NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 Dates are now available. The Admit Card is now available. Candidates can download it from the official site. Note that 18 August 2019 is the last date for online registration. Candidates who are willing to get admission in B.Sc Nursing Course can check this article. The North-Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences is the main conducting body. However, the NEIGRIHMS 2019 Registration Form is now available. The last date of the form submission is 18th August 2019. Candidates who will be applying for this will get a chance to study B.Sc Nursing Course. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the entrance exam. Hence, the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 will take place in three to four stages. Thus, in this article, we will be providing complete details about the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check- HPU B.Sc Nursing Application Form (Available)
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Event Schedule
The University has declared the Official Dates of the Application Form and the Entrance Examination. There might be a slight change in the dates as well. Therefore, we advise you to check the information frequently.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||19th July 2019|
|Last Date of the NEIGRIHMS Registration Form 2019||18th August 2019|
|Status of the Registration/Correction Facility||20th August 2019|
|Release of the Admit Card||23rd August 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||14th September 2019 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|Declaration of the Result||18th to 20th September 2019|
|First Round Counselling and Admission||24th September 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd October 2019|
- NEIGRIHMS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Admit Card is available online. Download it, as without it you will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The status of registration will be out tomorrow(20 August 2019). Make sure to check your application status.
- 18 August 2019 is the last date for online registration. Thus, make sure that you are registered, as no applications will be accepted after this.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019, you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Otherwise, your B.Sc Nursing Application Form will not be accepted. Thus, the following are the eligibility conditions for the B.Sc Nursing Admission for NEIGRIHMS.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- The maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years of age.
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The Applicant must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category is 45% and Reserved is 40% in 10+2.
- Lastly, the candidates must be medically fit.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Shillong B.Sc Nursing Registration Form is now available. However, the last date to apply is 18th August 2019. The Mode of Filling the Admission Form is Online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply. No forms will be accepted after the due date. While filling the form, we advise the candidates to enter the details correctly. However, the link to apply is available down below. Click on the link to reach the Registration Section.
How to Fill the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form?
The Step by step process to fill in the registration form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of NEIGRIHMS- neigrihms.gov.in or click on the link available here.
- Read the Instructions and click “OK”
- The first stage is Registration. Enter the following details- Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Submit”
- After registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. Keep it for future reference.
- Login using the credentials and enter the rest of the details.
- Now Make Payment and click on “NEXT”
- Upload Required Documents and Finally Submit the application form.
Check- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2019
NEIGRIHMS Application Form Fees
- The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 1000/- for all categories.
- Candidates can make payment through Online Mode only.
List of Documents to Be Uploaded in the Application Form
The Candidates have to upload the following documents in the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Form 2019 –
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Scanned copy of Payment Proof
- High School Certificate
- Marksheet of 10+2 Exam
- NOC Certificate (for employed candidates)
Make sure that you upload all the documents as per the specifications. Failing which, can cause rejection of the application form.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Admit Card
The NEIGRIHMS 2019 B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket will be available online on its official website- http://neigrihms.gov.in. However, the date of releasing the Admit Card is 23rd August 2019. Candidates can download their Shillong B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
Since the Admit Card is a mandatory document, as it carries all the important details of the candidate and the exam. Therefore, you must carry the admit card along with Photo ID Proof. Thus, no candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Admit Card.
Shillong B.Sc Nursing Exam Center
The NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 Test will take place in two city center. The following examination center is-
|Examination Center||City Code|
Candidates can opt for only one exam center at the time of filling the registration form. Thus, the center allocated to the students will be termed as final.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus of NEIGRIHMS 2019 Nursing Test
The Examination Pattern of Shillong B.Sc Nursing Test is as follows-
- The entrance examination will take place online.
- The date of the exam is 14th September 2019.
- Questions will be objective type in English Language only.
- Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and English.
- Total Marks of the exam is 100 marks.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
Marking and Question Distribution of the Exam
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||40||40|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
NEIGRIHMS Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Questions will be asked from basic 10+2 State Board/CBSE Syllabus. No syllabus is specially prescribed by the Institute. Check B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus
neigrihms.gov.in B.Sc Nursing Exam Result 2019
The Result of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be released around 18th to 20th September 2019. Candidates who have appeared the exam can check the result. However, the result will be available in the form of the Merit List. Candidates must also note that the result will be available in both Offline and Online. That means, the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Merit Result will be available in the University Notice Board and Online. Shortlisted Candidates will be eligible for the counselling and medical examination.
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Selection procedure of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Merit List. However, the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List 2019, will be made on the basis of the marks in the Nursing Entrance Test.
If in case, two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then tie-breaking criteria will be used to make even decision. The following criteria are used in the tie-breaking method-
- Candidates with more marks in Biology.
- If not, the applicant with more marks in Physics/Chemistry/English.
- Even after that, if the tie still remains the same, then the candidate older in age will get a higher rank.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Counselling
Soon after the release of the Merit List and Result, the University will conduct the counselling. The Mode of the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling is Offline. That means, the shortlisted candidates, have to visit the Institute with the required documents. However, the details of the counselling schedule will be available in the Merit List. Thus, candidates who fail to report the Institute will not be eligible for admission.
Check- BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling
List of Documents Required at the Counselling
Thus, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to be physically present and submit the following documents (original)-
- 10+2 High School Certificate as a Date of Birth Proof.
- Admit Card of 10+2 Exam
- Passing and Marksheet of Class 10th and 12th.
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- NOC Certificate (if the candidate was an employee)
Check- HPU BAMS 2019
Hence, the candidates must bring the original documents. Candidates failing to produce any document will not be eligible for the admission. Thus, candidates who have been selected after the counselling will have to attend a Medical Examination. Soon after, the medical exam, the applicant has to pay the admission fees to confirm admission.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Fee Structure
The Course Fees once deposited, is not refundable. Hence, the security deposit of the candidate who leaves the course midway after joining will also be forfeited.
Lastly, the NEIGRIHMS Shillong B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test will take place on 14th September. However, the forms are still available online. Apply before the due date. If you have any queries regarding the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.