UP MBBS/ BDS 2021 Application Form released. Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Uttar Pradesh is responsible for releasing the application form. The application form thus is made available on the DMER Website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility condition are eligible to fill the application form. However, to apply for UP NEET Admission, candidates have to appear and qualify NEET 2021 Examination. So, in the application form process, candidates have to enter their basic details along with the NEET 2021 Scores and educational qualifications. In this article, we have provided complete details of the UP MBBS/ BDS 2021 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP MBBS/ BDS 2021 Application Form
The UP NEET Application Form window is opened for a limited period of time. Candidates are supposed to fill the form and pay the application fee within the given period. If the student does not submit the form on time, then he/ she is not considered for the merit list. Therefore, it is very important to be well-versed with the application process schedule.
|Release of the UP NEET Form||Started|
|Last Date of the Registration||To Be Announced|
|Release of the merit list||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Starts||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of classes||To Be Announced|
We advise the candidates to check the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
UP MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is very important for each and every candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates must also have the relevant documents to prove their eligibility. If any of the students is found to be ineligible, then the candidature is canceled then and there only. So, the UP NEET Eligibility conditions are as follows-
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the Reserved Category candidates.
- Candidates must qualify NEET 2021 Entrance Test.
How to Apply for UP MBBS/ BDS 2021 Application Form?
The UP NEET Registration Process comprises five steps. Starting with the registration to taking the printout of the application form. Candidates should complete the application process successfully as otherwise their form is considered invalid. Furthermore, the complete details of the application procedure are as follows:
- This is the first stage of the application form filling process.
- Visit the official website of DME Lucknow – updgme.in
- Click on the “Registration Link” and start applying
- Enter basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Parent’s Name, etc.
The list of the details that have to be submitted are as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Residential Address
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Details of the passing examination
- Name of the board
- Marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English
- Total Marks secured
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
- All India NEET Rank
- Nationality etc.
Uploading the Documents
After the submission of the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and left thumb impression. Also, candidates must note that the images must be as per the specifications.
Thus, the image specifications for UP NEET Admission Form 2021 are mentioned in the table given below.
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||10 KB to 30 KB|
|Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature||10 KB to 30 KB|
|Scanned Image of Left Thumb Impression||10 KB to 30 KB|
Payment of UP MBBS 2021 Application Fee
- The payment of the application form is compulsory.
- Hence, the Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information and scanned images of relevant documents.
- Candidates have to pay a fee amount of INR 2000 as admission fees.
- The UP NEET application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the fee online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Along with that, the candidate has to pay a security fee of Rs 30, 000/- (non-refundable)
- For candidates who wanted to appear in private and government colleges had to pay a sum of INR 2,00,000.
- After filling in all the details, recheck the details and submit the UP NEET MBBS Application Form.
- Make sure that you take the printout of the registration form for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh NEET MBBS Cut-Off Marks
Cut off indicates the minimum qualifying marks required for being eligible to get a seat in the desired college. UP NEET Cut-off depends upon a few factors such as the no. of students who appeared for the exam, maximum score, seat matrix, and reservation policy. The cutoff marks thus vary for every session.
However, the previous years’ cutoff marks are mentioned in the table below for reference.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cut off Scores (2020)||Cutoff Scores (2019)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC-PWD||40th||146-113||133-107|
UP MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021
The UP MBBS 2021 Merit List is released soon after the analysis of all the applications received by the authorities. This rank list indicates the names of all the selected candidates. Further, the students are ranked in order of merit in this list. Merit List is prepared in accordance with the applications received. In addition, only these students are eligible for counselling. Moreover, candidates are called for counselling as per their merit ranks only.