COMEDK MBBS Counselling 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting body of counselling. They conduct the rounds of counselling, further allotting seats to eligible students. The Counselling is conducted after the release of the merit list. However, the counselling process takes place offline as well as online. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Merit List are eligible for COMEDK MBBS Counselling 2021. In the counselling round, candidates have to choose colleges and courses as per their preferences. Based on the availability of the seats and NEET UG Scores, the applicants are allotted seats in various Medical and Dental Colleges.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Around 700 Medical and Dental Colleges come under COMEDK MBBS 2021. So, In this article, we have provided details regarding the COMEDK MBBS Counselling, important dates, procedures, etc.
COMEDK MBBS Counselling 2021
Candidates who have been shortlisted on the State Merit List have to attend the counselling round at the reported date and time. In addition, the Candidates have to be physically present at the time of COMEDK MBBS Counselling. Through Counselling, candidates can get admission to the Karnataka medical colleges. Thus, the Shortlisted candidates have to register online and get their documents verified. Once the documents are verified, candidates can lock their choices.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the Merit list||– To be Announced –|
|Entry by the Eligible Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|The Release of Mock Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Provision of Change in Options (if any)||– To be Announced –|
|First Round Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||–|
|Last Date of Reporting the College||–|
The Counselling Procedure of Karnataka COMEDK
The counselling comprises certain stages through which the candidate has to go through. In addition, it is important to complete each of these stages successfully. Further, the in-detail counselling procedure is as follows:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for registration.
- Further, for registration, candidates have to provide personal and academic details.
- Hence, after the registration process, the candidate receives a registration id and password.
Now, soon after the successful registration, candidates have to report the venue and get all their documents verified. Thus, the following are the documents that have to be verified at the time of COMEDK MBBS Document Verification.
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Candidates NEET Result Copy
- Admit card of NEET UG
- Counselling Letter of Karnataka MBBS Admission.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate and Marksheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate and Marksheet.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10th Admit Card)
- ID Proof such as Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Karnataka MBBS/ BDS Fee Transaction Slip and Application Form
Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- In the Choice Filling and Locking Part, candidates have to choose or give their preferences of the colleges according to their preferences,
- The choice filling and choice locking take place online by logging in to the registration ID and selecting the choices.
- The applicants can choose as many choices as they want.
- Candidates without a domicile quota can choose only the Private Colleges under Management Quota.
- After the choice locking, you cannot make the modification in the choices
COMEDK KEA MBBS Seat Allotment
Candidates can download the KEA COMEDK MBBS Counselling Letter from the official website. Applicants have to reach the venue with valid documents. The seat allotment process takes place on the basis of the NEET 2021 Scores.
KEA Counselling Criteria 2021
Thus, On the basis of the allotted seats, candidates have four options.
- First, the candidates who are satisfied with the allotted seats can confirm their admission by downloading the admission slip and making the fee payment. With this option, the candidates cannot participate in the further admission process.
- The Second option states that if the candidate has been allotted a seat but still wants to participate in another counselling session can also do.
- Thirdly, the candidates who are not satisfied with the allotted seat and still want to continue with the next counselling process. The last option is the candidates who are not satisfied with the seat allotted and also do not wish to continue.
Therefore, candidates must choose the options carefully. The applicants have to submit their choices before the closing date. Otherwise, the options get locked automatically once the deadline date is reached. Hence, Candidates are allowed to modify the choices before the last date of COMEDK NEET MBBS Counselling.
KEA COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2021
COMEDK MBBS 2021 Rank List is published on the official website of the admission providing organization. In this list, the students are ranked in order of merit as per their performance in the NEET Exam. Only the students who scored the minimum qualifying exam in NEET are considered. In addition, it is published in online mode only. Moreover, the rank list is published in PDF format, so that the students do not face any difficulty while downloading it. Candidates are called for counselling as per this rank list only.
Appreciated I like the way you are working and provide such a great updates. search for Tnreginet