Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2020: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will release the Final Merit List of both MBBS and BDS. The Admitted List will release in the month of August 2020. The Link to check is provided below. Candidates whose names appear in the Gujarat MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the admission for MBBS and BDS programmes. There will be around 4600 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 36 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities. Counselling Process majorly involves registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation. In this article, viewers will learn about the Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2020 Dates, Participation Procedure, and other important details. The Gujarat Admission Process will start from August/ September 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2020
Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will commence its Counselling procedure from August 2020. The whole counselling will continue until the seats are completely filled. In addition, the authorities haven’t released the admission activities schedule yet. However, the tentative dates of events are mentioned in the table below.
|1||Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||– August 2020 –|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||– August 2020 –|
|3||Document Verification||– August/ September 2020 –|
|4||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– August/ September 2020 –|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||– August/ September 2020 –|
|6||First Seat Allotment||– August/ September 2020 –|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– September 2020 –|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||– September 2020 –|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||– September 2020 –|
|10||Document verification||– October 2020 –|
|11||Release of Candidate List||– October 2020 –|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||– October 2020 –|
|14||Admission Confirmation||– To be Announced –|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||– To be Announced –|
Participation Procedure for Gujarat MBBS and BDS Counselling
Gujarat Medical and Dental Admission Counselling will be an online mode procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in NEET 2020 and clear the domicile criteria of Gujarat. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be at max two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
How to Apply for Gujarat Nursing Counselling 2020
The Step by Step Process to apply for Gujarat NEET Counselling is as follows-
Step 1: Register and Login
- The Gujarat MBBS/BDS Registration Form was available on the official website.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of ACPUGMEC Gujarat.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- At this point, candidates will be asked to carefully read the terms and conditions. To proceed, candidates will have to agree on to the declaration statement.
- After declaration, candidates have to confirm their registration and continue from therein.
- Log in to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Candidates will have to download the Gujarat MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents. Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and NEET Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower-ranked candidates.
The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
- NEET 2020 Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Gujarat MBBS Fee transaction slip and Application form.
Step 4: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Management Quota||25% (including 15% NRI Quota)|
List of Gujarat MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges 2020
Government Colleges offering Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission
|BJ Medical College|
|Government Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College|
|MP Shah Medical College|
|Government Medical College, Baroda|
|Government Medical College, Surat|
|Government Dental College and Hospital|
|Government Dental College|
Private Colleges offering Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission
|CU Shah Medical College|
|GMERS Medical College|
|Dr. MK Shah Medical College & Research Center|
|Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research|
|GMERS Medical College, Hadiyol|
|GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar|
|GMERS Medical College, Gotri|
|GMERS Medical College, Sola|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences|
|GCS Medical College|
|GMERS Medical College, Dharpur Patan|
|GMERS Medical College, Valsad|
|Pramukhswami Medical College|
|Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College|
|Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education|
|Ahmedabad Dental College|
|Karnavati School of Dentistry|
|Dharamsinha Desai Institute of Dental Sciences|
|Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College and Hospital|
|College of Dental Sciences and Research Center|
|AMC Dental College|
|Vaidik Dental College and Research|
|College of Dental Sciences and Research|
|Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science|
|Society of Gujarat Dental Health|
|MP Patel Dental College & Hospital|
Gujarat MBBS and BDS Merit List pdf
The Gujarat MBBS Merit List will be released in online mode on the official website. It will indicate the names of the selected candidates. Candidates will also be called for counselling as per the merit list only. Further, the merit list will be released in PDF format. The students will thus face no difficulty in downloading it. The rounds of counselling will begin soon after the result declaration. Moreover, students can check out the previous years’ rank list given below. The rank list for this session will be released in the same format.