NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2021: The North-Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences carries out the admission process. Candidates who want to pursue B.Sc Nursing can appear for the entrance exam. Thus, the selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the entrance exam. However, aspirants firstly have to fill up the online application form to apply. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. For more details regarding NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 exam schedule, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2021
The University announces the Official Dates of the NEIGRIHMS Nursing 2021 Application Form and the Entrance Examination. Candidates appearing for the examination should be well versed with the complete schedule. In addition, candidates can check Prospectus 2020 for BSc Nursing Course. The information brochure for this session shall be available in the same format. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below for reference.
|Starting Date of the Online Form NEIGRIHMS 2021 B.Sc Nursing Exam||– June 2021 –|
|Last Date of the NEIGRIHMS Registration Form 2021||– July 2021 –|
|Status of the Registration/ Correction Facility||– July 2021 –|
|Release of the Admit Card||– August 2021 –|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– August 2021 –|
|Submission of Class 12th and UG Marksheets||– September 2021 –|
|Declaration of the Result||–|
|First Round Counselling and Admission||–|
|Commencement of Classes||–|
Check – Punjab PPMET B.Sc Nursing Test
NEIGRIHMS 2021 B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021, you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Thus, the conditions for the B.Sc Nursing Admission for NEIGRIHMS are as follows:
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years of age as of 31st December 2021.
- The maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years of age.
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicant must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category is 45% and Reserved is 40% in 10+2.
- Lastly, the candidates must be medically fit.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The Mode of Filling the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Registration Form is Online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply. No forms are further accepted after the due date. While filling the form, we advise the candidates to enter the details correctly. However, the link to apply shall be available here. Candidates would reach the registration section through the given link.
How to Fill the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form?
The Step by step process to fill in the registration form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of NEIGRIHMS- neigrihms.gov.in
- Read the Instructions and click “OK”
- The first stage is Registration. Enter the following details- Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Submit”
- After registration, candidates receive a Registration ID and Password. Keep it for future reference.
- Login using the credentials and enter the rest of the details.
- Now Make Payment and click on “NEXT”
- Upload Required Documents and Finally Submit the application form.
NEIGRIHMS Application Form Fees
- The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 1000/- for all categories.
- Candidates can make payment through Online Mode only.
Further, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ records. Thus, if any changes would be made, then those would be updated out here.
List of Documents to Be Uploaded in the Application Form
The Candidates have to upload the following documents in the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Form 2021 –
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Scanned copy of Payment Proof
- High School Certificate
- Marksheet of 10+2 Exam
- NOC Certificate (for employed candidates)
Make sure that you upload all the documents as per the specifications. Failing which, can cause rejection of the application form.
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket is made available online on its official website- neigrihms.gov.in. Candidates can download their Shillong B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021 by submitting their Registration ID and Password. Further, candidates have to take out a printout of it. Candidates are advised to take out 2-3 copied. As it would be required for further admission processes as well. In addition, candidates need to ensure that they carry their hall tickets to the exam centre. The authorities further do not allow any candidate to enter the exam hall without it.
Shillong B.Sc Nursing Exam Center
The NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Test shall take place in two city center. Candidates can opt for only one exam center at the time of filling the registration form. Thus, the center allocated to the students can be termed as final. The following examination center is-
|Examination Center||City Code|
Check- Adesh University Nursing Application Form 2021
Examination Pattern and Syllabus of NEIGRIHMS 2021 Nursing Test
The Examination Pattern of Shillong B.Sc Nursing Test is as follows-
- The entrance examination is conducted in online mode, i.e it is a computer-based test.
- Questions asked are objective type in English Language only.
- Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and English.
- The Total Marks of the exam is 100 marks.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
Marking and Question Distribution of the Exam
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||40||40|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
NEIGRIHMS Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
The questions are asked from the basic 10+2 State Board/ CBSE Syllabus. No syllabus is specially prescribed by the Institute. Hence, candidates can prepare by studying the same books of their 12th class. The subjects to be studied are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In addition, candidates can also refer to a few reference books as well. By solving previous years’ papers, a candidate can easily understand the standard of questions and paper pattern.
neigrihms.gov.in B.Sc Nursing Exam Result 2021
The Result of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 is released within a week or two after the examination. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the result. However, the result is released in the form of the Merit List. Candidates must also note that the result shall be available in both Offline and Online mode. That means, the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Merit Result can be checked on the University Notice Board and Online. Shortlisted Candidates are further eligible for counselling and medical examination.
Selection Procedure of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the Merit List. However, the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2021, is made on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the Nursing Entrance Test.
If in case, two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then tie-breaking criteria is used to make even decisions. The following criteria are used in the tie-breaking method-
- Candidates with more marks in Biology.
- If not, the applicant with more marks in Physics/ Chemistry/ English.
- Even after that, if the tie still remains the same, then the candidate older in age shall get a higher rank.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Counselling
Soon after the release of the Merit List and Result, the University conduct the counselling. The Mode of the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling is Offline. That means, the shortlisted candidates, have to visit the Institute with the required documents. However, the details of the counselling schedule shall be available on the Merit List. Thus, candidates who fail to report to the Institute shall not be eligible for admission.
List of Documents Required at the Counselling
At the time of counselling, the candidates have to be physically present and submit the following documents (original)-
- 10+2 High School Certificate as a Date of Birth Proof.
- Admit Card of 10+2 Exam
- Passing and Marksheet of Class 10th and 12th.
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- NOC Certificate (if the candidate was an employee)
Hence, the candidates must bring the original documents. Candidates failing to produce any document cannot appear for the admission round. Thus, candidates who have been selected after the counselling have to attend a Medical Examination. Soon after, the medical exam, the applicant has to pay the admission fees to confirm admission.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Fee Structure
The Course Fees once deposited, is not refundable. Hence, the security deposit of the candidate who leaves the course midway after joining shall also be forfeited.