Haryana MBBS Admission 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the main conducting body of the admission process. Candidates who have appeared NEET Entrance Exam are eligible for Haryana MBBS. Hence, on the basis of the NEET Scores, admission is granted. A total of 581 Seats and 368 Seats are offered by the Medical and Dental Colleges of Haryana under 85% State Quota Seats and 15% seats are reserved for Government MBBS and BDS Colleges. In this article, we have provided complete details about Haryana MBBS Admission 2021, important dates, process, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2021 – Important Dates
The Directorate of Medical Education announces the Haryana MBBS and BDS dates by releasing the information brochure. In order to take part in the admission process, aspirants have to first fill the application form. Only the students whose applications are received are further considered for the merit list. However, it is important to keep in mind that the application form shall be available for a limited period of time only.
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|First Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– To be Announced –|
|Second Counselling Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|Mop Up Rounds||–|
Gujarat NEET 2020 Notification
DME Haryana MBBS Admission 2021 – Overview
|Admission Name||Haryana MBBS Admission 2021|
|Counseling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Admission Will be On the Basis of||NEET 2021 Entrance Exam Scores|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|85% State Quota Seats (Tentative)||581 MBBS and 368 BDS|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS Admission 2021
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the Admission Process of Haryana NEET. As it is necessary that each applicant satisfies the eligibility conditions. Also, the candidates must have the relevant documents to prove their eligibility. The factors that come under the Haryana NEET Admission is as follows-
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- NRI, OCI, and PIO aspirants are also eligible for Haryana MBBS Admission.
- The Applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age must be 25 years.
- As per the revised age-limit, candidates on or before 31st December 2002 are also eligible for Haryana MBBS BDS Admission.
- The Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology, and English as core subjects.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks (General Category) in each of the subjects mentioned above. The Qualifying Percentage for PWD Unreserved Category is 45% and the minimum qualifying percentage for reserved category is 40%.
- It is necessary to qualify NEET-UG with minimum required marks.
Minimum Required Percentile Marks of NEET Entrance Exam
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (including PWD of SC/ ST/ PWD)||40th||96|
Harayana MBBS 2021 Admission Criteria Under Different Quotas
|Haryana MBBS Admission 2021||Admission Criteria 2021|
|For 15% All India Quota Seats||MCC conducts online counseling on the basis of the NEET-UG Scores to all the Government Medical colleges.|
|For 85% State Quota Seats||Centralized Counseling is conducted by DMER based on NEET Examination Scores.|
|For Privat MBBS and BDS Colleges||DMER, Haryana organize online counseling based on NEET Scores.|
|For Deemed and Central Universities||DGHS on behalf of MCC conducts the seat allotment process using scores obtained in NEET MBBS Exam|
DME Haryana NEET Application Form
The Haryana MBBS/ BDS Application Form is released soon after the conclusion of the NEET exam. Candidates who have appeared in the exam and satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply. The mode of filling and submitting the Haryana NEET Registration Form is Online. Candidates have to visit the DME Haryana Official Website and fill the form before the due date. The Application Fees for the General and OBC Category is Rs 4000/- and for the Reserved Category is Rs 1000/-. However, we advise the candidates to submit the form before the deadline date, otherwise, the form is not accepted.
Documents Uploaded at the Time of Filing the Online Form
Following are the documents that must be uploaded while filling the application form-
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- Class 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate/ Detailed Marksheet
- NEET-UG Result 2021
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute last attended.
It is advised to the candidates to take at least 2 to 3 Printout copies of the application form.
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2021
Haryana MBBS Merit List is published online on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). The Merit List contains the names of those candidates who have got the highest ranks in the State Merit List. The Names are mentioned in decreasing order. That means the candidate with the highest number of marks in NEET 2021 with having the domicile criteria is ranked first and so on. To have your name on the merit list it is very necessary to get qualifying marks in NEET and submit the application forms before the last date.
Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling
The Counselling of DMER Haryana MBBS and BDS starts soon after the release of the Merit List. The Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling take place in two to three rounds depending on the availability of the seats and the candidates shortlisted. The mode of the counselling is Online. Candidates who have been shortlisted, are eligible for counselling. Furthermore, for the verification, the participants have to provide a few documents. The seats are allotted to the students only after the verification.
Document Verification Round
The Document Verification Round takes place offline. Candidates have to report to the allotted college and produce the documents to the Authority. The College Authority examines the documents properly and offers you admission.
The Documents that are required at the time of Document Verification are as follows-
- NTA NEET Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Copy
- Class 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of the freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/ BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Haryana MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
Below is the list of the Medical and Dental Colleges along with the total number of seats offered for the MBBS Admission. The seats during the counselling are allotted in accordance with the seat matrix only.
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital Shahbad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|Shree Guru Gobind Sigh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|ICD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rastogi College of Dental Colleges, Golpura, Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College, Hospital and Research Institute Budhera (Gurugram)||100 Seats|
Haryana MBBS Seat Reservation 2021
The Seats for Haryana MBBS Admission are reserved under All India, State Quota, Nominal Seats, NRI Quota, Wards of Insurance Quota, for all Government and Dental Colleges. The Criteria for Haryana MBBS Seat Reservation is as follows-
- 15% of all the Government MBBS and BDS Colleges are reserved for the candidates under the All India Quota Scheme.
- One seat for the candidate nominated by the Government of India are reserved in both Government Medical as well as Dental College.
- For the NRI Seats, 18 Seats are reserved for MBBS and 2 seats are reserved for BDS College.
- The 85% State Quota Seats is divided as per the constitutional reservation under which 20% is reserved for SC Quota Candidates, 16% seats are reserved for BC Block A, and Non-Creamy Layer (NCL), and 5% for Unreserved Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Other Related Links:
- AFMC MBBS/BDS Admission
- Assam MBBS and BDS Admission
- Bihar MBBS Admission
- Chandigarh NEET Admission
- BHU NEET Admission
- Chhatisgarh NEET Admission 2021
- Goa MBBS Admission
- CMC Vellore MBBS and BDS Admission
- COMEDK MBBS Admission 2021
- Gujarat MBBS Admission 2021
- NEET State Rank 2021
- NTA NEET Counselling
- AMU MBBS Admission 2021
- DU MBBS and BDS Admission