CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling 2020 will take place soon after the release of the Merit List. The Counselling will take place offline. Candidates whose name is on the CMC Vellore NEET Merit List will be eligible to attend the counselling. Candidates have to report the allotted institute with their respective documents. The CMC Vellore Admission Counselling will take place in two rounds. The selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of NEET 2020 Scores. The Merit List will be available category-wise. Hence, the counselling will be held category-wise. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the CMC MBBS/BDS Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling
|The Release of the Online Application Form||Second Week of February 2020|
|Last Date of Filling the Online Application Form||Fourth Week of March 2020|
|Submission of the Documents||First Week of April 2020|
|Last Date for Online Submission of NEET Scores||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Tamil Nadu Merit List and Counseling||First Week of July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the TN Management Details||Second Week of July 2020|
|CMC Vellore 2019 Counseling Result||Third Week of July 2020|
Highlights of CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling 2020
- The CMC Vellore MBBS and BDS Counseling 2020 will take place offline.
- In order to participate in the counseling process, candidates have to fill and submit the application form for CMC Vellore MBBS.
- The conducting authority of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2020 will release a Merit List containing the name of the candidate who is eligible.
- The MBBS Admission 2020 in CMC Vellore will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2020. Visit the Official Website of CMC Vellore, for more details.
How to Participate in CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling?
As said that, the counseling round will take place offline. Candidates have to report the Allotted College /Institute along with the required documents. Only those candidates are allowed to participate in the counseling process who have successfully submitted the application form of CMC Vellore MBBS.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling
Following are the documents that are required at the time of CMC Vellore MBBS Counseling 2019:
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- NEET 2020 UG Admit Card
- NEET Result/Score Card
- Copy of the Online Application form/Registration Form
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate, (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Christian Medical College NEET Counselling (Previous Year)
The CMC Vellore NEET MBBS Counseling will start from July 2020. The Counseling Procedure will take place offline only in one round. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible to appear the Counseling Round. Candidates have to be physically present in the counseling round. If you have any issues regarding the counseling round then feel free to comment here.