Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online in July 2019. The Application Form will be available online on the official website of Kaloji Narayan Rao University (KNRUHS). Thus, the Candidates who have appeared NEET 2019 Exam will be eligible to fill in the application form. In the Application Form, candidates have to submit correct details about their Academic Information and other Personal Details. In this article, we will provide you complete details about the Application Form of Telangana MBBS and BDS. Hence, you have appeared the NEET Entrance Exam and willing to apply under Telangana State, then go through this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Hence, to fill in the Telangana MBBS Application Form, you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions that we have provided below.
Telangana MBBS 2019 Application Form
The Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of KNRUHS. The Expected Date of releasing the application form is June 2019. The Application Form of Telangana MBBS has to be filled online.
The Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019 is divided into four parts-
- Filling Academic Details
- Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of Application Fees
- Final Submission of the Application Form
Important Dates of Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019
The Official Dates of Telangana 2019 MBBS Admissions are not yet announced. The Counselling Authority will soon release the dates for the Application Form and other Counselling Rounds and Merit List. The tentative dates for Telangana Admission for MBBS is as follows-
For Competent Authority
|Notification of Telangana MBBS 2019||June 2019|
|The Release Date of the Official Notification||June 2019|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Application Form||June 2019|
|The Release of the Provisional Merit List||June 2019|
|The Release of Final Merit List||July 2019|
|First Round Counselling||July 2019|
|Last Date to Report the Allotted College||July 2019|
|Second Round Counselling||July 2019|
|Document Verification||June/ July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2019|
For Management Quota
|Notification of Telangana MBBS||June 2019|
|Release Date of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Application Form||July 2019|
|The Release of Provisional Merit List||July 2019|
|Round One Counselling Date||July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2019|
Highlights of Telangana MBBS Admission 2019
|Name||Telangana MBBS Admission 2019|
|Name of the Examination||NEET UG 2019|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 85% of State Quota Seats||Kalogi Narayan Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 15% of All India Quota Seats||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
Instructions Before Filling the Online Form
Well, before filling the Telangana MBBS 2019 Application Form, candidates must keep ready few documents and information ready. This will help you to submit your form hassle free.
- Starting with your Internet Connectivity. You need to have a good Internet Connection.
- Provide your correct contact details. Before filling the application form, make sure that you provide the correct mobile number and e-mail id. This is because you will get all the latest notifications on the registered number and e-mail id.
- Keep your details such as Identification Number and Marks ready.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Providing Wrong Information will get your form rejected.
- Lastly, submit the registration form of Telangana MBBS before the last date.
How to Apply for Telangana MBBS 2019 Application Form
The Telangana Application Form will be available online. The step by step procedure to fill in the application form is as follows-
This is the first stage of filling the application form. Applicants will have to visit the official website of KRNU and click on the “Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019” Link. You will be then redirected to a new page. Then click on the New Candidate Register Link. You need to enter all the basic details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and E-mail ID and click on the submit button.
Hence, here is the list of the details that you require to fill while registering yourself –
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Person with Disabilities
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Candidates must make sure that the mobile number and e-mail id must be active so that they can get further information regarding the recruitment. Verify all the details and submit the details. Create a password and enter a security question with an answer. An OTP will be sent to your registered number, therefore, enter the OTP and proceed. After the submission of the OTP, candidates will receive a Registration ID/Login ID and Password. This Login ID and Password is unique for all the candidates.
Stage-2 Filling the Academic Details
Once you receive the Login ID and Password, candidates can log in and start to fill in the academic details and other educational qualification details. You must provide correct details in the information, otherwise, it might lead to the rejection of the application form. This is because the information will be checked at the time of Document Verification.
So, here is the list of the details that you need to submit at the time of filling the Telangana NEET Registration Form.
The details that you have entered at the time of registration will be displayed on the screen. However, you can also modify a few particulars if you want to. So here are few particulars that you cannot change –
- Mother’s and Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Nationality and
- PWD Category
Other details that you need to fill are as follows-
- Minority Category
- Are you suffering from Diabetes Type I
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
Place of Birth
- Birth Place
Language of the Question Paper
Here, you need to choose from the following languages –
- Kannada and
Academic/Educational Qualification Details
- Name of the School Education Board
- School/College Name
- Address of School/College
- Year of Passing
- Class 10th Percentage
The Same details have to be provided for Class 11th and 12th. Other details that have to be entered in Class 12th academic details are-
- Qualifying Exam Code
- Percentage of Class 12th and equivalent
- Class 12th Roll Number
Permanent and Correspondence Address, Details of Parents/Guardian, etc.
After filling the details, click on the save and the next button.
Stage-3 Upload of photograph and Signature
Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications mentioned. Candidates must upload the scanned photograph and signature. The photograph should have specific dimensions and must have a white background.
The Specifications of the Photograph and Signature (Scanned)
- The Photograph must be colored with white background. Name and Date of the Written of the Photograph. The size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 100 Kb. It should be in JPG Format.
- The Signature has to be done in a white background. The signature must be in black pen. The file size must be between 3 Kb to 20 Kb and must be in JPG Format.
Stage -4 Make the Payment of the Application Fees
After uploading the Photograph and signature, you have to make the payment of the application fees. The Application Fees is different for both the categories. For General Category, the cost of the Application Form is Rs 3000/- and for the Reserved Category, the cost of the application form is Rs 2500/-.
Candidates can make the payment either offline or online. For Offline (Challan Method) and for online (Debit/Credit/Internet Banking).
Stage-5 Submission of the Application Fees
After the completion of the application form, recheck all the details and click on the submit button. Take the printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Filling the Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor while filling the online form. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill and submit the form. Hence, the Eligibility Criteria of Telangana MBBS 2019 Application Form is as follows-
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder.
- Applicants must have appeared NEET 2019.
- The Candidate should be a local resident of Telangana State for a period of 10 years.
- There are total 85% seats reserved for State Level Quota and 15% Seats reserved for All India Quota.
- Candidates must have passed 12thwith subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- The General Category Candidates must score at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology and the Reserved Category candidates must score at least 40% marks.
- Candidates who are physically disabled must qualify at least 40% marks in the subjects.
- Candidates must score the minimum cut-off marks of NEET 2019 in order to qualify for the admission/ counseling process.
Application Fees of Telangana MBBS 2019
- The Application Fees for General Category is Rs 3000/- and
- The Application Fees for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
Thus, the Candidates can make the payment either online or offline. Through Online Mode, applicants can make the payment from Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking and through Offline Mode, applicants can make payment through Challan
The Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released online in June 2019. Candidates can check our website to get complete details and information related to the Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019. Lastly, if you have any queries regarding Telangana Application Form for NEET MBBS 2019, then please comment on the section below.