Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur carries out the admission procedure. To participate in the admission process, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria including they have to have a good NEET Score. Note that the applications of only the students who satisfy the eligibility conditions are accepted. The candidates applying for the seats reserved under the state quota have to provide the relevant documents as well. However, the complete admission process includes filling up the application form, Merit List, and Counselling Process. Thus, for complete details about the Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021 process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021
Through the CGDME NEET 2021 admission procedure, admission is granted to the Medical and Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh State. To get an admission, candidates have to register themselves in the application form released by the DME, Raipur. The Admission procedure includes 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Quota Seats. The Mode of the Application Form is online. To apply for admission in Chattisgarh medical colleges, candidates have to qualify for NEET 2021 with a minimum required percentile.
|NEET Exam Date||– May/ June 2021 –|
|Starting Date of Online Registration Form||– May/ June 2021 –|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||– June/ July 2021 –|
|The result of Round I||– To be Announced –|
|The result of Round II||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification for the allotted candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting to the Allotted Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to Availability of Seats)||– To be Announced –|
Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS/ BDS Admission- Highlights
|Name||Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021|
|Name of the Examination||NEET UG 2021|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Counseling Conducting Authority for 85% State Quota Seats||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur|
|Counseling Conducting Authority for 15% All India Quota Seats||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)|
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission – Eligibility Criteria
It is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria of Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS 2021 Admission. The Eligibility Criteria include Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Nationality, etc. In case a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility conditions, then it can be a reason for a form rejection. Thus, applicants should check the eligibility conditions carefully. The prescribed eligibility criteria is further explained below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must not be more than 25 years of age which means that the candidate should be born on or after 7th May 1993.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh Board or any other board recognized by the Chattisgarh Government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology, and English.
- The Unreserved Category Candidates must score a minimum required mark of 50% and the Reserved Category candidates must score 40% of marks.
- The Unreserved PW category applicants need a score of 45% marks in the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English) for being eligible.
- Candidates must secure qualified marks in NEET UG 2021.
- The applicants must be domiciled residents of the state.
Other Criteria’s are as follows-
- The Candidate should be born in Chhattisgarh State.
- The Parent of the candidate/ the candidate must be a resident of the state for at least 15 years.
- Candidates whose parents are working with Chhattisgarh Government or Central Government and living in Chhattisgarh State.
- The candidate must complete at least 3 years of education from an Institute located in the state of Chhattisgarh or undivided Madhya Pradesh.
- The Candidate must have completed their Class 11th and 12th from the University/ Board recognized by the State.
- Otherwise, the candidates must have studied till 5th Class from the state.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2021
The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur releases the Application Form on its official website. However, the form is made available for a limited period of time. Applicants are thus advised to fill and submit it before the due date. Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria are further eligible to fill in the Application Form of Chhattisgarh MBBS. Candidates have to submit their correct details in the application form in order to participate in the Admission Process. Moreover, the steps following which the application procedure is carried out are explained below.
Following are the steps of the Chhattisgarh Admission Form
- Visit the Official Website of the Chhattisgarh medical board for Registration – www.cdgme.in
- On the homepage, locate the link for registration and start filling the application form.
- Then fill in the Academic Details
- The next step is Uploading Photograph and Signature scanned images
- Further, the payment portal appears. Candidates must pay the application fee or else the form is considered incomplete.
- After filling in all the details, and payment, click on the “Submit” button.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2021
The Chhattisgarh MBBS/ BDS Merit List is released after the authorities receive all the applications. Candidates who have submitted their Online Registration Forms shall be eligible to get shortlisted in the merit list. The Merit List comprises the names that have scored the highest NEET Scores. The merit list has the names of the applicants in decreasing order, which means that the candidate with the highest NEET-UG 2021 Score is ranked first in the State Merit List and so on.
The details that a candidate can find on the rank list are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- NEET Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State Rank
- All India Rank
- Date of Birth
- NEET Application Number
- NEET Score etc.
Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS/BDS 2021 Counseling
The rounds of Chattisgarh MBBS/ BDS Counselling are conducted in offline and online mode. There are a total of two rounds of counseling conducted followed by a Mop-Up Round. The First Two Rounds of Counseling are conducted in online mode. Whereas, the Chhatisgarh MBBS Mop-Up Round Counselling is conducted offline. The Candidates have to report to the allotted centre with all the mandatory documents with the provided date and time.
Candidates who belong to the Unreserved Category/ General Category have to pay a counseling fee of Rs 1000/- and the Reserved Category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 500/-. Candidates who are allotted have to reach the Institute with the documents mentioned.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021 – Document Verification Round
The Chhattisgarh MBBS Document Verification Round is conducted to verify that the details provided by the candidate are correct. The Document Verification Process is an Offline Round that is held at the respective institute, the candidate is allotted at the time of counseling. In the Chhattisgarh MBBS Document Verification Round, the Exam Authority checks all the documents properly. Candidates have to bring their Original Documents as well as a copy of the documents self-attested. Candidates should also take 3-4 recent passport size photographs along with them.
List of the Documents Asked at the Time of Document Verification Round of Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021
The Documents that are asked at the time of Document Verification Round is as follows-
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Printout of the Application Form
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Passing Certificate of Class 12th Exam
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- Candidate’s Study Certificate
- NEET Score/ Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Candidates must note that the Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission process is completely based on the NEET MBBS Score and Rank. Based on your performance, you are allotted seats in the Institutes participating.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission – Participating Institutes
Now you must be interested to know that what are Institutes/ Universities/ Colleges are participating in Chhattisgarh UG Admission 2021? Well, we have the answer to these questions.
We have listed out the best Medical Institutes (Government and Medical) that are participating in Chhattisgarh NEET Admission. We have also mentioned the total number of seats that are reserved for that particular institute.
Government Medical Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats||85% State Quota Seats||15% All India Quota Seats||Central Pool Quota|
|Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur||150 seats||124 Seats||22 Seats||4 Seats|
|Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Government Medical College||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial Medical College, Jagdalpur||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Late Lakhiram Agarwal Memorial Medical College, Raigarh||50 Seats||42 Seats||7 Seats||1 Seat|
|Total Number of Seats||500 Seats||412 Seats||74 Seats||14 Seats|
Private Medical Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats||State Quota Seats||Private Quota Management Seats||NRI Quota|
|Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College, Durg||150 Seats||64 Seats||63 Seats||23 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||150 Seats||64 Seats||64 Seats||23 Seats|
Dental Institutes Participating in Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2021
Government Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats||85% State Quota Seats||15% All India Seats||Central Pool Quota|
|Government Dental College, Raipur (Government)||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Total Seats||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
Private Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats||State Quota Seats||Private Management Quota Seats|
|Rungta Dental College||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Triveni Dental College||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute, Rajnandgaon||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|New Horizontal Dental College and Research Institute, Bilaspur||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Maitry Dental College, Anjora, Durg||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Total Seats||500 Seats||250 Seats||250 Seats|