Bangalore University Application Form 2020 (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು): It offers admission in various courses UG, PG, Ph.D., and integrated courses in different specializations. Candidates who are seeking admission at one of most prestigious universities can apply online & fill the online application form for Bangalore University Admission 2020. Bangalore University is affiliated with University Grant Commission (UGC). Therefore, the interested candidates can visit the Bangalore University Portal to fill the online Application Form of Bangalore University. In this article, we have given all the details about Bangalore University Distance Admission 2020 i.e. Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Extension of last date to pay the Admission Fee for 2nd/3rd year PG Courses in PG departments, Govt. Colleges & Affiliated Colleges
- Extension of the last date of LLM Admission at Bangalore University
Bangalore University Application Form 2020
The university offers various UG/PG courses in different disciplines. Therefore, the candidates seeking Bangalore University UG/PG Admission into courses like B.Sc., BA LLB, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Com, MA/M.Sc, M.Ed, and B.Ed can fill the Bangalore University Online Bangalore University BEd Application Form for the academic session 2020-21 online as well as offline. Candidates whose application submitted on time requires to appear in the Allotment Process to get admission. The Online admission process will provide the candidates with an opportunity of obtaining admission to any of the Colleges/Programmes of the University of his/her choice on the basis of merit.
Bangalore University Prospectus 2019-21
Prospectus for admission to the UG/PG Degree Programmes Under Choice Based Credit and Semester (CBCS) system in the University Teaching Departments/Centres for the academic year 2019-20 is published. It contains general information and rules relating to the admission to the CBCS UG/ PG Programmes in the University Teaching Departments/ Centres. Candidates can Download the Bangalore UniversityProspectus 2019-20 in order to check the Eligibility Criteria, List of Courses, Application Form Dates, Application Fees, Mode of Entrance Test, Seat Reservation Policy, Seat Intake, etc.
Important Dates of Bangalore University Application Form
The officials will soon release the notification for Bangalore University Admission for UG and PG courses. So Interested candidate can apply for the Bangalore University BA BSc BCom Application Form online. Bangalore University BA admission will start between form July and August 2020 in online mode only. Candidates will be able to access the registration link to fill the application form from the official website of Bangalore University for Admissions in UG/PG Courses. The candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the exam and make sure that no dates or events are missed. Also, the candidate should note that the dates given below are not confirmed. And it can be changed anytime by University.
Admission Schedule for UG Degree Programmes for the academic year 2020 – 21
|Available on Application Form||July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||1st week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee Rs.200/-||2nd week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form for Hard Copy||2nd week of August 2020|
|Merit List||2nd week of August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Letter for Correction in Omnibus Merit List||3rd week of August 2020|
|Final Merit List||3rd week of August 2020|
Admission Schedule for LLM (2 Year) Programmes for the academic year 2020 – 21
|Available on Application Form||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee Rs. 200/-||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form for Hard Copy||4th week of July 2020|
|Provisional Eligible Candidates List||1st week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Receiving any Letter for Correction in the Provisional Eligible List||1st week of August 2020|
|Final Eligible Candidates List||2nd week of August 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||2nd week of August 2020|
|Answer Key||2nd week of August 2020|
|Objections to Answer Key||2nd week of August 2020|
|Merit List||3rd week of August 2020|
|Date of Seat Allotment||3rd week of August 2020|
Bangalore University Application Form & Fees
Candidates who are interested to apply need to fill all the details correctly in the Bangalore University 2020 application form and submit it along with all the mentioned documents. Failure in submitting documents and applications will lead to rejection of the application forms.
Bangalore University Application 2020 Process
The candidates must note the process of Filling up the Bangalore University BEd. Application Form. It is important to check all the details very carefully from the Prospectus 2020 before proceeding to apply for the admission further. Also, the candidates must make sure that all the details provided by them in the Application Form are valid and correct. Any form of misleading/ wrong information in the form might lead to the cancellation of the candidature as the details will be verified at the time of the admission through the original documents. The final submission of the Application Form is only after the payment of the Application Fee, the form will not be accepted otherwise. For more of the details of Bangalore University Application Form 2020 go through the article below.
How To Fill/ Apply Bangalore University Application Form?
Any candidate who desires to obtain admission under the Bangalore University for the UG/PG Programme should compulsorily register through online before the closure of registration, irrespective of the category (General /SEBC/ BPL/ SC/ST/ Community /Management / Candidates from Union Territory of Lakshadweep/Andaman Nicobar Dweep/ Jammu and Kashmir/Persons With Disabilities/ widows /wards of Armed Forces Personnel, killed or disabled in action during peacetime/ Sports, etc.) to which he/she belongs. All the candidates who are going to apply for the Bangalore University Admission 2020 may recommend the following steps:
Interested & eligible candidates who want admission offered by the University need to check the information brochure before moving towards the form filling process. The application form can be obtained via online or offline mode. Take a look at provided Bangalore University 2020 below details.
- Interested candidates can apply to the course of their choice by filling an online application form. The forms are available on the official website and can be accessed simply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ section.
- The candidates will have to submit the separate application form for each course.
- The duly filled form should be submitted in person or mailed to the concerned Chairperson of the Department on or before the last date of the registration process.
- The application fee of Rs 300 (Application fees vary from course to course) must be paid at the time of submitting the application form online through credit card/debit card or internet banking.
- For BCA, the candidate will have to pay Rs 3200 as registration fee and Rs 2200 as eligibility fee.
- After the payment fee, the candidate will have to download the duly filled form and submit or post it along with relevant documents to the university.
- Remittance of various fees can also be done through demand draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, payable at Bangalore.
- Or it can be paid directly to SB account no. 64075075224 IFSC Code: SBMY0040211 of State Bank of Mysore
Bangalore University Application Fees
Bangalore University application form gets complete only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates must pay a specific amount of fee as given in the Prospectus of the University through a suitable transaction mode. The fee has to be remitted only through SBI Collect. The fee for Under Graduate Degree Programme and Post Graduate Programme is given below:
BA LLB application fee structure
|Category||Under regular quota||Underpayment quota||Seat under both regular & payment quote|
|General||Rs 500||Rs 600||Rs 850|
|Reserved||Rs 360||Rs 415||Rs 550|
- Processing Fee is Rs 200 for General and Rs 100 for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants.
- The fees can also be paid through bank challan of State Bank of Mysore. Three copies of the bank challan need to be downloaded from the Bangalore University website and be submitted along with the fee amount at the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch. The acknowledgement slip should be submitted at the university along with the application form and other documents.
Bangalore University Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Bangalore University Application Form 2020 the students must carefully read all the eligibility criteria for various courses. Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, the selection of students in Government colleges shall be governed by the rules prescribed by the Government from time to time with the concurrence of the University in respect of such admissions. Only those candidates will be able to get admission in Bangalore University who satisfy each and every eligibility norms prescribed by the University.
- Candidates going to apply for undergraduate courses at Bangalore University should be 10th and 12th passed from a recognized board and the students want to apply for postgraduate courses they should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- All the students who are planning to apply for Bangalore University Admission 2020 must check their eligibility status before applying. To know more about Bangalore University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria visit the official website i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Bangalore University Distance Education Application Form
Apart from University regular courses, the university also offers Distance Education courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the diverse fields of Arts, Commerce, and Science. Interested candidates can get direct admission to the Bangalore university distance learning programs provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the course as prescribed by the university. SC/ST/OEC and OBC candidates are Qualify for a relaxation of 10% and 5% marks, respectively, in the minimum marks specified for admission under non-grading pattern subject to a minimum to pass.
List of Documents For Verification
During verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and photocopies (Xerox):
- Application Form
- Passport-size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Online Payment Receipt/ NEFT Receipt of successful payment / Bank Challan – Depositor’s & Payee’s copy
- Admit Card of 12th or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of 12th or equivalent examination
- Certificate of H.S. or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of UG examination
- Certificate of UG examination (as the case may be)
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
Bangalore University Courses
Admission will be provided in Bangalore University UG Courses- B.Sc, BCA, B.P.Ed, B.A.LL.B, B.Tech, B.Ed, MBBS, BAMS and Bangalore University PG Courses- M.Ed, MP.Ed, LLM, M.Tech, M.Ed, MSW, MBA, MCA, M.Phil, etc. This University is affiliated by the University Grant Commission (UGC). PG Programmes extend for a period of four semesters (Except M.C.A). Duration of B.A.L.L.B programme is 5 years (10 semesters). The Programme of study will be by regular attendance for the requisite number of lectures, practical training and other means. Generally, a Bachelor degree of this university or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized by Bangalore University as equivalent thereto is essential for admission to PG Programme. Plus 2 after 10 years of schooling is essential for admission to B.A.LL.B.
Bangalore University List of Affiliated Colleges and Seat Intake
The students who are applying for Bangalore University PG Admission must check the List of Affiliated Colleges of Bangalore University. Each college has a certain number of fixed seats for a particular course/program. Therefore, the students must check the list of colleges and seat intake capacity for a particular course from the PDF given below.
Bangalore University Admit Card 2020
After filling the Exam Form, the candidates must download the Bangalore University Admit Card 2020. The Hall Ticket is an important document for any examination. Therefore, the students who have submitted the Bangalore University Application Form 2020are eligible to download the hall ticket. Furthermore, they must verify the details in the Hall Ticket. In order to avoid any confusion, the students must check the examination venue very carefully.
Bangalore University Result 2020
After the completion of the examination, the students can check the Bangalore University Result 2020 from the official website. The students who have given the Bangalore University Online Application Form can wait for their results. The Controller of Examinations will release the result online on its official website. Therefore, the candidates must know the process to check the results online. For odd semester exams, the results for Bangalore University declared in January. Whereas, for even semesters, the results come out in June. All results published through online mode, and no hard copy sent to any student. Students need to remain in touch with the university website to get updates regarding the results. Students notified about results through their website/ portal.
Bangalore University Counselling 2020
The officials will give a call to the candidates for counselling and for the admission on the basis of their ranks in the merit lists. The selected candidate will have to report for counselling and admission at the given venue as per the programme notified along with the merit list. The merit list will be available on the university website of Bangalore University.
Instructions to fill Bangalore University Application Form 2020
Candidates must read the following instructions to be read carefully before filling up the application form:
- Duly filled in application forms along with attested copies of all the necessary documents should be submitted to the respective Departments either in Jnana Bharathi and Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 01.
- The information given in this prospectus is general information for students at the time of admission. The relevant rules relating to admission, fees and other details will be as prevailing at the time of admission and as and when notified.
- A student who has taken admission in Payment seat category shall not seek transfer to General Merit category nor claim refund.
- There shall be a minimum number of 10 students for running any PG Course.
- No individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
- Vacant seats under different categories remain frozen.
- All admissions made are provisional. The University reserves the right to
approve or cancel.
About Bangalore University
Bangalore University took birth in the year 1964 with only 32 colleges and a student population of 16,000. Today Bangalore University is one of the largest Universities in Asia with about 650 affiliated colleges and a student population of about 4.00 lakhs. It has 50 post-graduate departments in two campuses and a PG centres at Kolar which offer over 75 PG programmes. Bangalore University has 6 specialized centres and 3 integrated programmes. It has also 3 constituent colleges: UVCE, University Law College and University College of Physical Education.
Bangalore University has introduced the Choice Based Credit System in all it’s Under
Graduate and Post Graduate programmes, in the faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce effective from the academic year 2014-’15. For multifaceted development of students, curriculum emphasizes on a wide variety of courses to enhance their knowledge in several core courses. Thus the present Post Graduate programmes in subjects have been restructured to implement the Choice Based Credit System Scheme in all its Post Graduate Programmes. The restructured Choice Based Credit System scheme makes the product of University at par with the Global practices in terms of academic standards and evaluation