BSTC 2020 Online Form Release date||15th June 2020|
|2||Last Date for Registration Fee Payment||23rd July 2020|
|3||Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 Last date||29th July 2020|
|4||Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Examination||30th August 2020|
Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020
The candidates, interested in appearing for the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam, will have to fill up & apply for the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form in the online mode only. There will be no other medium of BSTC D.El.Ed. Application Form submission available. The Application Form Submission involves registration, updating the application form details, uploading images, and making the application fee payment. The candidates can follow the detailed steps below.
How To Apply For Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020?
In order to apply online for registration, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
BSTC 2020 Online Registration
The candidates will have to go to the www.predeled.com of the Pre D.El.Ed Exam 2020, R.D.E., Bikaner. Subsequently, provide basic details of Candidates.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Date of Birth
After Registration, candidates will have to further update the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020/ RCSE BSTC Online Form 2020 by entering relevant and correct details. This will include personal and academic credentials.
After Registration OTP generate and verify. Then candidates login panel will Open. Students can enter Application Id and password to login.
Candidates, after filling in the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020 details, will have to upload two images. First, a scanned image of a recent passport size photograph. Secondly, a scanned image of the candidate’s signature. The images must be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the RCSE RMSA BSTC 2020 exam conducting officials.
Upload Images as per the instructions are given below.
|S. No.||Image Type||File Format||Size|
|1||Scanned Image of Recent Passport Size Photograph||JPEG / JPG / PNG / BMP / GIF||Less than 100 KB|
|2||Scanned Image of Signature||JPEG / JPG / PNG / BMP / GIF||Less than 50 KB|
Application Fee Payment
The Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 submission will only be valid after making the requisite application fee payment. The Application Form can be filled for appearing in either or both papers, i.e. Rajasthan BSTC 2020 General Paper or Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Sanskrit Paper.
The Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020 Fees Details are as follows.
|1||Rajasthan BSTC Online Form General Paper||INR 400|
|2||Rajasthan BSTC Online Form Sanskrit Paper||INR 400|
|3||Online Form Both General and Sanskrit Paper||INR 450|
Candidates will have to make the BSTC Application Fees via payment gateways. The payment can be made via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Print the Confirmation Page
Review all the details entered, and click on submit the BSTC Online Form therein. A confirmation page will be generated which the candidate can take a print out of and preserve for future usage.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form Instructions 2020
The filing and submission of the BSTC online form will be a crucial step as only the candidates who successfully fill and submit their application forms before the last date will be allowed to appear in the examination. As per last year, there will a few things the candidates need to keep in mind while filing the Form.
- Application Form filed and submitted offline will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to keep a scanned copy of a passport photo of not more than 100 KB file size ready.
- Applicants will have to keep a scanned copy of their signature ready. The file size should not be more than 50KB.
- The file format should be in JPEG, GIF, BMP.
- Enter the correct contact information. As that detail will be further used for communication.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the payment of fees receipt.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the duly filled online application form for future use.
Rajasthan BSTC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must make sure that they clear the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Only the eligible candidates can apply the Application Form.
The Rajasthan BSTC Eligibility Criteria 2020 is as follows
- Nationality – Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile – Interested candidates must satisfy the domicile criteria for the state of Rajasthan.
- Age – The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years as on 1st July 2020. However, there is age relaxation for the reserved categories and Physically Handicapped students. Moreover, there is no age limit for divorced or widowed women.
- Minimum Required Education Qualification – Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 standard or equivalent from any of the government recognized Board or University in Rajasthan or form CBSE / ISCE. Moreover, candidates who are still pursuing their qualifying standard are eligible to apply. However, the candidate will have to show the passing result at the time of counselling procedure.
- Minimum Required Marks in the Qualifying Exam – Passing is not good enough because candidates must pass the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for General/OBC and SC/ST respectively.
Rajasthan BSTC District Code: Use for Application Form Filling
Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020 Details
As per the latest updates, State govt. of Rajasthan has decided to give the complete responsibility of BSTC 2020, including Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020, to the Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education (www.predeled.com). RCSE is the authority that will be releasing the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Online Form. Students interested for the Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC 2020) will have to submit the Online Application Form from the official website BSTC. Furthermore, as discussed above, the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form submission includes registration, filling the Online Form, uploading images, and making BSTC Registration Form Fee Payment.