Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2020: Note that the Seat Allotment Result has been declared after the Round-1 of Counselling. Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai has released the merit list. NEET 2020 was conducted via offline mode successfully on 13th September 2020. The rank list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2020. Other than that, factors such as number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of Maharashtra MBBS Admissions. In this article, viewers will be informed all about the Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2020. This will include the schedule for the Maharashtra MBBS Merit Release, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Round-1 Allotment Result has been released, selected candidates have to report at allotted institutes. Candidates who will not report on time may lose out their seats to some other student. – Check Round-1 Allotment Result
- Maharashtra MBBS 2020 State Merit List has been released in pdf format. The merit students are further eligible for the admission processes. In addition, the counselling and allotment process will start as per the rank list. – Check Provisional State Merit List
Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2020
Merit List for Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Admission has been released by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai, provisionally. Moreover, the official’s dates have been announced. Candidates can refer to the important dates. Make sure that you check out the merit list on time. As the counselling will begin soon after the release of the merit list.
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS / BDS course only.||November 6 to 13, 2020 up to 11:59 PM|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for the MBBS / BDS course only.||November 13, 2020, by 08:00 AM|
|Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for MBBS / BDS course only.||November 15, 2020, after 05:00 PM|
|Last date of joining to the selected college during 1st round for the MBBS / BDS course only.||November 20, 2020, up to 05:00 PM|
Only for MBBS Course
Vacant seats returned to private colleges
Last date for college-level seat filling
Last date for admission
Only for AYUSH Courses
Publication of provisional state merit list
Publication of seat allotment list
Last date of joining at allotted college
Commencement of session
Second seat allotment list
Last date of joining allotted college after round 2
Mop-up seat allotment list
Last date of admission to AYUSH courses
Check – NEET Merit List 2020
How to Check DME Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2020 and who will successfully enroll in the Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Merit List for the academic session of 2020-21. Here is how one can check the MERIT LIST
- Go to the official website of DMER – www.dmer.org
- Locate the link that leads to counselling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Maharashtra MBBS Merit Lis
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in the DMER Maharashtra Merit List 2020
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate with all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what a candidate can expect upon accessing the Maharashtra MBBS and BDS 2020 Rank List.
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Maharashtra Category
- Maharashtra Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NTA NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Maharashtra State Merit
Maharashtra MBBS Cut-off 2020
Cut-offs will be set by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for the MBBS 2020 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. DMER MBBS/ BDS Cut Off for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure the same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, DMER has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test scores in Biology will be given preferences.
- Candidates with a higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- If the tie still remains, candidates with a lower number of the wrong answer will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2020 and who appear in the Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Merit List will be able to participate in the Maharashtra MBBS Counseling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and the rank list. But before participating in the counselling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Maharashtra MBBS 2020 Admissions.