Bihar MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020: Note that the Board has released combined medical-college wise opening and closing rank of the first and second round of UGMAC. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts the counselling. The counselling takes place in two to three rounds. Candidates whose name is on the Bihar MBBS 2020 rank list are eligible for the Bihar MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020. Candidates who have ranked in the top will get a chance to attend the First Round of Counselling. The Mode of the Counselling is Online, which means the NEET 2020 Applicants have to register themselves online.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- BCECE has released a rank list after indicating the college-wise opening and closing rank of the first and second round of UGMAC 2020. – Check Bihar Combined Rank List
- The Opening & Closing Rank is announced after the Round-1 of Counselling. Candidates can also download the allotment letter now. In addition, the process of verification of documents is over.
- The Seat Matrix is available, the counselling and allotment process will be carried out as per the seat matrix only. – Check Seat Matrix
- Bihar MBBS 2020 Merit List pdf has been published, thus the counselling will start soon. Only merit students can participate in the admission rounds. – Check Merit List pdf
- The Application Form has been released via online mode. Hence, the counselling will start soon after the publication of the rank list.
Bihar MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020
The counselling official dates have been released. Candidates wanting to take admission in Bihar state MBBS colleges should have an idea about all the important events and dates. In this way, you will not miss out on any of the important events.
|Merit List for Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission||17th November 2020|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Choice Filling||29th November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration, Seat Allotment, Choice Locking||01st December 2020|
|Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result||04th December 2020|
|Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Downloading of the Allotment Letter||04th Dec. to 08th Dec. 2020|
|Document Verification Process Schedule|
|Document Verification for the First Round Counselling – for all the candidates allotted in Govt. Colleges||05th Dec.. to 09th Dec. 2020|
Steps to Participate in Bihar NEET Counselling
Candidates whose names are on the rank list will be able to participate in the BCECEB MBBS Counselling. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, the candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the Bihar MBBS 2020 Admission. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college. Below, we have provided the step by step procedure to register for the counselling.
Register and Login
- The Bihar MBBS Admission Application Form is expected to be released in August 2020.
- The official website of Bihar MBBS is www.bcecebiharboard.gov.in.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of BCECEB Patna.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Check the Merit List
- Once the candidates are registered, BCECEB Patna will release the Bihar MBBS Merit List.
- Hence, on the basis of the Merit List, and preferences, the allotment of the seats will take place.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates will have to download the Bihar MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower-ranked candidates.
List of Documents Required in the Counselling of Bihar NEET Counselling 2020
The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Counseling letter of Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Bihar MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Bihar MBBS and BDS Application form.
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 – Seat Reservation
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|General Category or Unreserved||50%|
|Extremely Backward Class||18%|
|Other Backward Class||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls||3%|
Participating Bihar MBBS/BDS Colleges and Respective Seat Intake
|S. No.||College Name||Seat Intake|
|Government Colleges offering Bihar MBBS Admission|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||81|
|2||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||81|
|3||Government Medical College, Bettiah||85|
|4||Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri/Nalanda||85|
|5||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||85|
|6||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||81|
|7||Sri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||81|
|8||Patna Medical College||123|
|9||Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai||80|
|Private Colleges offering Bihar MBBS Admission|
|1||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College||85|
|2||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital||85|
|3||Narayan Medical College and Hospital||85|
|4||Kathihar Medical College||85|
|Government Colleges offering Bihar BDS Admission|
|1||Patna Dental College||30|
|Private Colleges offering Bihar BDS Admission|
|1||Buddha Institute of Dental Science and Hospital||85|
|2||Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital||51|
|3||Sarjug Dental College and Hospital||34|
|4||BR Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science and Hospital||34|
Bihar MBBS Merit List 2020
The Bihar MBBS/ BDS Rank List indicates the names of students who will be eligible for counselling. It will be published on the official website of the Bihar medical board. This list is prepared for ranking students on the basis of merit. Candidates’ NEET Score is considered for ranking students in this list. Furthermore, the students whose names will be mentioned in it will be eligible for counselling. The students will also have to carry certain documents along for the verification process.