AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021: Dr. NTR University of Health and Sciences releases the application form soon. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of AP NEET MBBS/BDS Admission can fill the Registration Form. The application form is released on the official website of Dr. NTRUHS University of Health Sciences. But, the form can be filled by only those candidates who appeared for NEET 2021. Hence, the admission of the candidates is purely done on the basis of the NEET Exam and Scores. Further, the University also offers admission into BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS Courses as well. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021
The application forms for the state quota medical and dental admission are released in online mode only. Candidates only are having a few days until the registration window closes. Candidates, most probably, have an extended time period for making the application fee payment. However, the authorities do not accept the forms of students who do not submit the fee on time. Therefore, students should have an idea about the AP MBBS Admission activities schedule.
|AP MBBS Admission Registration||– July 2021 –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– July 2021 –|
|The Release of the Notification||– July 2021 –|
Steps to Fill AP MBBS/BDS Application Form
The AP MBBS/ BDS Registration Form is released in online mode only as mentioned above. Some of the students thus may face difficulty in form submission. Therefore, the step-by-step guide to successfully submit the form is provided below. Note that only the students who submit the form on time are considered for the merit list. Furthermore, each step for successfully filling and submitting the application form is explained below.
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Firstly, visit the official website (www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in) and click on the “New Registration” Link
- Provide NEET Roll Number or NEET Testing ID along with a code that is instructed later.
- Click on “Register” and provide a valid email ID and Phone number. An OTP is sent to the provided number which completes the profile creation.
Filling up of Application Form –
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as of 31st December of the admission year), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution, and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
- Enter the academic details as per the official mark sheet and certificate.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photographs and signatures are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the admission conducting authority.
- Hence, do follow the prescribed specifications while uploading the documents.
- Candidates, at this point, have to declare that the information they have entered is true to their knowledge and provable with valid documents and proofs. Candidates then must save and proceed to payment.
Payment of Application Fee
- Payment of the application fees is a must to complete the admission process. Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information and uploading scanned images of relevant documents.
- The amount is non-refundable.
- The application fee can be paid via Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Debit Card + ATM Pin.
- The Application Form Fee is INR 3540 for unreserved candidates and INR 2950 for reserved categories.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there shall not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the AP MBBS Admission Application Form. Candidates cannot change their details after the final submission of the form.
Eligibility Criteria for AP MBBS Registration 2021
The Eligibility Criteria has been laid down by the authorities for the purpose of maintaining a particular standard throughout the student resource that is going to participate in the AP MBBS Admission drive. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the admission process. The AP MBBS Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
Qualifying Marks/ Percentage
Cases of Getting Your AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021 Rejected
Well, while filling the application form, candidates have to keep the following things in mind.
- Firstly, make sure that you go through the application form instructions carefully before filling.
- Keep all your documents ready before filling the form.
- Enter all the details correctly. Make sure that you provide the mobile number and e-mail id correctly.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment, if the payment is not done, the application form is not accepted.
- The incomplete application form can also be a reason for the form rejection.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2021 Merit List
The rank list contains the names of students who are eligible for counselling. In addition, students are ranked in order of merit in the AP MBBS Rank List. This list is prepared for segregating students on the basis of merit. It helps the authorities in carrying out admission processes with ease. In addition, the rank list is published on the official website of the medical council. It contains the candidate’s name, roll number, rank, and category. The students should check all the details carefully as there could be two students of the same name.