DigRajasthan MBBS Application Form 2020: Candidates who are willing to apply under Rajasthan State can check this article. However, the application form is available for admission to Medical and Dental Colleges located in the States. However, the Rajasthan NEET Online Form will be available on the official website. The Mode of filling the form is online. Candidates must submit the Rajguru NEET Application Form before the due date. In order, to fill the application form, the candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Therefore, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the rajneetug2020.raj.gov.in application form. So, please keep reading the article carefully. Candidates must also note that the Admission Candidates will be on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Printing of the application form will start only after choice filling i.e. on 13.11.2020 after 7.00 pm. Presently, the printing of Part 2 of the application form is not required. For document verification on 08.11.2020, carry a printout of Part 1 of the application form and the requisite documents. Download and Print Rajguru MBBS Application Form.
- The Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Application Form for Registration was released on 1st November 2020. The last date of the application form was 6th November 2020.
Rajasthan MBBS Application Form Dates
The Government of Rajasthan will soon release the dates of the Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Application Form on its website. However, here we provided the tentative dates of the Rajasthan Application Form Events. Considering these dates, the applicants must fill and submit the application form.
|S. No.||Events||Dates Scheduled|
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||1st November 2020|
|2||Registration Deadline||6th November 2020 (4 pm)|
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission||6th November 2020 (11:45 pm)|
|4||Provisional List for Document Verification||7th November 2020|
|5||Document verification||8th November 2020|
|6||State Merit List||9th November 2020|
|7||Choice Filling and Registration Fee Submission||10th November 2020|
|8||Last Date of Choice Filling||November 13, 2020 (auto-locking of choices at 5.00 pm)|
|9||Printing of Application form with locked choices||13th November 2020 (7 pm onwards)|
|10||First Seat Allotment List||19th November 2020|
|11||Printing of Seat Allotment Letter||20th to 25th November 2020|
|12||Reporting Allotted College||20th to 25th November 2020|
|13||Second Round Seat Allotment (Offline)||To be notified later|
|14||Commencement of classes||–|
|15||Mop-UP Round Seat Allotment||–|
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2020 Admission Form
The Government of Rajasthan will release the form via online mode. The form will be available for a limited period of time. Candidates must also note that the Rajasthan NEET Registration Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the deadline date. Read More about Rajasthan NEET Admission.
The Rajasthan NEET Application Form 2020 is divided into two parts- Part I and I. In the First Part of the Registration, the candidate has to make the payment of the application fees. You need to register yourself, by entering the details of NEET 2020. A registration ID and Password will be generated for the Part II Process. Next, in the Part II process, the candidate, have to submit their personal and academic details. Hence, after the submission of the application form, the candidate must take a printout of the form.
How to Fill the Rajasthan State NEET Application Form?
The Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Registration Form is divided into two parts- Part I and II. Thus, candidates must check the step-wise procedure of the Rajasthan MBBS Application Form here.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Online Form – Part I
This is the part-I Process of the Rajguru Medical and Dental Registration.
- This is the first step of the application process of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS
- For the Registration Process, the candidate has to visit the official website and click on the application form link.
- The link for the application form is provided in the upper section.
- Firstly, you need to create an SSO ID by using their Gmail/twitter/Aadhaar Account.
- After Logging In, under the citizen tab, click on the HTE Button.
- Lastly, you need to enter the following details
Mode of Payment
- Here, the candidate has to choose the mode of payment of the application form.
- The mode of payment of the application fees can be either offline or online.
- The Application Fees are non-refundable and is applicable to all the categories.
- Candidates can make the payment through the Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card or Offline
Entering the Applicant’s details
After selecting the mode of payment, you need to enter the following details in the application field-
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Scores mentioned in NEET Result 2020
- PH Category
- Domicile State
- Class 12th Percentage
- E-mail ID
- Family Income less than 2.5 Lakhs (Yes/No)
- Other Eligibility Criteria
After entering all the details, click on the proceed button. You can now check the summary of the information that you have provided in the Part I Application Form of Rajasthan MBBS.
Payment of the Application Fees
- After the submission of all the details, the candidate has to make a payment of the application fees.
- The cost of the application fees for General Category is Rs 2000/- and for SC/ST is Rs 1200/-
Hence, after the successful payment of the application fees, a User ID and Password will be generated. This Login ID and Password will be used for filling the remaining application form.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Online Form – Part II
Now, that you have received the Login Credentials for the Application Form, you need to complete the rest of the details of the application form. In this section, you need to enter your personal details, academic details, etc. Also, the details that you have submitted at the time of candidate registration is also displayed on the screen. So, here is the list of the details that will be available in the Part II Section of the Rajasthan MBBS Application Form.
- Date of Birth
- Birth State
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Communication Address Details
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number with STD Code
- Permanent Code
- Domicile State
- Address and Contact Details of the Parents/Guardians
After entering all the details, click on the save and next and start filling the education details.
Education/ Academic Details
- Name of the Board of Class XI
- Status of the Result
- Subject and Total-Wise Percentage Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Board of Class XII
- Year of Passing
- Status of the Result
- Number of attempts for Passing Class 12th
- Select Biology/Biotechnology
- Name of the school/college/Institute last attended
- Percentage Obtained in Physics/Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology
- Course Option (MBBS/BDS)
After entering all the details, click on the “Save and Next” option.
Uploading Of Relevant Documents
After entering all the details, now you need to upload the relevant documents. The documents that have to be uploaded must be under the specifications. Hence, the list of the documents that have to be uploaded are as follows-
- A Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Defense/Paramilitary Personel Certificate
- PH Certificate
Specifications of the Documents
- The size of the Photograph and Signature must not be more than 40 kb and the rest of the documents must not be more than 150 Kb.
- All the documents must be scanned properly.
After filling and uploading the details, the candidate has to fill in the choices of the colleges and institutes. Hence, on the basis of the availability of seats, choices, state merit rank, the candidates will get admission in the college. Therefore, fill in the choices carefully. You can also modify the choices of the colleges selected. Also, candidates must note that the choices once submitted cannot be modified.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
What to do if I forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)?
If you have forgotten you have missed your Rajasthan SSOID, then do not worry. You can recover it within a few seconds. so, here are the step by step process to recover your Rajasthan NEET SSOID Number/ID.
- Visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on “I forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)
- Now, there will be three options available from which you can recover your ID
- If you select Citizen Option, you can enter id details from any one of the options-
- Jan Aadhaar – (Enrollment ID)
- Bhamashah – (Bhamashah ID)
- Aadhaar Card- (Aadhaar ID)
- Facebook Login Details
- Google or
- If you choose the Udyog option, then you either provide Udyog Aadhaar ID/BRN ID.
- If you choose the Govt. Employee, then select SIPF details.
- To recover the SSOID, you can send an SMS to 9223166166. i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged-in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
How to Recover Rajasthan MBBS Password?
To recover the password of Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Password, you will have to follow the following steps below-
- Visit the Rajasthan MBBS Official Website
- Click on the “forgot password” option
- Enter your SSOID or mail id or Aadhaar ID
- Click on the submit option
To recover/ reset the password, you can send an SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their graduation in the field of medicine at one of the campuses offered through the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling must possess certain qualities and qualifications. Candidates must clear these guidelines in order to be eligible to pursue medical admission in Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, a candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Rajasthan.
- To be eligible as a domicile of Rajasthan, a person must have stayed in the state of Rajasthan for a minimum of 10 years.
- Candidates who are dependent on employees of the Government of Rajasthan are also eligible to apply.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years and maximum must be 25 years.
- The qualifying examination will be the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from the State Board of Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible to seek admission.
- Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A relaxation of 5 marks applicable for PWD Candidates and 10 marks for Reserved Category Candidates.
- The qualifying marks from NEET will be announced and updated eventually. For the previous session, candidates were required to score a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET exam.
Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS Admissions
Rajasthan NEET Merit List will be released for indicating the names of the selected candidates. The rank list will be released category-wise. The Merit List will be prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2020, availability of seat, and the number of applicants. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will be referring mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories will be given some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will release Merit Lists for each counselling procedure.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Rajasthan NEET Application Form. If you have any queries regarding the form process, then please comment on the section below.