AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019: Dr. NTR University of Health and Sciences will release the application form. The Form will be out in the first week of June/July 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of AP NEET MBBS/BDS Admission can fill the Registration Form. However, the AP MBBS Application Form will be available on the official website of Dr. NTRUHS University of Health Sciences. But, the form can filled by only those candidates who have appeared the NEET 2020 on 3rd May 2020. Hence, the admission of the candidates will be purely done on the basis of the NEET Exam and Scores. Not only this, the University also offers admission into BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS Courses as well. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the AP NEET Registration Form 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP MBBS Application Form 2020 Dates
The application forms for the state quota medical and dental admission will be released by Dr. NTR University of Health and Science Vijayawada during the 3rd week of June 2020. Candidates will only be having a few days until the registration window closes. Candidates, most probably, will have an extended time period for making the application fee payment. Check below for detailed AP MBBS 2020 Application Form Dates.
|1||AP MBBS Admission Registration||Third Week of June 2020|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||Third Week of June 2020|
|3||The Release of the Notification||Second Week of June 2020|
Steps to Fill AP MBBS/BDS Application Form
The AP NEET 2020 Registration Form will be available in the third week of June 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the form. However, the mode of the NEET Registration Form is online. Thus, for a better understanding, we have provided the application procedure of Dr. NRUHS NEET Admission below-
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the “New Registration” Link
- Provide NEET Roll Number or NEET Testing ID along with a code which will be instructed later.
- Click on “Register” and provide a valid email ID and Phone number. An OTP will be sent to the provided number which will complete the profile creation.
Filling up of Application Form –
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2020), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
- Enter in the academic details as per the official mark sheet and certificate.
Uploading Scanned Images
Recent passport size photograph and signature is to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
Candidates, at this point, have to declare that the information they have entered are true to their knowledge and provable with valid documents and proofs. Candidates then must save and proceed to payment.
Payment of Application Fee
Payment of the application fees is a must to complete the admission process. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information and uploading scanned images of relevant documents. The amount will non-refundable. The application fee can be paid via Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Debit Card + ATM Pin. The Application Form Fee will be INR 3540 for unreserved candidates and INR 2950 for reserved categories.
Step 6: Final Submission
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the AP MBBS Admission Application Form. Candidates cannot change their details after final submission of the form.
Eligibility Criteria for AP MBBS Registration 2020
The Eligibility Criteria has been laid down by the authorities for the purpose of maintaining a particular standard throughout the student resource that is going to participate in the AP MBBS Admission drive. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the admission process. The AP MBBS Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
Cases of Getting Your AP MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020 Rejected
Well, while filling the application form, candidates have to keep the following things in mind.
- Firstly, make sure that you go through the application form instructions carefully before filling.
- Keep all your documents ready before filling the form.
- Enter all the details correctly. Make sure that you provide the mobile number and e-mail id correctly.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment, if the payment is not done, the application form will not be accepted.
- The incomplete application form will also be rejected.
Hence, these are all the details regarding the AP NEET 2020 Registration Form. So, If you have any queries related to the application form, then please comment on the section below.