Telangana MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available online soon as the NEET 2020 Exam has been conducted successfully. The form will thus be available on the official website of Kaloji Narayan Rao University (KNRUHS). Thus, the Candidates who have appeared NEET 2020 Exam will be eligible to fill in the Telangana MBBS Admission application form. In the Application Form, candidates have to submit correct details about their Academic Information and other Personal Details. In this article, we will provide you complete details about the Telangana NEET Application Form 2020. Hence, you have appeared the NEET Entrance Exam and willing to apply under Telangana State, then go through this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Telangana MBBS/ BDS Application Form will be out soon as the NEET Result is expected to be out by 12th October 2020. It will be released via online mode. However, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, do keep checking the concerned websites for updates.
Telangana MBBS Application Form 2020 Date
The students wanting to take admission in MBBS institutes of Telangana need to first submit the form successfully. In addition, only the candidates whose forms will reach the officials on time will be eligible for Telangana MBBS/ BDS Admission. Moreover, applicants should be aware of the complete schedule of the admission process as the officials may not send any notifications. Thus, all the important dates of events are mentioned in the table given below.
For Competent Authority
|Notification of Telangana MBBS 2020|
|Application Form Start date|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Application Form|
Check – NEET 2020
Instructions Before Filling the Telangana NEET Application Form
Well, before filling the Telangana MBBS 2020 Application Form, candidates must keep ready a few documents and information ready. This will help you to submit your form hassle-free.
- Starting with your Internet Connectivity. You need to have a good Internet Connection.
- Provide your correct contact details. Before filling the application form, make sure that you provide the correct mobile number and e-mail id. This is because you will get all the latest notifications on the registered number and e-mail id.
- Keep your details such as Identification Number and Marks ready.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Providing Wrong Information will get your form rejected.
- Lastly, submit the registration form of Telangana MBBS before the last date.
How to Apply for Telangana MBBS 2020 Application Form
The Application Process of Telangana MBBS comprises of certain stages. Thus, a candidate needs to successfully complete each of these to apply for the offered course. Furthermore, the stages to successfully complete the application procedure are as follows:
This is the first stage of filling the application form. Applicants will have to visit the official website of KRNU and click on the “Telangana MBBS Application Form 2020” Link. You will be then redirected to a new page. Then click on the New Candidate Register Link. You need to enter all the basic details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID and click on the submit button.
Hence, here is the list of the details that you require to fill while registering yourself –
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Person with Disabilities
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Candidates must make sure that the mobile number and e-mail id must be active so that they can get further information regarding the recruitment. Verify all the details and submit the details. Create a password and enter a security question with an answer. An OTP will be sent to your registered number, therefore, enter the OTP and proceed. After the submission of the OTP, candidates will receive a Registration ID/Login ID and Password. This Login ID and Password is unique for all the candidates.
Stage-2 Filling the Academic Details
Once you receive the Login ID and Password, candidates can log in and start to fill in the academic details and other educational qualification details. You must provide correct details in the information, otherwise, it might lead to the rejection of the application form. This is because the information will be checked at the time of Document Verification.
So, here is the list of the details that you need to submit at the time of filling the Telangana NEET Registration Form.
The details that you have entered at the time of registration will be displayed on the screen. However, you can also modify a few particulars if you want to. So here are few particulars that you cannot change –
- Mother’s and Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Nationality and
- PWD Category
Other details that you need to fill are as follows-
- Minority Category
- Are you suffering from Diabetes Type I
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
Place of Birth
- Birth Place
Language of the Question Paper
Here, you need to choose from the following languages –
- Kannada and
Academic/Educational Qualification Details
- Name of the School Education Board
- School/College Name
- Address of School/College
- Year of Passing
- Class 10th Percentage
The Same details have to be provided for Class 11th and 12th. Other details that have to be entered in Class 12th academic details are-
- Qualifying Exam Code
- Percentage of Class 12th and equivalent
- Class 12th Roll Number
Permanent and Correspondence Address, Details of Parents/Guardian, etc.
After filling the details, click on the save and the next button.
Stage-3 Upload of Photograph and Signature
Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications mentioned. Candidates must upload the scanned photograph and signature. The photograph should have specific dimensions and must have a white background.
The Specifications of the Photograph and Signature (Scanned)
- The Photograph must be colored with white background. Name and Date of the Written of the Photograph. The size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 100 Kb. It should be in JPG Format.
- The Signature has to be done in a white background. The signature must be in a black pen. The file size must be between 3 Kb to 20 Kb and must be in JPG Format.
Stage -4 Make the Payment of the Application Fees
After uploading the Photograph and signature, you have to make the payment of the application fees. The Application Fees are different for both categories. For General Category, the cost of the Application Form is Rs 3000/- and for the Reserved Category, the cost of the application form is Rs 2500/-.
Candidates can make the payment either offline or online. Offline (Challan Method) and for online (Debit/Credit/Internet Banking).
Stage-5 Submission of the Application Fees
After the completion of the application form, recheck all the details and click on the submit button. Take the printout of the application form and save it for future reference. Then make sure that you make the payment on time. As the applications of students who will not submit the application fee on time will get rejected.
Telangana NEET MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor while filling the online form. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill and submit the form. Hence, the Eligibility Criteria of Telangana MBBS 2020 is as follows-
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder.
- Applicants must have appeared NEET 2020.
- The Candidate should be a local resident of Telangana State for a period of 10 years.
- There is a total of 85% seats reserved for State Level Quota and 15% Seats reserved for All India Quota.
- Candidates must have passed 12thwith subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- The General Category Candidates must score at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology and the Reserved Category candidates must score at least 40% marks.
- Candidates who are physically disabled must qualify at least 40% marks in the subjects.
- Candidates must score the minimum cut-off marks of NEET 2020 in order to qualify for the admission/ counseling process.
Application Fees of Telangana MBBS 2020
- The Application Fees for General Category is Rs 3000/- and
- The Application Fees for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
Thus, the Candidates can make the payment either online or offline. Through Online Mode, applicants can make the payment from Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking, and through Offline Mode, applicants can make payment through Challan.
Telangana MBBS Merit List 2020
The officials will prepare a merit list to indicate the names of the selected candidates. It will be prepared on the basis of students’ performance in the NEET Exam. Further, only the Telangana MBBS Rank List students will be eligible for admission. The further round of admission will also be carried out as per the rank list. Therefore, applicants should definitely check out the merit list. It will be published on the official website.
DME Telangana MBBS 2020 Counselling
This is the last stage of the admission procedure. In this round, the candidates need to carry certain documents for document verification. Wherein, the officials will call the students in accordance with the merit list. The other important details regarding the Telangana MBBS Counselling will be available on the official website of DME, Telangana. Moreover, students should ensure that they are available for this round. As the absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
Highlights of Telangana MBBS Admission 2020
|Name||Telangana MBBS Admission 2020|
|Name of the Examination||NEET UG 2020|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 85% of State Quota Seats||Kalogi Narayan Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 15% of All India Quota Seats||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|