BHU MBBS Admission 2020: Note that the Round-2 Allotment List has been published, the allotment letter can also be downloaded now. The Banaras Hindu University is known as one of the reputed Medical Institutions in India. However, the form is released soon as the NEET Exam was conducted successfully on 13th September 2020. The Banaras Hindu University is ranked amongst the top 20 Medical Colleges in India. However, the Admission takes place on the basis of NEET UG 2020. Hence, there is no entrance exam for admission. Hence, the BHU MBBS Admission 2020 includes the Registration, Merit List, and Counselling Process. So, candidates if you are willing to take admission to this college, then go through the article carefully. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the admission, its Dates, Application Form, Merit, and Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- BHU MBBS Round-1 & 2 Allotment List has been released in pdf format. Candidates can get the details of the allotted medical college in the list. In addition, the eligible students can download the allotment letter. – Download Allotment List & Letter here
- BHU MBBS 2020 Admission Round-1 Registration is over.
BHU MBBS/ BDS Admission Dates
The Official Dates of BHU MBBS Admission has been announced. Candidates must have an idea about all the important events and dates. No students will be able to register after the due date. Hence, check out the complete schedule carefully provided below.
|NEET UG entrance exam|
13th September 2020
|Release of BHU MBBS Application form||28th October 2020|
|Registration and Payment||28th October 2020|
|Last date of Payment||04th November 2020 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Choice filling||28th October 2020 to 04th November 2020 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Allotment Result||07th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||07th to 12th November 2020|
|Fresh Registration and payment||20th November 2020|
|Choice filling||20th November 2020|
|Allotment Result||25th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||26th November to 02nd December 2020|
Mop-Up Round for only Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|Fresh registration||10th to 14th December 2020|
|Choice filling and locking||11th to 14th December 2020|
|Allotment result||17th December 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||18th to 24th December 2020|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective Institutes||– To be Announced –|
About the Banaras Hindu University
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University is one of the premier Medical College of India. The College selects the candidates based on the NTA NEET Scores and Ranks. Candidates who have qualified NEET Exam 2020 have to fill an Online Application Form along with a Registration Fee.
Highlights of BHU MBBS/ BDS Admissions 2020
|Name of the Admission||BHU MBBS Admission 2020|
|Name of the Exam||NEET UG Exam 2020|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Counselling Committee|
BHU MBBS Admission 2020
The Admission process for Banaras Hindu University will be carried out purely on the basis of merit. However, candidates who have qualified or appeared NEET 2020, can apply for the BHU NEET UG Admission. The College offers both Medical and Dental Courses. So, the admission for BHU NEET 2020 includes the following stages-
- Online Registration Process/Application Form
- The release of the Merit List/Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Allotted College
- Document Verification Round
Thus, the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the NEET Scores and the candidates who have submitted the BHU MBBS Application Form. The Official Website of BHU IMS is – www.bhu.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria of BHU MBBS Application Form 2020
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in admission. Therefore, to apply for the BHU Admission, the eligibility conditions are necessary.
- The Nationality of the Candidate is Indian.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- There is no domicile required for filling the BHU MBBS Admission Form 2020
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Candidate must obtain 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate
- Candidates should be medically fit for BHU MBBS Admission 2020
- Candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2020 UG Exam.
Minimum Required Percentile of BHU MBBS Admission 2020
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50%||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40%||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45%||107 Marks|
BHU MBBS and BDS Application Form 2020
Candidates who have appeared for the NEET entrance exam have to register themselves for BHU NEET Admission. Candidates who are willing to fill the BHU MBBS NEET Registration Form have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Mode of the application form will be online. The link to register will be available for a shorter period of time, therefore, the candidates have to submit the form before the due date.
How To Fill BHU MBBS Application Form 2020?
The BHU MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website of BHU- www.bhu.ac.in. Note that the form will not be available in any other mode. Moreover, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Thus, ensure that you submit the form before the due date. Further, the students can follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully submit the form.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of MCC- www.mic.nic.in
- Click on the “BHU MBBS/BDS Application Form Link
- If you are registering for the first time, then click on the “New Registration”
- Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, E-mail id, Phone Number, Category, Parent’s Name, etc. and submit.
- After submission of the details, a Unique Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Using the Login Credentials- log in and fill in the academic and education qualification details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Recheck all the details and click on the Next button
- Make the Payment of the Application Form
- Download and Take the Printout of the Application Form
We advise the candidates to enter the correct details and submit them before the due date. The Official Dates for the BHU NEET Application Form will be available soon.
BHU MBBS Merit List 2020
Since there will be no separate entrance exam conducted, therefore the counselling committee will release the BHU NEET Merit List on the basis of the NEET-UG Scores. The Merit List will be published online on its official website. However, the Merit List will be released for each round of counselling which we will be discussing in the later section. There will be at least three merit list released by the Counselling Committee. Thus, candidates whose names appear on the rank list will have to report to the University and complete the admission process.
BHU MBBS Counselling 2020
The Counselling Process will take place online. Candidates who are shortlisted in the Merit List are called for Counselling Round. The BHU NEET MBBS Counselling Round will take place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Counselling. If the seats remain vacant then counseling will be held by the authorities of Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Candidates must note that the counseling will be conducted along with all the participating Deemed and Central Universities. Candidates are required to choose the Institute of Medical Sciences/ Institute of Medical Sciences Dental for BHU MBBS Admissions 2020.
BHU MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2020
Candidates can check their BHU MBBS Seat Allotment Result online. To check the seat allotment result, candidates have to enter their NEET Roll Number and Security Pin and Submit. The Result will be displayed on the screen. The Seat Allotment Result will be declared on the MCC Website- www.mic.nic.in.
BHU MBBS Document Verification 2020
The Medical Counselling Committee conducts BHU MBBS Document Verification 2020. The Document Verification Process will take place offline. In the Document Verification Round, the selected candidates have to produce their proof of identity documents and educational qualification documents. Below we have mentioned all the documents that you require at the time of BHU NEET Document Verification 2020–
- Class 10th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- Class 12th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- BHU MBBS Application Form 2020
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/school or leaving certificate
- NEET 2020 Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size Photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended/ Gazetted Officer.
The Document Verification Round will take place at the college itself. Candidates have to report the college and the authority will verify the documents. The original documents have to be submitted in the college. Candidates must also bring photocopies of the documents. The documents have to be self-attested. Candidates must produce all the documents.
BHU MBBS Seat Matrix 2020
Here, we have provided you the Seat Matrix of BHU IMS for the MBBS and BDS Seats. However, the information that we have mentioned here, is as per the last year. In addition, the seat matrix indicates the no. of seats that are available for admission. During counselling, the seats are allotted to students in accordance with the seat matrix only.
BHU MBBS Seats (as per the last year)
|Category||Number of MBBS Seats|
Number of BHU BDS Seats (as per the last year data)
|Category||Number of MBBS Seats|