Telangana MBBS Admission 2018: Registration window for Telangana MBBS Admission 2018 opened on 21st June 2018 (8 AM). Deadline to register is 26th June 2018 (1 PM) in online mode. Link to register is provided below. Those who want to take admission in the Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery (MBBS)course offered in the medical colleges of Telangana state can take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) which is a national level examination conducted for aspiring candidates. The NEET score is accepted by a lot of states that do not conduct any entrance examination for the admission to the affiliated universities/institutes/colleges. Telangana is also one such state that does not conduct any entrance examination rather accepts the NEET score to provide admission to the medical college. All candidates will be required to fill the form as soon as it releases. To know more about the Telangana MBBS Application form 2018, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates Telangana MBBS Application Form
Check the officially released date of events for Telangana MBBS Admission 2018. Candidates must follow the below given dates
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2018-19||20.06.2018|
|Availability of online Application form||8.00 AM on 21 .06.2018|
1.00 PM on 26 .06.2018
|Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||26.06.2018|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||From 27.06.2018 onwards|
The application form for the admission procedure has released online on 21st June 2018 at 8 AM. All the candidates who wish to seek admission in the MBBS course have to fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission i.e 26th June 2018 at 1 PM. First, candidates will be required to register online with a valid email ID and password. After this, the applicant must fill in his/her personal and academic details as well as provide the NEET 2018 details.
The Application form will be considered incomplete without the payment of the application fee. The registration and verification fee is Rs. 3,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories.The application fee has to be paid by credit card, debit card or net banking. This fee will be non-refundable. The submission of the application form has to be done in offline by submitting the print out of the application form along with the required documents.
The following list of documents have to be kept ready while registering for the MBBS admissions 2018:
- Admit Card of NEET 2018
- Rank Card of NEET 2018
- Passport size photographs
- Digital signature
- Class X and XII certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income certificate of parents
- Aadhaar Card details
- Minority certificate
Steps to fill the Telangana MBBS Application Form
- Registration – While registering, candidates will be required to fill in the details of NEET 2018 examination like NEET roll number, NEET rank, date of birth, email ID and working mobile number. After entering all the details, click on “validate”.
- Filling up the Application form – The application form will appear on the screen after following the first step. In this step, the applicant will be required to provide the personal and academic details like name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, category, gender, caste, aadhaar number, etc. After filling the form, click on “save and pay”.
- Making Payment – The applicant will be redirected to the payment page. Application fee of Rs Rs.2500 and Rs. 2000 has to be paid by the candidates belonging to the backward/general category and SC/ST category respectively. This payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net banking.On successful payment, the candidate will receive a message.
- Printing the Application form – Candidates have to finally take a print out of the filled in application form for future references.
All applicants must make sure that the information provided by them while filling up the application form is valid and correct. In case candidates are ineligible or do not fill the form correctly, the application will be held rejected and the candidature will be canceled.