Haryana MBBS Admission 2020: Note that the Notification for the Admission Process has been released by the authorities. Check out the information brochure through the link provided below. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the main conducting body of the admission process. Candidates who have appeared NEET Entrance Exam are eligible for Haryana MBBS. Hence, on the basis of the NEET Scores, candidates will be given admission. A total of 581 Seats and 368 Seats will be offered by the Medical and Dental Colleges of Haryana under 85% State Quota Seats and 15% seats are reserved for Government MBBS and BDS Colleges. In this article, we have provided complete details about Haryana MBBS Admission 2020, important dates, process, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS Notification has been released and hence the application form will be made available soon. The information brochure further contains all the details regarding the admission process. Read it out carefully for all the details.
Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2020 – Important Dates
The Directorate of Medical Education has not announced the Admission Dates of Haryana MBBS and BDS. However, we have provided the tentative dates here. Candidates should have an idea about all the important dates and events. As the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Further, with the help of these dates, we can get the idea of the Admission Events.
|1||Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||– To be Announced –|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|3||Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|4||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|6||First Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– To be Announced –|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||– To be Announced –|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|10||Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|11||Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||–|
DME Haryana MBBS Admission 2020 – Overview
|Admission Name||Haryana MBBS Admission 2020|
|Counseling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Admission Will be On the Basis of||NEET 2020 Entrance Exam Scores|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|85% State Quota Seats (Tentative)||581 MBBS and 368 BDS|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS Admission 2020
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the Admission Process of Haryana NEET. The factors that come under the Haryana NEET Admission is as follows-
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- NRI, OCI, and PIO aspirants are also eligible for Haryana MBBS Admission.
- The Applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age must be 25 years.
- As per the revised age-limit, candidates on or before 31st December 2002 are also eligible for Haryana MBBS BDS Admission.
- The Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English as core subjects.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks (General Category) in each of the subjects mentioned above. The Qualifying Percentage for PWD Unreserved Category is 45% and the minimum qualifying percentage for reserved category is 40%.
- It is necessary to qualify NEET-UG with minimum required marks.
Minimum Required Percentile Marks of NEET Entrance Exam
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/PWD)||40th||96|
Harayana MBBS 2020 Admission Criteria
|Haryana MBBS Admission 2020||Admission Criteria 2020|
|For 15% All India Quota Seats||MCC will conduct online counseling on the basis of the NEET-UG Scores to all the Government Medical College.|
|For 85% State Quota Seats||Centralized Counseling will be conducted by DMER based on NEET Examination Scores.|
|For Privat MBBS and BDS Colleges||DMER, Haryana will organize online counseling based on NEET Scores.|
|For Deemed and Central Universities||DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct seat allotment process using scores obtained in NEET MBBS Exam|
DME Haryana NEET Application Form
The Haryana MBBS and BDS Application Form will be released in August 2020 after the NEET Exam. Candidates who have appeared the exam and satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply. The mode of filling and submitting the Haryana NEET Registration Form is Online. Candidates have to visit the DME Haryana Official Website and fill the form before the due date. The Application Fees for the General and OBC Category is Rs 4000/- and for the Reserved Category is Rs 1000/-. However, we advise the candidates to submit the form before the deadline date, otherwise, the forms will be canceled.
Documents Uploaded at the Time of Filing the Online Form
Following are the documents that must be uploaded while filling the application form-
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- Class 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate/ Detailed Marksheet
- NEET UG Result 2020
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute last attended.
It is advised to the candidates to take at least 2 to 3 Printout copies of the application form.
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2020
The Haryana MBBS Merit List will be available online on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). There will be two separate merit list. The Merit List will contain the names of those candidates who have got the highest ranks in State Merit List. The Names will be present in decreasing order. That means the candidate with the highest number of marks in NEET 2020 with having the domicile criteria is ranked first and so on. To have your name on the merit list it is very necessary to get qualifying marks in NEET and submit the application forms before the last date.
Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling
The Counselling of DMER Haryana MBBS and BDS will take place soon after the release of the Merit List. The Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling will take place in two to three rounds depending on the availability of the seats and the candidates shortlisted. The mode of the counselling is Online. Candidates who have been shortlisted, are eligible for the counselling.
Document Verification Round
The Document Verification Round will take place offline. Candidates have to report the allotted college and produce the documents to the Authority. The College Authority will examine the documents properly and offer you admission.
The Documents that are required at the time of Document Verification are as follows-
- NTA NEET Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Copy
- Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of the freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Haryana MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
Below is the list of the Medical and Dental Colleges along with the total number of seats offered for the MBBS Admission.
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital Shahbad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|Shree Guru Gobind Sigh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|ICD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rastogi College of Dental Colleges, Golpura, Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College, Hospital and Research Institute Budhera (Gurugram)||100 Seats|
Haryana MBBS Seat Reservation 2020
The Seats for Haryana MBBS Admission will be reserved for All India, State Quota, Nominal Seats, NRI Quota, Wards of Insurance Quota, for all Government and Dental Colleges. The Criteria for Haryana MBBS Seat Reservation is as follows-
- 15% of all the Government MBBS and BDS Colleges will be reserved for the candidates under All India Quota Scheme.
- One seat for the candidate nominated by the Government of India will be reserved in both Government Medical as well as Dental College.
- For the NRI Seats, 18 Seats are reserved for MBBS and 2 seats are reserved for BDS College.
- The 85% State Quota Seats is divided as per the constitutional reservation under which 20% is reserved for SC Quota Candidates, 16% seats are reserved for BC Block A, and Non-Creamy Layer (NCL), and 5% for Unreserved Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The Haryana State NEET Admission will start from August 2020 soon after the declaration of the NEET-UG Result. Thus, on the basis NEET Scores, the Haryana Merit List will be prepared. Then, on the basis of the ranks on the merit list, candidates will be called out for the counselling. After the counseling round, candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges based on their Documents in Document Verification Round and NEET Scores.