Punjab MBBS Application Form 2020: There is a delay in the release of application form due to the spread of COVID-19. However, the form will be released soon. Moreover, to fill in the application form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission. The Mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates have to enter specific details and submit the form within the due date. To fill the Punjab MBBS Application Form 2020, candidates have to qualify NEET Exam. The exam of NTA NEET will take place on 26th July 2020. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Punjab MBBS/BDS Application Form. So, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Punjab MBBS Application Form 2020
The Official Dates of the Punjab NEET Registration Form has not been released yet. However, we have provided tentative dates for the complete admission process.
|The Release of the Official Notification||Second Week of August 2020|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||Third Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of the Application Form||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Making the Payment of Fees||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|Document Verification||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|For NRI Candidates|
|Last Date for Submitting the Online Form (The Application Form is available separately for the NRI Candidates)||First Week of August 2020|
|Online Counseling Schedule (Round I)|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||First Week of August/ September 2020|
|Declaration of the First Round Counselling Result||Second Week of August/ September 2020|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College and Payment of Fees in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce||Third Week of August/ September 2020|
|Round II Counselling Schedule|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||–|
|Declaration of the Second Round Counselling Result||–|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College and Payment of Fees in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce||–|
|Mop Up Round Counselling Schedule|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||To be updated soon|
Punjab MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Eligibility Criteria is meant to be one of the important factors in the admission criteria. Hence, the list of the eligibility conditions of the Punjab State MBBS/BDS Admission–
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The Applicants must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- The Candidate must have born on or after 7th May 1993.
- Candidates must be bonafide candidates of Punjab. This clause excludes the following category of the candidate-
- The Candidates who are wards of late employees of Punjab Government/ Central Government/ All India Services.
- Applicants who are wards of late employees of military/ex-military/para-military forces and born in the territory of Punjab.
- The Candidates of wards of Defence Personnel posted in Punjab.
- Candidates applying under the minority and NRI Quota are also eligible for Punjab NRI MBBS Admission 2020.
- The Applicant must have passed Class 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English individually.
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 50% (General/Unreserved Category), 45% (PWD Unreserved Category), 40% (PWD and Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Lastly, the Candidates must have qualified NEET Examination with minimum qualified marks. Read More about NEET Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Qualified Marks for Punjab MBBS Admission
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of Reserved Category)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PH||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Punjab MBBS Application Form 2020
Punjab NEET MBBS Online Application Form will be available from June 2020. The Registration Form will be available online on its official website- bfus.ac.in. By Filling Punjab MBBS Application Form, candidates can participate in Government and Private colleges of Punjab for Medical and Dental Courses.
Instructions For Filling Punjab MBBS Online Admission Form
- Firstly, check your Internet Connectivity before filling the online application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully first.
- Enter all the information correctly. Provide a valid and active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Submit the application form before the due date to avoid technical glitches. The university will not be responsible for the delay in submitting the forms.
- The payment of the application form is a must. The Punjab NEET 2020 Application Form will be considered to be incomplete until and unless the payment is not made.
- Therefore, make sure that you check all the details correctly.
How to fill BFUHS Punjab MBBS Application Form?
A separate link will be available on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. So, the step by step procedure to fill Punjab MBBS Application Form is as follows-
Firstly, visit the official website of BFUHS Punjab, and click on the application form link. Once you land on the homepage of the application form, you can see the following. Then click on the Registration Button.
Stages While Filling the bfuhs.ac.in NEET Registration Form
Registration is the first stage of the Punjab NEET Registration Form. Go through the instructions and click on the proceed next option. Candidates have to enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. You can check the image below to see the list of the details that you have fill in the Admission Registration Form.
Fill in the Academic Details
After you receive the Login Credentials, log in using the ID and Password and start filling the rest of the details. In the Application Form, the candidate has to enter all education qualification details, marks, etc. Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully before submitting the details. Thus, after entering all the details click on Save and Next option.
Payment of the Application Fees Card
Recheck all the details and click on the Application Fees Payment option. An application fee of Rs 5000 (for General Category) and Rs 2500 for Reserved Category has to be paid in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce/ SBI Bank through challan form which is generated after successful submission of the application form.
Sample of Punjab NEET Bank Challan Slip
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
After making the payment of the application form, login using the credentials to upload the photograph and signature. The Scanned Photograph and Signature must be in JPG/JPEG Format. The file size of the photograph and the signature should not be more than 25 Kb. All the candidates are also required to upload duly attested compulsory affidavit while filling the application form of Punjab MBBS.
Uploading of Other Documents
Other than the photograph, signature, and thumb impression, candidates have to upload the required documents –
- Self-Sworn Declaration Form of the candidate
- Declaration from Parent/Guardian whether he/she is a citizen of India (Image Size should not be more than 500 Kb).
- 10+1+2 Marksheet (image size should not be more than 500 Kb)
- NEET 2020 Result (Image Size not more than 500 Kb)
- 10th Class Certificate for Age Proof
- Reserve Category Certificate (Image Size not more than 500 Kb) if applicable
- Minority Category Proof (for aspirants of SGRD Amritsar, and Christian Medical College, Ludhiana)
- Domicile Proof Certificate
- Document of Exemption
- Affidavit of the Guardians/Parents to be attested by the Executive Magistrate/Oath Commissioner/Notary Public
- EWS Certificate (if applied)
Lastly, Candidates must note that all the documents have to less than 500 Kb. Check all the specifications before uploading the certificates and documents.
Printout of the Application Form
Now Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form safe for future reference.
List of Details To Be Entered in the http://bfuhs.ac.in MBBS/BDS Application Form
In short, the candidates have to enter the following details in the application form of Punjab NEET MBBS/BDS–
|Name of the Candidate||Father’s Name||NEET Roll Number|
|NEET Marks||All India Rank in NEET||NEET Percentile|
|Category 1, 2, 3, 4||Minority Status||Date of Birth|
|Sex/Gender||Permanent Address||Correspondence Address|
|E-mail ID||10th and 12th Board Roll Number||Aadhaar Number|
|PCB Total Marks (Phy+Chem+Bio)||PCB Total Obtained Marks||State Name of Class 11th|
|Name of State +2 Class||Name of +2 Education Board||Have you applied for NEET MBBS Earlier? yes or no|
|Upload Affidavit (500 Kb in JPEG Format)||Whether the compulsory affidavit of the parents/guardians is attested by Executive Magistrate/Oath Commissioner/Notary Public?|
Punjab MBBS Merit List 2020
The merit list will be released after the completion of the application process. Punjab MBBS Rank List contains the names of students eligible for admission. It will be released in online mode only in PDF format. Candidates should check the list to know whether they are eligible for counselling or not. In addition, the students will be called for counselling as per the merit list only. The rank list will further be released category-wise.