Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020: Note that the Counselling Round-1 Allotment List has been released, check allotment list pdf below. Candidates who appeared for the NEET Exam are eligible for the State Admission. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur is responsible for carrying out the admission process. To participate in the admission process, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria including they have to have a good NEET Score. However, the complete admission process includes filling up the application form, Merit List, and Counselling Process. Thus, for complete details about the Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Counselling Round-1 Allotment List has been published. The registration for Round-2 is over, so the allotment result will be declared soon. Candidates can check out the details of the allotted institute from the allotment list.
- CGDME MBBS Merit List pdf has been released after round one of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the merit students only. – Check Merit List
- Chhattisgarh MBBS 2020 Application Form has been released via online mode. The form must be submitted before 12th November 2020. No form will be accepted after the given date.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020
The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur has released the official dates of the admission process. You can get an idea of the complete admission process by checking the schedule below. Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS Admission 2020 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Through this admission procedure, candidates will be able to get admission in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh State. To get an admission, candidates have to register themselves in the application form released by the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. The Admission procedure includes 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Quota Seats. The Mode of the Application Form is done completely online. To apply for Chhattisgarh MBBS and MDS Admission, candidates have to qualify for NEET 2020 with a minimum required percentile.
|NEET Exam Date||13th September 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Registration Form||07th November 2020|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||12th November 2020|
|The result of Round I||25th November 2020|
|The result of Round II||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification for the allotted candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting to the Allotted Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to Availability of Seats)||– To be Announced –|
Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS/BDS Admission- Highlights
|Name||Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020|
|Name of the Examination||NEET UG 2020|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Counseling Conducting Authority for 85% State Quota Seats||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur|
|Counseling Conducting Authority for 15% All India Quota Seats||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)|
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission- Eligibility Criteria
It is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria of Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2020. The Eligibility Criteria include Age-Limit, Educational Qualification, Nationality, etc. Note that the applications of ineligible students will get rejected. Hence, check out the eligibility criteria carefully as it is defined below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Candidate must be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must not be more than 25 years of age which means that the candidate should be born on or after 7th May 1993.
- The candidate who have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh Board or any other board recognized by the Chattisgarh Government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English.
- The Unreserved Category Candidates must score a minimum required mark of 50% and the Reserved Category candidates must score 40% of marks.
- The Unreserved PW category applicants have to score 45% marks in the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English).
- Candidates must secure qualified marks in NEET UG 2020.
- The applicants must be a domiciled resident of the state.
Other Criteria’s are as follows-
- The Candidate should be born in Chhattisgarh State.
- The Parent of the candidate/the candidate must be a resident of the state for at least 15 years.
- Candidates whose parents are working with Chhattisgarh Government or Central Government and living in Chhattisgarh State.
- The candidate must complete at least 3 years of education from an Institute located in the state of Chhattisgarh or undivided Madhya Pradesh.
- The Candidate must have completed their Class 11th and 12th from the University/Board recognized by the State.
- Otherwise, the candidates must have studied till 5th Class from the state.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020
The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur will release the Application Form on its official website. The Application Form will be available from June 2020. Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the Application Form of Chhattisgarh MBBS. Candidates have to submit their correct details in the application form in order to participate in the Admission Process. Visit the Official Website- www.cdgme.in.
Following are the steps of Chhattisgarh Admission Form
- Online Registration
- Filling the Academic Details
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Submission of the Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill in the Chhatisgarh NEET Registration Form before the deadline date. Submitting the Registration Forms after the due date will not be accepted.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2020
The Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Merit List will be released after the authorities will receive all the applications. Candidates who have submitted their Online Registration Forms will be eligible to get shortlisted in the merit list. The Merit List comprises of the names that have scored the highest NEET 2020 Scores. The merit list will have the names of the applicants in decreasing order, which means that the candidate with the highest NEET-UG 2020 Score will be ranked first in the State Merit List and so on.
Candidates must note that the Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS Merit List will have the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- NEET Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State Rank
- All India Rank
- Date of Birth
- NEET Application Number
- NEET Score etc.
The Candidates who made up the Merit List will be eligible for the further selection process of admission. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the counselling.
Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS/BDS 2020 Counseling
The counseling will release in the form of a seat allotment list. The counseling is to be held in online and offline mode. There will be a total of two rounds of counseling conducted followed by a Mop-Up Round. The First Two Round of Counseling will take place online. Whereas, the Chhatisgarh MBBS Mop-Up Round Counselling will be conducted offline. The Candidates have to report to the allotted centre with all the mandatory documents with the provided date and time.
Candidates who belong to the Unreserved Category/General Category will have to pay a counseling fee of Rs 1000/- and the Reserved Category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 500/-. Candidates who will be allotted have to reach the Institute with the documents mentioned. Get details of the Chhatisgarh NEET 2020 Counselling Procedure.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020 – Document Verification Round
The Chhattisgarh MBBS Document Verification Round is held in July/August 2020. The Document Verification Process is an Offline Round that will be held at the respective institute, the candidate is allotted at the time of counseling. In the Chhattisgarh MBBS Document Verification Round, the Exam Authority will check all the documents properly. Candidates have to bring their Original Documents as well as a copy of the documents with self-attested. Candidates should also take 3-4 recent passport size photographs along with them.
List of the Documents Asked at the Time of Document Verification Round of Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020
The Documents that are asked at the time of Document Verification Round is as follows-
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Printout of the Application Form
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Passing Certificate of Class 12th Exam
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Candidate’s Study Certificate
- NEET Score/Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Candidates must note that the Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission process is completely based on the NEET MBBS Score and Rank. Based on your performance, you will be allotted seats in the Institutes participating.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission – Participating Institutes
Now you must be interested to know that what are Institutes/Universities/Colleges are participating in Chhattisgarh UG Admission 2020? Well, we have the answer to these questions.
We have listed out the best Medical Institutes (Government and Medical) that are participating in Chhattisgarh NEET MBBS/BDS Admission 2020. We have also mentioned the total number of seats that are reserved for that particular institute.
Medical Institutes for Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission
Government Medical Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats||85% State Quota Seats||15% All India Quota Seats||Central Pool Quota|
|Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur||150 seats||124 Seats||22 Seats||4 Seats|
|Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Government Medical College||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial Medical College, Jagdalpur||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Late Lakhiram Agarwal Memorial Medical College, Raigarh||50 Seats||42 Seats||7 Seats||1 Seat|
|Total Number of Seats||500 Seats||412 Seats||74 Seats||14 Seats|
Private Medical Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats||State Quota Seats||Private Quota Management Seats||NRI Quota|
|Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College, Durg||150 Seats||64 Seats||63 Seats||23 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||150 Seats||64 Seats||64 Seats||23 Seats|
Dental Institutes Participating in Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2020
Government Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats||85% State Quota Seats||15% All India Seats||Central Pool Quota|
|Government Dental College, Raipur (Government)||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
|Total Seats||100 Seats||82 Seats||15 Seats||3 Seats|
Private Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats||State Quota Seats||Private Management Quota Seats|
|Rungta Dental College||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Triveni Dental College||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute, Rajnandgaon||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|New Horizontal Dental College and Research Institute, Bilaspur||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Maitry Dental College, Anjora, Durg||100 Seats||50 Seats||50 Seats|
|Total Seats||500 Seats||250 Seats||250 Seats|