AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020: Note that the last date to submit the Application Form is over. Dr. NTR University of Health and Sciences releases the application form soon. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of AP NEET MBBS/BDS Admission can fill the Registration Form. The application form is released on the official website of Dr. NTRUHS University of Health Sciences. But, the form can be filled by only those candidates who appeared for NEET 2020 on 13th September 2020. Hence, the admission of the candidates is purely done on the basis of the NEET Exam and Scores. Further, the University also offers admission into BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS Courses as well. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AP MBBS Application Process is over. Now the authorities wouldn’t accept any applications. Further, the merit list will be out soon.
AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020
The application forms for the state quota medical and dental admission is released in online mode only. Candidates only be having a few days until the registration window closes. Candidates, most probably, have an extended time period for making the application fee payment. However, the authorities do not accept the forms of students who will not submit the fee on time. Therefore, students should have an idea about the AP MBBS Admission activities schedule.
|AP MBBS Admission Registration||13th November 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||21st November 2020|
|The Release of the Notification||13th November 2020|
Steps to Fill AP MBBS/BDS Application Form
The AP MBBS/ BDS Registration Form will be available in online mode only as mentioned above. Some of the students thus may face difficulty in form submission. Therefore, the step by step guide to successfully submit the form is provided below. Note that only the students who will submit the form on time will be considered for the merit list.
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Firstly, visit the official website (www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in) and click on the “New Registration” Link
- Provide NEET Roll Number or NEET Testing ID along with a code that will be instructed later.
- Click on “Register” and provide a valid email ID and Phone number. An OTP will be sent to the provided number which will complete the profile creation.
Filling up of Application Form –
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2020), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution, and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
- Enter in the academic details as per the official mark sheet and certificate.
Uploading Scanned Images
Recent passport size photograph and signature are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
Candidates, at this point, have to declare that the information they have entered are true to their knowledge and provable with valid documents and proofs. Candidates then must save and proceed to payment.
Payment of Application Fee
Payment of the application fees is a must to complete the admission process. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information and uploading scanned images of relevant documents. The amount will non-refundable. The application fee can be paid via Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Debit Card + ATM Pin. The Application Form Fee will be INR 3540 for unreserved candidates and INR 2950 for reserved categories.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the AP MBBS Admission Application Form. Candidates cannot change their details after the final submission of the form.
Eligibility Criteria for AP MBBS Registration 2020
The Eligibility Criteria has been laid down by the authorities for the purpose of maintaining a particular standard throughout the student resource that is going to participate in the AP MBBS Admission drive. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the admission process. The AP MBBS Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
Cases of Getting Your AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020 Rejected
Well, while filling the application form, candidates have to keep the following things in mind.
- Firstly, make sure that you go through the application form instructions carefully before filling.
- Keep all your documents ready before filling the form.
- Enter all the details correctly. Make sure that you provide the mobile number and e-mail id correctly.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment, if the payment is not done, the application form will not be accepted.
- The incomplete application form will also be rejected.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2020 Merit List
The rank list will contain the names of students who will be eligible for counselling. In addition, students will be ranked in order of merit in the AP MBBS Rank List. This list is prepared for segregating students on the basis of merit. It helps the authorities in carrying out admission processes with ease. In addition, the rank list will be published on the official website of the medical council. It will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, rank, and category. The students should check all the details carefully as there could be two students of the same name.
AP MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020
AP MBBS 2020 Counselling will begin after the release of the merit list. It is the final round of the admission process, wherein document verification and seat allotment take place. Moreover, only the merit list student can participate in this round. The selection committee further allots seats to students in accordance with the seat matrix. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list, hence admission will be done on the basis of merit. The students will have to register online as well for counselling.