Punjab MBBS Application Form 2021: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) carries out the Punjab MBBS/ BDS Admission process. Hence, candidates can fill the application form on the BFUHS website. However, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The application procedure further involves registration, form filling, uploading documents, and application fee payment. Moreover, BFUHS releases the Punjab MBBS Application Form 2021 for admission to 85% of state quota seats. The rest of the 15% under AIQ quota is taken care of by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Further, the authority only considers the students for the merit list who successfully submit their applications.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Punjab MBBS Application Form 2021
Punjab NEET Registration Form starts after the conclusion of the NEET exam. The university, however, releases the application form for a limited time. Hence, candidates must submit the form and the fees on time. If the application fee is not paid before the due date then the form is considered invalid. Further, all the important application process dates are mentioned in the table below.
|The Release of the Official Notification||– To be Announced –|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Making the Payment of Fees||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|For NRI Candidates|
|Last Date for Submitting the Online Form (The Application Form is available separately for the NRI Candidates)||– To be Announced –|
|Online Counseling Schedule (Round I)|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the First Round Counselling Result||– To be Announced –|
|Round II Counselling Schedule|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the Second Round Counselling Result||– To be Announced –|
|Mop Up Round Counselling Schedule|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||To be updated soon|
Punjab MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Eligibility Criteria are meant to be one of the important factors in the admission criteria. Hence, the list of the eligibility conditions of the Punjab State MBBS/ BDS Admission–
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The Applicants must be at least 17 years of age as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The Candidate must have born on or after 7th May 1993.
- Candidates must be bonafide candidates of Punjab. This clause excludes the following category of the candidate-
- The Candidates who are wards of late employees of Punjab Government/ Central Government/ All India Services.
- Applicants who are wards of late employees of military/ ex-military/ para-military forces and born in the territory of Punjab.
- The Candidates of wards of Defence Personnel posted in Punjab.
- Candidates applying under the minority and NRI Quota are also eligible for Punjab NRI MBBS Admission 2021.
- The Applicant must have passed Class 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology, and English individually.
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 50% (General/ Unreserved Category), 45% (PWD Unreserved Category), 40% (PWD and Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Lastly, the Candidates must have a qualified NEET Examination with minimum qualified marks. Read More about NEET Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Qualified Marks for Punjab MBBS Admission
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/ SC/ OBC (Including PH of Reserved Category)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Punjab MBBS Application Form 2021
Punjab NEET MBBS Online Application Form is released online on the BFUHS official website – bfus.ac.in. By Filling Punjab MBBS Application Form, candidates can participate in Government and Private colleges of Punjab for Medical and Dental Courses. Candidates should further be well acquainted with the application process so that no mistake is made. In this section, we have provided complete details of the application procedure.
Instructions For Filling Punjab MBBS Online Admission Form
- Firstly, check your Internet Connectivity before filling the online application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully first.
- Enter all the information correctly. Provide a valid and active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Submit the application form before the due date to avoid technical glitches. The university shall not be responsible for the delay in submitting the forms.
- The payment of the application form is a must. The Punjab NEET 2021 Application Form is considered to be incomplete until and unless the payment is not made.
- Therefore, make sure that you check all the details correctly.
How to fill BFUHS Punjab MBBS Application Form?
A separate link shall be available on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. So, the step by step procedure to fill Punjab MBBS Application Form is as follows-
Firstly, visit the official website of BFUHS Punjab, and click on the application form link. Once you land on the homepage of the application form, you can see the following. Then click on the Registration Button.
Stages While Filling the bfuhs.ac.in NEET Registration Form
- Online Registration: Registration is the first stage of the Punjab NEET Registration Form. Go through the instructions and click on the proceed next option. Candidates have to enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. You can check the image below to see the list of the details that you have fill in the Admission Registration Form. Fill in the Academic Details.
- LOGIN Page: After you receive the Login Credentials, log in using the ID and Password and start filling in the rest of the details. In the Application Form, the candidate has to enter all education qualification details, marks, etc. Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully before submitting the details. Thus, after entering all the details click on Save and Next option.
- Payment of the Application Fees Card: Recheck all the details and click on the Application Fees Payment option. An application fee of Rs 5,000 (for General Category) and Rs 2,500 for Reserved Category has to be paid in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce/ SBI Bank through challan form which is generated after successful submission of the application form.
Sample of Punjab NEET Bank Challan Slip
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature: After making the payment of the application form, login using the credentials to upload the photograph and signature. The Scanned Photograph and Signature must be in JPG/ JPEG Format. The file size of the photograph and the signature should not be more than 25 Kb. All the candidates are also required to upload duly attested compulsory affidavit while filling the application form of Punjab MBBS.
Uploading of Other Documents
Other than the photograph, signature, and thumb impression, candidates have to upload the required documents –
- Self-Sworn Declaration Form of the candidate
- Declaration from Parent/ Guardian whether he/ she is a citizen of India (Image Size should not be more than 500 Kb).
- 10+1+2 Marksheet (image size should not be more than 500 Kb)
- NEET 2021 Result (Image Size not more than 500 Kb)
- 10th Class Certificate for Age Proof
- Reserve Category Certificate (Image Size not more than 500 Kb) if applicable
- Minority Category Proof (for aspirants of SGRD Amritsar, and Christian Medical College, Ludhiana)
- Domicile Proof Certificate
- Document of Exemption
- Affidavit of the Guardians/ Parents to be attested by the Executive Magistrate/ Oath Commissioner/ Notary Public
- EWS Certificate (if applied)
Lastly, Candidates must note that all the documents have to less than 500 Kb. Check all the specifications before uploading the certificates and documents.
Now Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form safe for future reference.
List of Details To Be Entered in the http://bfuhs.ac.in MBBS/ BDS Application Form
In short, the candidates have to enter the following details in the application form of Punjab NEET MBBS/ BDS–
|Name of the Candidate||Father’s Name||NEET Roll Number|
|NEET Marks||All India Rank in NEET||NEET Percentile|
|Category 1, 2, 3, 4||Minority Status||Date of Birth|
|Sex/ Gender||Permanent Address||Correspondence Address|
|E-mail ID||10th and 12th Board Roll Number||Aadhaar Number|
|PCB Total Marks (Phy+Chem+Bio)||PCB Total Obtained Marks||State Name of Class 11th|
|Name of State +2 Class||Name of +2 Education Board||Have you applied for NEET MBBS Earlier? yes or no|
|Upload Affidavit (500 Kb in JPEG Format)||Whether the compulsory affidavit of the parents/ guardians is attested by the Executive Magistrate/Oath Commissioner/Notary Public?||–|
Punjab MBBS Merit List 2021
The merit list is released after the completion of the application process. Punjab MBBS Rank List contains the names of students eligible for admission. The rank list is the shortlisted candidate’s list, which is prepared in reference to the applicant’s list. It is released in online mode only in PDF format. Candidates should check the list to know whether they are eligible for counselling or not. In addition, the students are called for counselling as per the merit list only. Hence, the candidates of higher ranks have an advantage and they easily get a seat in the desired medical college.