UP CPNET Result 2020: Note that the CPPNET 2020 Merit List Result has been declared, check merit list pdf now. A merit list is also released. Merit List denotes the qualifying status of the candidates. In addition, on the basis of the entrance exam, the merit list is prepared. UP CPNET 2020 Exam Dates are published on the official website. Hence, candidates who appear for the exam can check the Nursing Merit List here. It is released in PDF format. Thus, students can download it easily. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the UP CPNET Result 2020, Dates Process, etc. Therefore, read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- CPPNET 2020 Rank List has been published along with the rank letter. – Check Merit List & Rank Letter
- The authorities have declared the Result. Candidates have to login first and then they can view the scorecard. – Check CPPNET 2020 ScoreCard
- UP CPNET 2020 Entrance Exam was conducted on 07th January 2021.
UP CPNET Result 2020
After successfully conducting the UP ANM Nursing Entrance Test 2020, the result is declared on the official website. The result can be directly downloaded from there. Candidates should keep their login ID and password safe, which they have provided during registration. The candidates who score minimum qualifying marks clear the exam. Moreover, a list of qualifying students is also made as per the cut-off.
|Admit Card Release||03-07 January 2021|
|Exam Date||07th January 2021|
|Result Declaration||10th January 2021|
|Merit List Declaration||13th January 2021|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2020
ANM is basically a diploma course. It teaches professionals how to take care of equipment, provide medication timely to patients, setting up OT, and maintaining records. The admission process of this course is based on an Entrance Test and counselling process. Further, all the processes are carried out in online mode.
How to check UP CPNET Result?
This is the step by step guide for downloading the result. However, you can click on the link given above for a direct link to log in for downloading results.
- Visit the official website, i.e, www.cpnet.in or www.upums.ac.in.
- On the home page, there will be a link for CPNET Result 2020, click on that.
- After clicking on the link, there will be a page wherein you need to enter your login details and password.
- Further, after entering the correct details, click on submit.
- Your Result will be then displayed on the screen. Do not forget to download it or take a printout of it for further use.
Further, the above-stated steps can be followed for checking the result. It should be noted that the result will be declared on the official website only. Make sure that you remember the password and details entered during registration.
CPNET ANM Merit List pdf
The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences ANM Merit List pdf will be available along with the result. In fact, the result will be available in the form of a merit list. The Merit List will be available in the pdf format so that it can be downloaded easily by the candidate. Candidates whose names are on the UP ANM Nursing Rank List will be eligible for the counselling round. Moreover, candidates will be ranked in order of merit in this list. It helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit.
UP ANM/NHM Cut Off 2020
CPNET Cut Off Marks are the minimum marks for qualifying for the exam. Candidates who will not get minimum cut off marks will not be eligible for further processes. The cut-off list will be declared on the official website. The aspirants who will get the minimum qualifying marks will move forward for counselling session. A merit list is then prepared as per the Cut Off Marks. This list consists of the names of the selected candidates. For having an estimated score, you can take the help of UP ANM Answer Key 2020. By cross-checking, you can calculate a rough score.
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020
Top Colleges in UP for ANM Course 2020
Candidates are preparing for the entrance exam in full swing. Moreover, it is important to know some of the best ANM Colleges in UP. Thus, we have prepared a list of colleges which are best in the field. After completion of the selection process, it is important to know which college can further offer better opportunities. Therefore, refer to the below-given list to know some of the best Colleges in UP for ANM Course.
- Adarsh College of Nursing, Patiala
- Ambika College of Nursing, Mohali
- Bhava Institute of Medical Science and Research, Bhubaneshwar
- Bengal Institute of Health Science, Ludhiana
- Aligarh School of Nursing, Aligarh
- DS Institute of Paramedical Science and Nursing, Ghaziabad
- GG School of Nursing and Paramedical, Agra
- GSRM Memorial College of Nursing, Lucknow
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- IIMT College of Medical Sciences, Meerut
- Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
Check – Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
The course syllabus of each of these colleges may vary. In addition, the average fee of this course in India is somewhere between 10,000 to 5 lacs. Furthermore, I do have proper knowledge of all these tiny things. In this way, you will have a clear vision after the result declaration.
UP CPNET Counselling 2020
The UP ANM Counselling will be the last and final round of the admission process. Only the merit list students will be eligible to appear for this round. Moreover, it is compulsory for all students to participate in this round. The candidates failing to do so may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. This round is basically conducted for document verification and seat allotment process. Wherein, candidates need to carry photocopies and originals of all the below-mentioned documents. Further, on the basis of the seat availability, reservation policy, and rank of the candidates, the seats will be allotted to students.
List of Documents to be carried at UP ANM Counselling 2020
The candidates who will successfully clear the Entrance Exam will then move on to the next round, i.e, UP NHM and Staff Nurse Counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of this round. Hence, the following is the list of the documents that you need to carry at the time of counselling.
- Aadhar Card
- Result Copy
- C.P.N.E.T 2020 Admit Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- 2 Passport size photographs
- 5000 rupee DD