Bangalore University Application Form 2022 (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು): It offers admission in various courses UG, PG, Ph.D. and integrated courses in different specializations. Candidates who are seeking admission at one of the most prestigious universities can apply online & fill the online application form for Bangalore University Admission. The admission process for UG/PG courses will be in online mode. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the Bangalore University UG application form. Bangalore University is affiliated with University Grant Commission (UGC). Therefore, the interested candidates can visit the Bangalore University Portal to fill the online Application Form of Bangalore University. In this article, we have given all the details about Bangalore University Distance Admission 2022 i.e. Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply for Bangalore University admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bangalore University Application Form 2022
The university offers various UG/PG courses in different disciplines. Therefore, the candidates seeking Bangalore University UG/PG Admission into courses like B.Sc., BA LLB, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Com, MA/M.Sc, M.Ed, and B.Ed can fill the Bangalore University Online Bangalore University BEd Application Form for the academic session 2022-23 online as well as offline. Candidates whose application submitted on time requires to appear in the Allotment Process to get admission. The Online admission process will provide the candidates with an opportunity of obtaining admission to any of the Colleges/Programmes of the University of his/their choice on the basis of merit.
Bangalore University Prospectus 2022
The university releases the prospectus for every academic session. It contains general information and rules relating to admission to UG and PG Programmes in the University Teaching Departments Centres. Candidates can Download the Bangalore UniversityProspectus in order to check the Eligibility Criteria, List of Courses, Application Form Dates, Application Fees, Mode of Entrance Test, Seat Reservation Policy, Seat Intake, etc.
Important Dates of Bangalore University Application Form
The officials will soon release the notification for Bangalore University Admission for UG and PG courses. So Interested candidate can apply for the Bangalore University BA BSc BCom Application Form online. Bangalore University BA admission will start between form July and August 2022 in online mode only. However, we have provided tentative dates below, so that candidates can track down the events.
Admission Schedule for UG Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022
|Available on Application Form||July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||1st week of August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee Rs.200/-||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form for Hard Copy||2nd week of August 2022|
|Merit List||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Letter for Correction in Omnibus Merit List||3rd week of August 2022|
|Final Merit List||3rd week of August 2022|
Admission Schedule for LLM (2 Year) Programmes for the academic year 2020 – 21
|Available on Application Form||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee Rs. 200/-||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form for Hard Copy||4th week of July 2022|
|Provisional Eligible Candidates List||1st week of August 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving any Letter for Correction in the Provisional Eligible List||1st week of August 2022|
|Final Eligible Candidates List||2nd week of August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||2nd week of August 2022|
|Answer Key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Objections to Answer Key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Merit List||3rd week of August 2022|
|Date of Seat Allotment||3rd week of August 2022|
Bangalore University Application Form & Fees
The university releases the application form online on its official website. Hence, the applicants who meet the eligibility condition can apply for the Bangalore University courses. The link to the admission form remains active for a limited amount of time. Therefore, it is advised to submit the form before the deadline date. The application form comprises three stages – Registration, Filling and Uploading of documents, and payment. However, the details of the fees will be available in the admission brochure.
Registration Fees for different courses
- The application fee costs Rs 300/-. However, the fees vary from course to course.
- For BCA, the candidate will have to pay Rs 3200 as a registration fee and Rs 2200 as eligibility fee.
- The details will be available on the official website.
Bangalore University Application 2022 Process
The Bangalore University application form releases along with the release of notification. The mode of submitting the form is online. The procedure remains active for a short span of time. So, the eligible candidates have to visit the website in order to submit the form. Candidates can check the details of how to apply online below.
How To Fill/ Apply Bangalore University Application Form?
Candidates who are applying for the Bangalore University Admission must fill in the application form. The application form releases on the official website. Thus, the step by step procedure to fill in the Bangalore University UG/PG admission form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the “Application Link”
- Students must note that a separate application form has to be submitted for each course.
- If the candidate is new, then he or she has to register first. Thus, in the registration process, the applicants have to enter the following details- name, date of birth, mobile number, and e-mail id etc.
- Once the registration process is complete, candidates will receive a registration number and password.
- Login using the credentials, and start filling in the rest of the details.
- Upload the documents as per the specifications. Then make the payment of the application fees.
- The application fee can be paid online or offline.
- If the candidate is making the payment through demand draft, then he/she can make the payment through demand draft in favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, payable at Bangalore.
- Or it can be paid directly to SB account no. 64075075224 IFSC Code: SBMY0040211 of State Bank of Mysore
Bangalore University Application Fees
Bangalore University application form gets complete only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates must pay a specific amount of fee as given in the Prospectus of the University through a suitable transaction mode. The fee has to be remitted only through SBI Collect. The fee for Under Graduate Degree Programme and Post Graduate Programme is given below:
BA LLB application fee structure
|Category||Under regular quota||Underpayment quota||Seat under both regular & payment quote|
|General||Rs 500||Rs 600||Rs 850|
|Reserved||Rs 360||Rs 415||Rs 550|
- Processing Fee is Rs 200 for General and Rs 100 for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants.
- The fees can also be paid through bank challan of State Bank of Mysore. Three copies of the bank challan need to be downloaded from the Bangalore University website and be submitted along with the fee amount at the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch. The acknowledgement slip should be submitted at the university along with the application form and other documents.
Bangalore University Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Bangalore University Application Form 2022 the students must carefully read all the eligibility criteria for various courses. Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, the selection of students in Government colleges shall be governed by the rules prescribed by the Government from time to time with the concurrence of the University in respect of such admissions. Only those candidates will be able to get admission to Bangalore University who satisfy each and every eligibility norms prescribed by the University.
- Candidates going to apply for undergraduate courses at Bangalore University should be 10th and 12th passed from a recognized board and the students want to apply for postgraduate courses they should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Candidates who are willing to participate in the admission must check the Bangalore University Admission Eligibility Criteria visit the official website i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Bangalore University Distance Education Application Form
Apart from University regular courses, the university also offers Distance Education courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the diverse fields of Arts, Commerce, and Science. Interested candidates can get direct admission to the Bangalore university distance learning programs provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the course as prescribed by the university. SC/ST/OEC and OBC candidates are Qualify for a relaxation of 10% and 5% marks, respectively, in the minimum marks specified for admission under non-grading pattern subject to a minimum to pass.
List of Documents For Verification
During verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and photocopies (Xerox):
- Application Form
- Passport-size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Online Payment Receipt/ NEFT Receipt of successful payment / Bank Challan – Depositor’s & Payee’s copy
- Admit Card of 12th or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of 12th or equivalent examination
- Certificate of H.S. or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of UG examination
- Certificate of UG examination (as the case may be)
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
Bangalore University Courses
Admission will be provided in Bangalore University UG Courses- B.Sc, BCA, B.P.Ed, B.A.LL.B, B.Tech, B.Ed, MBBS, BAMS and Bangalore University PG Courses- M.Ed, MP.Ed, LLM, M.Tech, M.Ed, MSW, MBA, MCA, M.Phil, etc. This University is affiliated by the University Grant Commission (UGC). PG Programmes extend for a period of four semesters (Except M.C.A). Duration of B.A.L.L.B programme is 5 years (10 semesters). The Programme of study will be by regular attendance for the requisite number of lectures, practical training and other means. Generally, a Bachelor degree of this university or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized by Bangalore University as equivalent thereto is essential for admission to PG Programme. Plus 2 after 10 years of schooling is essential for admission to B.A.LL.B.
Bangalore University List of Affiliated Colleges and Seat Intake
The students who are applying for Bangalore University PG Admission must check the List of Affiliated Colleges of Bangalore University. Each college has a certain number of fixed seats for a particular course/program. Therefore, the students must check the list of colleges and seat intake capacity for a particular course from the PDF given below.
Instructions to fill Bangalore University Application Form 2022
Candidates must read the following instructions to be read carefully before filling up the application form:
- Duly filled in application forms along with attested copies of all the necessary documents should be submitted to the respective Departments either in Jnana Bharathi and Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 01.
- The information given in this prospectus is general information for students at the time of admission. The relevant rules relating to admission, fees and other details will be as prevailing at the time of admission and as and when notified.
- A student who has taken admission in Payment seat category shall not seek transfer to General Merit category nor claim refund.
- There shall be a minimum number of 10 students for running any PG Course.
- No individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
- Vacant seats under different categories remain frozen.
- All admissions made are provisional. The University reserves the right to
approve or cancel.
About Bangalore University
Bangalore University was established in the year 1964 with only 32 colleges and a student population of 16,000. Today Bangalore University is one of the largest Universities in Asia. It has 650 affiliated colleges and a student population of about 4.00 lakhs. It has 50 post-graduate departments in two campuses and a PG centres at Kolar which offer over 75 PG programmes. Bangalore University has 6 specialized centres and 3 integrated programmes. It has also 3 constituent colleges: UVCE, University Law College and University College of Physical Education.
Other Important Links
- Bangalore University Exam Time Table
- Bangalore University Syllabus
- Bangalore University Previous Year Question Paper
- MS University Application Form
- Kerala University Application Form
- Jadavpur University Admission Form
- Calcutta University Application Form
- BNMU Application Form
- Anna University Admission
- MJPRU Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Mumbai University Application Form
- ISI Application Form
- Gauhati University Application Form
- AMU Admission
- Berhampur University PG Admission
- VBSPU Admission
- LUVAS Admission
- JBAS College Admission
- BHU UET Application Form
- KKHSOU Admission
- DOST Application Form