UP MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Uttar Pradesh is responsible for releasing the application form. The application form will be available online on its official website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility condition will be able to submit the form. However, to apply for UP NEET Admission, candidates have to appear and qualify NEET 2020 Examination. So, in the application form process, candidates have to enter their basic details along with the NEET 2020 Scores and educational qualifications. In this article, we have provided complete details of the UP MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form
The DMER Uttar Pradesh has not released any official dates of the UP NEET MBBS/BDS Admission. However, we have provided the tentative dates below that will help you track down the dates below. We will update all the dates below, once the official announcement is done. Note that the dates are postponed due to the spread of Coronavirus.
|Date of the NEET Exam||26th July 2020|
|Declaration of NEET Result||– August 2020 –|
|Release of the UP NEET Form||– August 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Registration||– To Be Announced –|
|Release of the merit list||– To Be Announced –|
|Counselling Starts||– To Be Announced –|
|Commencement of classes||– To Be Announced –|
We advise the candidates to check the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
UP MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria 2020
It is very important for each and every candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria. So, the UP NEET Eligibility conditions are as follows-
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the Reserved Category candidates.
- Candidates must qualify NEET 2020 Entrance Test.
How to Apply for UP MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form
The UP NEET Registration Process comprises of five steps. Starting with the registration to taking the printout of the application form. Candidates should complete the application process successfully as otherwise their form will not be considered. Furthermore, the complete details of the application procedure are as follows:
- This is the first stage of the application form filling process.
- Visit the official website of DME Lucknow
- Click on the “Registration Link” and start applying
- Enter basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Parent’s Name, etc.
List of the details that have to be submitted are as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Residential Address
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Details of the passing examination
- Name of the board
- Marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English
- Total Marks secured
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
- All India NEET Rank
- Nationality etc.
Uploading the Documents
After the submission of the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and left thumb impression. Also, candidates must note that the images must be as per the specifications.
Thus, the image specifications for UP NEET Admission Form 2020
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||10 KB to 30 KB|
|Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature||10 KB to 30 KB|
|Scanned Image of Left Thumb Impression||10 KB to 30 KB|
Payment of Application Fee
- The payment of the application form is compulsory.
- Hence. the Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information and scanned images of relevant documents.
- Candidates have to pay a fee amount of INR 2000 as admission fees.
- The UP NEET application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Along with that, the candidate has to pay a security fee of Rs 30, 000/- (non-refundable)
- For candidates who wanted to appear in the private and government colleges had to pay a sum of INR 200,000.
- After filling all the details, recheck the details and submit the UP NEET MBBS Application Form.
- Make sure that you take the printout of the registration form for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh NEET MBBS Cut-Off Marks
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff Scores|
UP State MBBS Merit List 2020
The UP MBBS 2020 Merit List will be released soon after the analysis of all the applications received by the authorities. This rank list will indicate the names of all the selected candidates. Further, the students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. This list will be prepared in accordance with the applications received. In addition, only these students will be eligible for counselling. The students will be called for counselling as per this merit list only.
UP MBBS 2020 Counselling
UP MBBS Counselling will begin after the release of the merit list. It is the final round of the admission process, on the basis of which the seats will be allotted to students. Moreover, it is compulsory that all merit students participate in this round. The absentees may lose out their seats to other students. Furthermore, students must have all the relevant documentation ready. After document verification only, the seats will be allotted to students. In addition, the details of counselling round will be published on the official website.