The Admissions to the medical colleges of Punjab will be done through the Punjab MBBS admission procedure conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot in the month of June and July 2018. The admission will be granted to eligible candidates on the basis of the score obtained by the candidate in NEET 2018. The eligible candidates can apply for Punjab MBBS 2018 admissions by filling the online application form which is now available from 8th June to 23rd June 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates Punjab MBBS Registration Form
Punjab MBBS 2018 Registration form has been released in online mode on 8th June 2018. NEET 2018 Qualified candidates need to register themselves to participate in the counselling cum admission procedure. Last date to register is 23rd June 2018. Link to register is provided below.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
To register for Punjab MBBS Admission 2018 – Click Here
Candidates are advised to download and read the Punjab MBBS Admission 2018 official information brochure before registration. Click Here to download PDF.
Check the list of important dates related to the release of Punjab MBBS 2018 Application below:
|Release of Application Form||8th June 2018|
|Last date of submission||23rd June 2018|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500/- for SC candidates) in University Account in any Branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through challan form which will be generated on successful filling of online admission application form at university website. Bank Account Number mentioned on challan form||25th June 2018|
The first step in the application procedure is to register on the official website using your NEET roll number and rank. After this, candidates will be required to fill the application form by providing personal and academic details. They will also be required to enter their category details and in case a candidate fills up invalid category details, he/she will be considered under the general category automatically. In application form filling process, the applicant will be required to upload the scanned image of his/her photograph and signature in the correct specification. Punjab MBBS application will be incomplete without the payment of the application fee. This application fee has to be paid through e-challan that will be generated while filling up the application form. The last step to complete the application form is to check all the details and submit the application form. Applicants must make sure to take a print out of the filled in application form for future references.
Step by Step procedure to fill the Punjab MBBS Application Form
Click Here – for Punjab MBBS Registration 2018. Last date to register is 23rd June 2018.
- Registration – All Candidates will be required to enter their name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, NEET details like roll number, score obtained in each section etc.
- Filling up the application form – Other details like the category of the candidate, the domicile details, etc have to be filled in the form.
- Uploading documents – In the next step, candidates have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. The specifications are given below:
Documents Specifications Photograph Size – up to 30 KB
75% face and head coverage
Caption at the bottom mentioning candidate name and date of photograph
white or light colored background
Signature Size – up to 30 KB
Black or Blue ink
White colored background
- Fee Remittance – Candidates have to pay and amount of Rs.3000/- which can be remitted via online (net banking) or offline (Challan through Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank) mode.
- Submission of Application form – The applicant must check all the details entered by him and submit the application form. The application form of Punjab MBBS admissions does not have to be submitted offline. It has to be submitted online only and the candidate has to take a print out of the same for future references.