Bangalore University Result (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು) 2024: The Controller of Examinations has declared the Bangalore University Student Examination (Provisional) Results of BCA 1st & 3rd Sem, BEd., BCom Examination. Therefore, the students who have appeared in the semester/annual examination can check the Bangalore University Results from the official website bangaloreuniversity.ac.in. We have given the direct link to download the Result of Bangalore University. The result of Bangalore University shows details like personal details of the student, semester/part name, marks obtained by the candidates, result status, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Students can search their results by entering their Student Registration Number, Name, Degree, Course, College, Examinations of, etc. Bangalore University UG/PG Exams Results for B.Com, B.A, BSc 1st, 3rd, & 5th Semester on the official Portal of Bangalore University. Banglore University conducts BA, BSc, BCOM exams semester-wise. 1st, 3rd, 5th sem will be conducted in November/ Dec and 2nd, 4th, 6th Exams are conducted in May/June. All the details regarding the result, mark sheet, how to obtain the UG/PG certificates are given in this article.
- Bangalore University ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು Results of 6th-semester B.A, B.Sc & B.Voc Examination of September 2020. Check the Result here.
- Revaluation Result is available for UG, PG, and Diploma Courses. Click here to check the results.
Bangalore University Result 2024
Bangalore University results for university departments and affiliated colleges can be accessed through the official website. Check for Bangalore University UG and PG Results, Exam timetable, and Revaluation results below. Results for all the Affiliated Colleges can also be accessed using the official result portal of the University. Admission to the courses offered by Bangalore University is both Entrance and merit-specific. Eligible candidates need to fill the application form online followed by the submission of the same to the concerned university departments.
The 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester exams will be conducted in the month of November-December. All the students who will attempt the exams will be very anxious to check their results of BA, BSc, BCom First, Third, Fifth Sem.
Bangalore University Exam Result 2024 (Roll Number Wise or Name wise)
The University conducts the internal semester exams for the students who are pursuing any of the courses offered by the University. The students must fill the online Exam Form of Bangalore University in order to sit in the examination. Only those candidates can proceed with the examination who have given the examination fees to the authorities. The candidate must enter their credentials correctly in order to check the result. They cannot access the result with the wrong details. For more information regarding Bangalore University Result 2024 go through the article below.
Bangalore University Result Dates 2024
The students must know the dates of the announcements of Results. Therefore, they must visit the official website of the Bangalore University Result. The candidates must save a copy of the Result. The direct link to access the Result is available in the updates section. The exact dates of the Bangalore University Exam Results 2024 are not available. Therefore, students must go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Admission)|
|Declaration of Bangalore University Result||—|
|The Exam of Bangalore University will be held on||As per the Semester dates|
How to Check Bangalore University Result 2024?
The candidates who appeared for the exam of Bangalore University can check the steps below in order to access the Bangaloreuniversity.ac.in result without any error. The University will make the link of Bangalore university available as per the announced date and the candidates must be updated with any of the latest notifications released on the website. Find the steps of checking the Result from the points below:
- Visit the Official website of Bangalore University and go to the examination 2024 section.
- Navigate for the Semester Result Link. It will be available as per the date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Click on the Bangalore University result link and the login section will appear on the screen. Provide the credentials in the login section but it should be made sure that the details entered in the login section are valid and correct, the Result will not be accessible otherwise.
- After providing the details, the Result as per the semester will appear on the screen. The candidates must go through the details provided in the Result PDF and in case of any error, the authorities must be immediately contacted.
- The student must save and download the Result PDF and must get multiple copies of the document for future references.
Details Given on Bangalore University Result 2024
The contents mentioned on Bangalore University Result PDF will provide the details regarding the score secured by the candidate in the examination. It is important that the candidate must be aware of the contents mentioned on the Result PDF and in case of any form of error, the examination conducting authorities must be immediately contacted by the candidates. Find the contents below in the points:
- Bangalore University Exam Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Semester details
- Subject Names
- Obtained Marks
- Minimum Marks
- Maximum Marks
- BU Result Status
- Date of Birth of Student’s
- Students’ Photograph
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Total number of marks
- Status of the Result
- Further Instructions after the Result declaration.
BU BA, B.Sc, B.Com 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Result 2024 Date
The University department is in the process of checking the answer sheet for all candidates. After completed all processes then the Examination cell will publish UG PG Results on the official website. So all Students need to visit the official website or this page regularly and get all the latest updates of the result declaration. The University will announce UG Results on different dates. After the announcement Bangalore University Results in 2024 individual Students check it using their roll number.
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು BU MBA Results 2024
A large number of candidates appeared for the exam this year and are looking for their Bangalore University MBA results in 2024. Bangalore University welcomed has one of the largest universities in Asia and was first accredited by NAAC, in 2002 with a Five Star Status and again in 2008. Soon BU MBA Semester Wise results in 2024 will be announced. The University has completed its 50 years, and also it has traditional Gandhi Bhavan, Dr. Ambedkar Study, and Research Center, Center for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy and Schools of Social Sciences and Business Studies in higher education.
Revaluation of Bangalore University Answer Script
The students who appeared for the semester examination can check the result through the link mentioned. The result can even be checked on the website of Bangalore University. Follow the steps can check the Semester results. Students not satisfied by the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation of the answer script. To apply for revaluation of the answer script students have to fill the application form. The University will charge the students for the revaluation of the answer script.
The details regarding the revaluation of the answer script can be checked on the official website or students can contact the controller of the examination for the details. The filled-in application form for the revaluation of the answer script should be submitted within the prescribed time. No application form will be accepted after the last date.
Bangalore University UG/PG Revaluation Result
The Revaluation form of the Bangalore University UG PG Odd Semester is expected to be released in the month of February. Students can fill their Revaluation form at the direct link given in this article. Or they can go on the official website and check the form details by entering their all details. In case if they forget any info. then don’t worry they will also be able to check their Bangalore University Odd Sem Results name wise. If you are not able to clear the exam then don’t worry you still have one more chance.
You can apply for the compartment exam by filling the online form. Compartment examination will be conducted in March and the Bangalore University BA BSc BCom Result will be released in April. Any change in marks will be updated directly to the original mark sheet.
|Marks in %||Grade Points|
What after the Bangalore University Result Declaration?
Once the Result of the semester exam is declared by the examination conducting authorities of the University, the candidates must check the status of the Result first. If they have successfully passed the semester exam of the course in which they are enrolled, they will have to report to the administrative section of the University and will have to get themselves enrolled for the next semester exam.
Those candidates who will not be able to pass the semester exam will have to repeat the semester. In case the candidate has failed to pass in one or two papers of the semester, they will be able to proceed further but will have to pass the papers by appearing with the next semester exam.
Bangalore University Faculties
Bangalore University has the following faculties that offer various courses and ensure that the university imparts quality education.
- Faculty of Arts
- Commerce & Management
Bangalore University Admit Card
Students can now download the admit card online for the university examinations. The admit cards are released on the official website a few days before the examinations. Students must download the admit cards as early as possible before the examinations. They must carry it along with a photo ID while entering the examination hall. Candidates who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download the Admit Card for the University exam.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the Examinations tab on the home screen
- The Admit Card option shall appear on the screen. Click it.
- Enter the details required carefully and correctly. Click Submit
- Upon clicking Submit, the admit card will be shown in a web page format on the computer screen.
- Click on “Download” and download the admit card.
- Take a hard copy print of the admit card and keep it while entering the examination hall.
Bangalore University Exams Results: Important Points
- Exams in Bangalore University are conducted on a semester Therefore exams are conducted twice a year.
- University organizes the exams for all the odd semesters in November and December and for even semester exams are conducted in May-June.
- The results for all the odd semesters are declared in the month of February every year and for even semesters in July.
- The exam for various certificate courses is conducted in the month of April and the result is announced in June.
- University authority informs the students about the release dates of the result by providing the information on its official website. Therefore, students are advised to stay in touch with the university website.
- The results are declared only through online mode. No other mode is applicable.
- Students have to check the result from the official portal of the university by entering the valid registration number.
- Students are required to keep their registration number safe with them as without the registration number they will not be able to check the result. For that, they can keep their admit card safe.
- In case, students are not satisfied with the result they can apply for revaluation of answer sheets with an online payment of the prescribed fee within the specified date and time.
- Without online payment of the prescribed fee, no request will accept and entertained. Also, the fee paid once is not refundable.
- It is mandatory to obtain a photocopy of the answer sheet to apply for revaluation.
- For the undergraduate course, there is no challenge valuation. Apart from this, there is also not a provision of valuation or photocopy for drawing paper.
- After the declaration of the result, the university will update photocopy and revaluation notification for various courses and semesters on its website.
- After the last date, no request for revaluation or photocopy will be entertained by the university.
- The result will include the following information- Name of the students, Course, semester, mother’s name, father’s name, roll number, registration number/enrollment number, papers, subject-wise marks obtained, total marks, grades, CGPA, result status etc.
- The university result will issue a graded certificate or mark sheet on the basis of the grades/ marks obtained in the exam at the end of the semester.
- Students can collect the grade certificate from the university. It will include course details like title, code, a number of credits and grade secured.
About Bangalore University
University has around 720 affiliated colleges that offer undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated, doctoral, certificate, and distance programs in various disciplines like Arts, Science, management, engineering, law, education, etc. Presently, University has 48 Post Graduate departments. BU offers 50 PG courses, an employment-oriented certificate, and diploma courses.
An Overview of Bangalore University (BU) Result
|Article category||University results|
|University||Bangalore University (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯವು)|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, integrated programs, Ph.D., certificate and distant programs|
|University status||State University|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, ACU, AIU, DEC|
|Number of campuses||2|
|Chancellor||Governor of Karnataka|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||bangaloreuniversity.ac.in|