Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 will start from June 2019. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the main conducting body of Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2019. Candidates who have appeared NEET 2019 UG are eligible for Haryana MBBS 2019. Based on the scores obtained by the candidate in NEET 2019, admission to the college is given. Based on the NEET 2019 UG Scores, admission to 581 Seats and 368 Seats will be offered by the Medical and Dental Colleges of Haryana under 85% State Quota Seats and 15% seats are reserved for Government MBBS and BDS Colleges. In this article, we have provided complete details about Haryana MBBS Admission 2019, important dates, process etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2019 – Important Dates
|The Release of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Publication of the State Merit List||June 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling (Round I)||June 2019|
|The Release of Seat Allotment Result||June 2019|
|Verification of the Documents||July 2019|
|Round II (for all the candidates including NRIs)|
|State Merit List||August 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling||August 2019|
|The result of the Seat Allotment||August 2019|
|Document Verification||August 2019|
|Last Date to Deposit Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date to Join the Allotted Institute||August 2019|
|Online Registration||August 2019|
|Display of the Merit List||August 2019|
|Mop-Up Round of Counseling||August 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of the students to the Medical and Dental colleges||September 2019|
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) has not announced the official dates. The dates will be finalized after the declaration of NEET UG 2019 Result.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 – Overview
|Admission Name||Haryana MBBS Admission 2019|
|Counseling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Admission Will be On the Basis of||NEET 2019 UG Scores|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|85% State Quota Seats (Tentative)||581 MBBS and 368 BDS|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019
To appear in the Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2019, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria –
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- NRI, OCI, and PIO aspirants are also eligible for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019.
- The Applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- Candidates above 25 years are also eligible to apply.
- As per the revised age-limit, candidates on or before 31st December 2002 are also eligible for Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2019.
- The Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English as core subjects.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks (General Category) in each of the subjects mentioned above. The Qualifying Percentage for PWD Unreserved Category is 45% and the minimum qualifying percentage for reserved category is 40%.
- It is necessary to qualify NEET UG 2019 with minimum required marks.
Minimum Required Percentile Marks of NEET 2019 UG
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/PWD)||40th||96|
Harayana MBBS 2019 Admission Criteria
|Haryana MBBS Admission 2019||Admission Criteria 2019|
|For 15% All India Quota Seats||MCC will conduct online counseling on the basis of the NEET UG 2019 Scores to all the Government Medical College.|
|For 85% State Quota Seats||Centralized Counseling will be conducted by DMER based on NEET 2019 Scores.|
|For Privat MBBS and BDS Colleges||DMER, Haryana will organize online counseling based on NEET 2019 Scores.|
|For Deemed and Central Universities||DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct seat allotment process using scores obtained in NEET 2019 MBBS Exam|
Haryana MBBS 2019 Admission Form
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research will release Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form 2019 in June 2019. The Mode of filling the application form is online only. Candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria can apply. Through the application form, candidates will be eligible to participate in the counseling and merit procedure. The Application Fees of Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 is Rs 4000/- for General Category and Rs 1000 for Reserved Category. Candidates are advised to fill in the application form before the due date of the application form.
Documents Uploaded at the Time of Filling the Online Form
Following are the documents that must be uploaded while filling the application form-
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- Class 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate/ Detailed Marksheet
- NEET UG Result 2019
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute last attended.
It is advised to the candidates to take at least 2 to 3 Printout copies of the application form.
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2019
The Haryana MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available online on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). The conducting authority will release two separate merit lists for each counseling round. The Merit List will contain the names of those candidates who have got the highest ranks in State Merit List. The Names will be present in decreasing order. That means the candidate with the highest number of marks in NEET 2019 with having the domicile criteria is ranked first and so on. To have your name in the merit list it is very necessary to get qualifying marks in NEET 2019 and submit the application forms before the last date.
Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research will conduct three counseling rounds followed by Mop-Up Round. The Haryana MBBS counseling 2019 will be conducted online. In the counseling process, candidates have to submit their choices of colleges and course. If there are any seats left vacant, then the conducting authority will conduct a Mop-Up Round. Candidates who will not be allotted seats in the First and Second Round of Counseling can apply for Haryana MBBS Mop Up Counseling 2019.
Document Verification Round
The Document Verification Round is conducted offline. Candidates have to report the allotted college and produce the documents to the Authority. The College Authority will examine the documents properly and offer you admission.
The Documents that are required at the time of Document Verification are as follows-
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Copy 2019
- Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Haryana MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
Below is the list of the Medical and Dental Colleges along with a total number of seats offered for the MBBS Admissions 2019.
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital Shahbad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|Shree Guru Gobind Sigh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|ICD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rastogi College of Dental Colleges, Golpura, Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College, Hospital and Research Institute Budhera (Gurugram)||100 Seats|
Haryana MBBS Seat Reservation 2019
The Seats for Haryana MBBS Admission 2019 will be reserved for All India, State Quota, Nominal Seats, NRI Quota, Wards of Insurance Quota, for all Government and Dental Colleges. The Criteria for Haryana MBBS Seat Reservation 2019 is as follows-
- 15% of all the Government MBBS and BDS Colleges will be reserved for the candidates under All India Quota Scheme.
- One seat for the candidate nominated by the Government of India will be reserved in both Government Medical as well as Dental College.
- For the NRI Seats, 18 Seats are reserved for MBBS and 2 seats are reserved for BDS College.
- The 85% State Quota Seats is divided as per the constitutional reservation under which 20% is reserved for SC Quota Candidates, 16% seats are reserved for BC Block A, and Non-Creamy Layer (NCL), and 5% for Unreserved Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The MBBS Admission 2019 for Haryana State will start from June 2019 soon after the declaration of the NEET UG 2019 Result. Based on the candidate’s marks in NEET 2019, the Haryana State Merit List will be released. Candidates based on their ranks are called out for Haryana MBBS 2019 Counseling Round. After the counseling round, candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges based on their Documents in Document Verification Round and NEET 2019 Scores.