Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 will be conducted in August 2019. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research is the main conducting body of the Haryana MBBS BDS 2019 Counseling 2019. The First Round of Counseling is conducted online whereas the mop round counseling is conducted offline. Candidates whose name is conducted in the merit list will be called out for counseling. There will be a total of two rounds of counseling followed by a Mop-Up Round Counseling. In this article, we have provided complete details about Haryana MBBS BDS Counseling 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|The Release of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Publication of the State Merit List||June 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling (Round I)||June 2019|
|The Release of Seat Allotment Result||June 2019|
|Verification of the Documents||July 2019|
|Round II (for all the candidates including NRIs)|
|State Merit List||August 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling||August 2019|
|The result of the Seat Allotment||August 2019|
|Document Verification||August 2019|
|Last Date to Deposit Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date to Join the Allotted Institute||August 2019|
|Online Registration||August 2019|
|Display of the Merit List||August 2019|
|Mop-Up Round of Counseling||August 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of the students to the Medical and Dental colleges||September 2019|
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2019
Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 will be held online for First Two Rounds of Counseling and the Mop-Up Round will be held offline. There will be separate counseling for NRI Students. In the online counseling process, candidates have to submit their choices of course and college and lock their choices before the due date of the counseling round. The counseling process will be the same as that for the first round of counseling and second round of counseling. If any of the seats remain vacant then the Directorate of Medical Education and Research conducts a Mop-Up Round which is held offline.
Haryana MBBS Counseling Procedure 2019
The Counselling for Haryana NEET 2019 will take place online soon after the completion of the Application Form. The Procedure of Counselling will take place in two rounds. Thus, the details are explained down below-
For Online Haryana MBBS Counseling Procedure 2019 – (1st and 2nd)
- The First and Second Round of Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019, the process will be held online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of DMER and register themselves.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and submit it before the deadline date.
- The Counseling of the candidates will be held as per the Merit List prepared by the counseling committee of DMER.
- Candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges in the Haryana MBBS Counseling Round 2019. They have to provide their choices according to the preferences.
- On the basis of their NEET 2019 UG Scores and Preferences, candidates are allotted seats in the Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Admission to various MBBS/BDS Colleges will be allotted to the candidates based on the Document Verification Round.
- The list of the candidates who are allotted with a seat after each round of counseling will be published on the website.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter based by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
- The Seat Allotment List will be released separately for each category.
Details Mentioned in Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 List
The details printed in Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application ID
- Father’s Name
- Course Allotted
- Category of Seats
- Allotted Institute
- NEET Score
Candidates must check that all the details printed on the list are correct. If any of the information is printed or spellchecked wrong, then the candidates must contact the Authority as soon as possible. This is because the details will be tallied at the time of document verification round.
Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 – Document Verification Round
The documents that have to be presented at the time of Haryana MBBS Document Verification Round is as follows-
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Copy 2019
- Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Candidates must take two to three printout copies. The documents must be self-attested and must be correct.
Haryana MBBS 2019 Counseling – Highlights
- The Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 will be conducted online as well as offline.
- The Authorities will publish a Merit List of the candidates who will be eligible to attend Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019.
- Candidates who have been called out to attend the counseling round would be granted admissions on the merit-cum-preference basis.
Participating Colleges in Haryana MBBS and BDS Counseling 2019
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Pt B.D Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||760 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, and Research Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital and Dental College, Golpura Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences, and Research Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College and Hospital and Research Institute Budehera (Gurgaon)||100 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||1040 Seats|
The Haryana MBBS 2019 Counseling will be conducted in August 2019. There will be a total of two rounds of counseling followed by a Mop-Up Round. If the candidate is not allotted any seat in the First Round Counseling, then he/she will be eligible to attend the second round of the counseling. If there is any seats left vacant then the DMER will conduct a Mop-Up Round. Candidates whose names comes for the Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019, will be attending document verification round. On the basis of all the procedures, candidates will receive a seat allotmnent letter for admission to the respective MBBS /BDS Colleges of Haryana.