Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Application Form 2021: Candidates who are willing to apply under Rajasthan State can check this article. However, the application form is released for admission to Medical and Dental Colleges located in the States. The form shall further be available on the state medical council website. In order, to fill the application form, the candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the application form link is activated for a limited time. Hence, aspirants are required to fill and submit their forms on time. As only the candidates who submit the forms on time are considered for the Rajasthan MBBS Admission merit list. Further, the aspirants can go through this article for more details on Rajasthan MBBS 2021 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan MBBS Application Form Dates
The Government of Rajasthan announces the application form dates after the conclusion of the NEET exam. Candidates taking part in the Rajasthan NEET Admission process should keep themselves updated with the schedule. Moreover, applicants should know that if the application fee is not submitted on time, then the form is considered invalid.
|Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Admission Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Registration Details||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Release||– To be Announced –|
|Provisional List for Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|State Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Registration Fee Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||– To be Announced –|
|Printing of Application form with locked choices||– To be Announced –|
|First Seat Allotment List||– To be Announced –|
|Printing of Seat Allotment Letter||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round Seat Allotment (Offline)||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of classes||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-UP Round Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS 2021 Admission Form
Before starting to fill the form, the aspirants should first check the eligibility conditions. The Rajasthan NEET Application Form 2021 is divided into two parts- Part I and II. In the First Part of the Registration, the candidate has to make the payment of the application fees. You need to register yourself, by entering the details of NEET 2021. A registration ID and Password are generated for the Part II Process.
Next, in the Part II process, the candidate, have to submit their personal and academic details. Candidates must further ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the form. The provided details should be as per the official documents. Hence, after the submission of the application form, the candidate must take a printout of the form.
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their graduation in the field of medicine at one of the campuses offered through the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling must possess certain qualities and qualifications. Candidates must clear these guidelines in order to be eligible to pursue medical admission in Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, a candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Rajasthan.
- To be eligible as a domicile of Rajasthan, a person must have stayed in the state of Rajasthan for a minimum of 10 years.
- Candidates who are dependent on employees of the Government of Rajasthan are also eligible to apply.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum must be 25 years.
- The qualifying examination is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from the State Board of Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology are eligible to seek admission.
- Other than that, proficiency in English is considered desirable.
Qualifying Marks/ Percentage
- Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A relaxation of 5 marks applicable for PWD Candidates and 10 marks for Reserved Category Candidates.
- The qualifying marks from NEET are announced and updated eventually. For the previous session, candidates are required to score a minimum of 50 percentile in the NEET exam.
How to Fill the Rajasthan State NEET Application Form?
The Rajasthan NEET MBBS Registration Form is divided into two parts- Part I and II. Applicants need to go through each application stage successfully to avoid form rejection. Therefore, it is important to have proper knowledge of the application process. Thus, candidates must check the step-wise procedure of the Rajasthan MBBS Application Form here.
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Online Form – Part I
This is the part-I Process of the Rajguru Medical and Dental Registration.
- This is the first step of the application process of Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS.
- For the Registration Process, the candidate has to visit the official website and click on the application form link.
- The link for the application form is provided in the upper section.
- Firstly, you need to create an SSO ID by using their Gmail/ Twitter/ Aadhaar Account.
- After Logging In, under the citizen tab, click on the HTE Button.
- Lastly, you need to enter the following details
Mode of Payment
- Here, the candidate has to choose the mode of payment of the application form.
- The mode of payment of the application fees can be either offline or online.
- The Application Fees are non-refundable and are applicable to all the categories.
- Candidates can make the payment through the Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card or Offline
Entering the Applicant’s details
After selecting the mode of payment, you need to enter the following details in the application field-
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Defense/ Para-Military
- Scores mentioned in NEET Result 2021
- PH Category
- Domicile State
- Class 12th Percentage
- E-mail ID
- Family Income less than 2.5 Lakhs (Yes/ No)
- Other Eligibility Criteria
After entering all the details, click on the proceed button. You can now check the summary of the information that you have provided in the Part I Application Form of Rajasthan MBBS.
Payment of the Application Fees
- After the submission of all the details, the candidate has to make a payment of the application fees.
- The cost of the application fees for the General Category is Rs 2000/- and for SC/ ST is Rs 1200/-
Hence, after the successful payment of the application fees, a User ID and Password are generated. This Login ID and Password are required for filling the remaining application form.
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Online Form – Part II
Now, that you have received the Login Credentials for the Application Form, you need to complete the rest of the details of the application form. In this section, you need to enter your personal details, academic details, etc. Also, the details that you have submitted at the time of candidate registration are also displayed on the screen. So, here is the list of the details that shall be available in the Part II Section of the Rajasthan MBBS Application Form.
- Date of Birth
- Birth State
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Communication Address Details
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number with STD Code
- Permanent Code
- Domicile State
- Address and Contact Details of the Parents/ Guardians
After entering all the details, click on the save and next and start filling in the education details.
Education/ Academic Details
- Name of the Board of Class XI
- Status of the Result
- Subject and Total-Wise Percentage Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Board of Class XII
- Year of Passing
- Status of the Result
- Number of attempts for Passing Class 12th
- Select Biology/ Biotechnology
- Name of the school/college/Institute last attended
- Percentage Obtained in Physics/ Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology
- Course Option (MBBS/ BDS)
After entering all the details, click on the “Save and Next” option.
Uploading Of Relevant Documents
After entering all the details, now you need to upload the relevant documents. The documents that have to be uploaded must be under the specifications. Hence, the list of the documents that have to be uploaded are as follows-
- A Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Defense/ Paramilitary Personel Certificate
- PH Certificate
Specifications of the Documents
- The size of the Photograph and Signature must not be more than 40 kb and the rest of the documents must not be more than 150 Kb.
- All the documents must be scanned properly.
After filling and uploading the details, the candidate has to fill in the choices of the colleges and institutes. Hence, on the basis of the availability of seats, choices, state merit rank, the candidates get admission to the college. Therefore, fill in the choices carefully. You can also modify the choices of the colleges selected. Also, candidates must note that the choices once submitted cannot be modified.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there is not any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates shall not able to edit their forms.
What to do if I forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)?
If you have forgotten you have missed your Rajasthan SSOID, then do not worry. You can recover it within a few seconds. So, here is the step-by-step process to recover your Rajasthan NEET SSOID Number/ ID.
- Visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on “I forgot my Digital Identity” (SSOID)
- Now, you get three options available from which you can recover your ID
- If you select Citizen Option, you can enter id details from any one of the options-
- Jan Aadhaar – (Enrollment ID)
- Bhamashah – (Bhamashah ID)
- Aadhaar Card- (Aadhaar ID)
- Facebook Login Details
- Google or
- If you choose the Udyog option, then you either provide Udyog Aadhaar ID/ BRN ID.
- If you choose the Govt. Employee, then select SIPF details.
- To recover the SSOID, you can send an SMS to 9223166166. i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged in to the SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
How to Recover Rajasthan MBBS Password?
To recover the password of Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Password, you have to follow the following steps below-
- Visit the Rajasthan MBBS Official Website
- Click on the “forgot password” option
- Enter your SSOID or mail id or Aadhaar ID
- Click on the submit option
- To recover/ reset the password, you can send an SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS Admissions
Rajasthan NEET Merit List indicates the names of the selected candidates. The rank list is released category-wise. It is prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/ Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2021, availability of seat, and the number of applicants. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body refers mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories get some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body release Merit Lists for each counselling procedure.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Rajasthan NEET Application Form. If you have any queries regarding the application form process, then please comment on the section below.