NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020: The authorities have released the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Application Form and have announced the important dates. In addition, download the form with the link given below. The North-Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences is responsible for carrying out the admission process. Candidates who want to pursue B.Sc Nursing can appear for the entrance exam. Thus, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the entrance exam. However, aspirants firstly have to fill up the online application form to apply. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. As the authorities will reject the applications of ineligible candidates. For more details regarding NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 exam schedule, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, the authorities have decided to extend the form submission date. Now the students can submit the form till 17th August 2020 by 5 PM.
- NEIGRIHMS Nursing Application Form for the session 2020-21 has been released. Moreover, all the important events dates are mentioned in the table given below. Candidates can now download the form and then can submit it to the address provided below. The prospectus has been made available as well. Moreover, the link to download the application form and for the prospectus is provided below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020
The University has not announced the Official Dates of the Application Form and the Entrance Examination. However, the tentative schedule is given below. The table will be updated as soon as the dates will be announced. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Admission Procedure. Therefore, they should check the concerned websites frequently, so that they do not miss out on any of the events.
|Starting Date of the Online Form NEIGRIHMS 2020 B.Sc Nursing Exam||18th June 2020|
|Last Date of the NEIGRIHMS Registration Form 2020|
17th August 2020
|Status of the Registration/Correction Facility|
|Release of the Admit Card||10th August 2020|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||13th September 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||On or Before 19th September 2020|
|First Round Counselling and Admission||29th September 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||05th October 2020|
Check – Punjab PPMET B.Sc Nursing Test
NEIGRIHMS 2020 B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020, you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Otherwise, your B.Sc Nursing Application Form will not be accepted. Thus, the following are the eligibility conditions for the B.Sc Nursing Admission for NEIGRIHMS.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- The maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years of age.
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicant must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category is 45% and Reserved is 40% in 10+2.
- Lastly, the candidates must be medically fit.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The Mode of Filling the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Registration Form is Online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply. No forms will be accepted after the due date. While filling the form, we advise the candidates to enter the details correctly. However, the link to apply will be available here. Candidates would reach the registration section through the given link.
How to Fill the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form?
The Step by step process to fill in the registration form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of NEIGRIHMS- neigrihms.gov.in
- Read the Instructions and click “OK”
- The first stage is Registration. Enter the following details- Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Submit”
- After registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. Keep it for future reference.
- Login using the credentials and enter the rest of the details.
- Now Make Payment and click on “NEXT”
- Upload Required Documents and Finally Submit the application form.
NEIGRIHMS Application Form Fees
- The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 1000/- for all categories.
- Candidates can make payment through Online Mode only.
Further, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ records. Thus, if any changes would be made, then those would be updated out here.
List of Documents to Be Uploaded in the Application Form
The Candidates have to upload the following documents in the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Form 2020 –
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Scanned copy of Payment Proof
- High School Certificate
- Marksheet of 10+2 Exam
- NOC Certificate (for employed candidates)
Make sure that you upload all the documents as per the specifications. Failing which, can cause rejection of the application form.
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket will be available online on its official website- neigrihms.gov.in. Candidates would be able to download their Shillong B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 by submitting their Registration ID and Password. Further, candidates have to take out a printout of it. Candidates are advised to take out 2-3 copied. As it would be required for further admission processes as well. In addition, candidates need to ensure that they carry their hall tickets to the exam centre. The authorities will not allow any candidate to enter the exam hall without it.
Shillong B.Sc Nursing Exam Center
The NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Test will take place in two city center. Candidates can opt for only one exam center at the time of filling the registration form. Thus, the center allocated to the students will be termed as final. The following examination center is-
|Examination Center||City Code|
Examination Pattern and Syllabus of NEIGRIHMS 2020 Nursing Test
The Examination Pattern of Shillong B.Sc Nursing Test is as follows-
- The entrance examination will take place online.
- Questions will be objective type in English Language only.
- Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and English.
- Total Marks of the exam is 100 marks.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
Marking and Question Distribution of the Exam
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||40||40|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
NEIGRIHMS Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Questions will be asked from basic 10+2 State Board/CBSE Syllabus. No syllabus is specially prescribed by the Institute.
neigrihms.gov.in B.Sc Nursing Exam Result 2020
The Result of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be released on the official website. Candidates who would have appeared for the exam will be able to check the result. However, the result will be available in the form of the Merit List. Candidates must also note that the result will be available in both Offline and Online. That means, the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Merit Result will be available in the University Notice Board and Online. Shortlisted Candidates will be eligible for the counselling and medical examination.
Selection Procedure of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Merit List. However, the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2020, will be made on the basis of the marks in the Nursing Entrance Test.
If in case, two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then tie-breaking criteria will be used to make even decisions. The following criteria are used in the tie-breaking method-
- Candidates with more marks in Biology.
- If not, the applicant with more marks in Physics/Chemistry/English.
- Even after that, if the tie still remains the same, then the candidate older in age will get a higher rank.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Counselling
Soon after the release of the Merit List and Result, the University will conduct the counselling. The Mode of the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling is Offline. That means, the shortlisted candidates, have to visit the Institute with the required documents. However, the details of the counselling schedule will be available on the Merit List. Thus, candidates who fail to report the Institute will not be eligible for admission.
List of Documents Required at the Counselling
At the time of counselling, the candidates have to be physically present and submit the following documents (original)-
- 10+2 High School Certificate as a Date of Birth Proof.
- Admit Card of 10+2 Exam
- Passing and Marksheet of Class 10th and 12th.
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- NOC Certificate (if the candidate was an employee)
Hence, the candidates must bring the original documents. Candidates failing to produce any document will not be eligible for the admission. Thus, candidates who have been selected after the counselling will have to attend a Medical Examination. Soon after, the medical exam, the applicant has to pay the admission fees to confirm admission.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Fee Structure
The Course Fees once deposited, is not refundable. Hence, the security deposit of the candidate who leaves the course midway after joining will also be forfeited.