Assam MBBS Counselling 2020 will start soon after the release of the merit list. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process. The Counselling will take place in one to two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling, if the seats remain vacant. However, the rounds of counselling will take offline. That means the candidate has to reach the venue along with the documents. However, for Assam MBBS/BDS Registration Process, candidates have to qualify NEET 2020. The Counselling Process is termed as the last stage of the admission process. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Assam NEET UG Counselling Round, Dates, etc. Important Dates of Assam MBBS Counselling 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam MBBS Counselling 2020
It is important for each of the merit students to take part in counselling as the absentees will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Moreover, rounds of counselling will be completed within a time frame. Hence, it is important for students to be aware of all the important dates of Assam MBBS/ BDS Counselling. The schedule of the process is thus provided below. In addition, the table will be updated after the official dates will be announced.
|Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment Result||–|
|Extended Second Round of Counselling||–|
The students who will clear this admission round will get admission to government MBBS colleges located in Assam state. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity for students wanting to study in the state. Candidates must provide original and photocopy documents at the time of document verification. The Assam NEET-UG Counselling 2020 will take place for 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Quota Seats which approximately counts 611 Seats in Medical Colleges and 16 Seats in Dental Colleges. Through the counselling, candidates will get admission in Government and Private College of Assam.
DME Assam NEET MBBS Counselling Fees 2020
Candidates who are appearing the Assam MBBS Counselling 2020 round will have to pay a counseling fee of Rs 500/-. The students who will not submit the fee on time will not be allowed to participate in the admission round. Moreover, the students will be able to submit the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee has to be submitted before the due date. Therefore, ensure that you pay it on time for being eligible for counselling.
Assam MBBS 2020 Counselling Venue
The Counselling Venue for Assam MBBS and BDS Admission is-
Office of the Director of Medical Education,
DME MBBS 2020 Counselling Result
Assam MBBS Counselling Result 2020 will be available after the counseling procedure. This can also be called as Assam NEET Seat Allotment Result. In the counseling result, candidates will receive admission as per the preferences they have mentioned in the application form. The Assam MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment Result 2020 will be available on dme.assam.gov.in. The List will be available category-wise which means that the candidates who belong to the unreserved category will reflect first and then candidates from the reserved category.
Assam MBBS Counselling Procedure
Candidates who are appearing the Assam MBBS Counselling 2020 have to follow the following instructions-
- The candidates must be physically present during Assam MBBS 2020 Counselling.
- Based on the NEET 2020 Score, candidates will be given State Merit Rank
- On the basis of the Merit List ranks, the candidates will have to attend the counselling round.
- During the time of counseling, candidates have to show their Application Form and other documents.
- A counselling fee of Rs 500/- is applicable to all the eligible candidates.
- The Exam Authority examines and verifies all the documents at the time of counseling. If all the documents and certificates are correct, then candidates will get admission on the basis of the choices they have provided while filling the application form and the availability of the seats.
- The authorities publish the seat allotment list after the counseling session which confirms their admission.
Documents Required for DME Assam MBBS Counselling 2020
The list of the documents for Assam MBBS Document Verification is as follows-
- Assam MBBS Application Form 2020
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- NEET 2020 Rank/Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (optional)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Gap Certificate
Candidates must carry the original and photocopy of the above-mentioned documents. If the candidates failed to produce any of the documents, then he/she will not be eligible to attempt the admission procedure further.
Assam MBBS Participating Institutes 2020
List of Medical Colleges under Assam MBBS Admission 2020
- Assam Medical College Dibrugarh
- Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
- Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, and Hospital, Barpeta
- Silchar Medical College and Hospital
- Tezpur Medical College and Hospital, Tezpur
- Regional Dental College, Guwahati
Assam MBBS Merit List 2020
The merit list will indicate the names of students who can participate in the round of counselling. In this list, the students who belong to Assam state and have cleared NEET Exam will be ranked in order of merit. Further, the counselling will take place in accordance with it. Assam MBBS/ BDS Rank List will be available on the official website. Candidates should check the list carefully as there could be two students of the same name. Thus, do check each detail on it carefully.