JBAS College Admission 2020 has been strated: Application for admission 2020-21 for all U.G courses is now available @jbascollege.edu.in. The Controller of Examinations has released the Online Application Form for JBAS College UG Admission 2020-21. Application forms for Revaluation may be collected from the office of the Controller of Examinations Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College For Women is an autonomous institution affiliated to the University of Madras. The college is located in Chennai and formerly was known as S.I.E.T Women’s College. In this article, we are giving the latest updates on the JBAS College Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admission Council of the college invites the Application Form for JBAS College Admission. Therefore, the women candidates who wish to pursue Undergraduate/Postgraduation courses from this college must fill the JBAS College Application Forms 2020. The Admission Council will release the application forms online. Therefore, the applicants must check the official website of the college. In this article, we have given details of JBAS College Admission 2020 Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria and List of Courses. So, interested candidates can read the article further to get more details.
- Application for admission 2020-21 for all U.G courses are available ONLINE Apply Here @jbascollege.edu.in
- Arrear Examination Application forms for 2016 batch and earlier batches will be available in the C.O.E’s office from 02.01.2020 and the filled-in forms will have to be submitted on or before 10.02.2020 in the C.O.E.’s office.
JBAS College Admission 2020
The College is an autonomous institution and has adopted the “Choice Based Credit System” in conformity with the recommendations of the Tamil Nadu State Council for Higher Education. The applicants must fill the JBAS College Admission Form in order to get admission. In the Credit System, each subject offered is assigned a credit. It depends upon the quantum of work required to complete the subject. Subjects are designed with a weightage assigned to each course and a student must necessarily acquire a minimum of 140 credits to receive a Bachelor’s degree. The medius of teaching and examination is English. However, it is important for the applicants to download the Prospectus. They must go through all the instructions very carefully.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Select Shift-I Forenoon Session (7.55 A.M -12.55P.M) or Shift-II Afternoon Session (1.05 P.M-5.30 P.M) and then select course
- Separate Application Form must be submitted for each course in Shift- I and Shift-II
- Ensure that all Required Mandatory fields are filled up (* marked fields are mandatory).
- Application Fee must be paid through online by Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- A Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated once the application is submitted successfully. This UAN should be quoted for any further queries.
- A copy of Application form will be sent to the registered Email-Id and the Applicants can download the form for their reference.
- The selected candidates will be intimated about the interview date through Email-id/SMS/Phone call.
Documents Required for Admission
The following Documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Original plus two (+2) Mark sheet with Three Photocopies.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate with three Photocopies.
- Original 10th Mark sheet with three photocopies
- Three Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Original Community Certificate (if Applicable).
- Copy of the Online Application Form.
JBAS Women’s College Admission 2020 Important Dates
The officials have yet not uploaded the dates for JBAS College Chennai Admission from the academic session 2020-21. However, the admission process will begin from the month of May 2020. Therefore, the applicants must check the official website to know the latest updates. Also, in order to get to know about the actual dates of the SIET Women’s College Application candidates can download the prospectus 2020. We are giving a list of tentative dates on the basis of the events of the previous year. Moreover, these dates are tentative and are subject to change according to the instructions. The tentative dates of JBAS College Admission 2020-21 are given below:
|Sale of the Prospectus 2020||April 2020|
|Application Form Starts||16th July 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date of Applying||to be announced|
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
|Merit List of Eligible Candidates||to be announced|
|First Round of Counselling||to be announced|
|Second Round of Counselling||to be announced|
|Course Commences From||to be announced|
JBAS College List of Courses
|SHIFT – I (7.55 a.m. – 12.55. p.m.)|
SHIFT – II (1.05 p.m. – 5.30. p.m.)
|SHIFT – I (7.55 a.m. – 12.55. p.m.)|
SHIFT – II (1.05 p.m. – 5.30. p.m.)
|MPhil. Program||Ph.D. Program|
JBAS College Application Form 2020
The Admission Council of Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College For Women, Chennai invites the online JBAS College Application Forms 2020. Therefore, the interested candidates can download the Online Application Form for admission into various UG/PG/MPhil./Ph.D. courses. The sale of the online application forms will begin from May 2020. So, the aspirants must keep checking the official website in order to get the actual dates of the events. They must also read all the instructions very carefully before filling the Application Form 2020. Also, the council decides the Eligibility Criteria for various courses. Therefore it is important to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. In order to fill the application form, the applicants must visit the Official Website (jbascollege.edu.in) of JBAS College For Women.
List of Required Documents
The applicants who have applied for JBAS College UG Admission must attach the essential documents with the application form. The officials will not accept any application form without the documents. Also, the candidates must carry the original documents during the interview/counseling round. The list of required documents for admission to Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women. The following certificates in original should be produced at the time of interview:
- Mark Sheets of class 12th (Std.XII) Examination.
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste/ Community Certificate, wherever applicable
Admission is liable to be canceled at any time if the Mark Certificates are found to be BOGUS after verification by the Directorate of Government Examinations. Candidates who have submitted bogus Mark Certificates are liable for legal action to be taken against them. The Candidates who fail to attend the interview or who do not pay their fees within the time specified will forfeit their seats. The College takes no responsibility for the admission of such candidates if they are found ineligible or otherwise.
SIET Women’s College Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying for JBAS College Admission. Each course has different eligibility criteria. Also, the mode of selection of candidates is different for different courses. Therefore, candidates must carefully choose the subject. They should fill the application form only after reading the eligibility criteria. Candidates who have passed examinations held by other statutory bodies or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Madras should obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the University of Madras for admission to the particular course of study. All such admissions are only PROVISIONAL until recognition is secured from the University of Madras. However, the eligibility criteria and selection mode for a few courses are given in the table below:
JBAS College Exam Schedule 2020
The students who are already enrolled in the courses must appear in the semester/annual exams. So, the Controller of Examination prepares the JBAS College Exam Schedule 2020. Students must download the time table schedule from the official website. Moreover, the officials will release the semester exam time table one week before the commencement of the examination. The students must visit the official website regularly to know the JBAS Admission Date. Also, they must fill the application form within the official dates. The office will accept no application form after the official closing dates. The examination schedule helps the candidates to prepare for the examination. Also, the students get to know the duration and venue of the examination. They must strictly follow the instructions of the officials during the examination.
SIET College For Women Hall Ticket 2020
Once the process of JBAS College Admission Forms is over, candidates can wait for the admit card. The Controller of Exams will release the JBAS Hall Ticket 2020 online on its official website. Most importantly, it is necessary for the students to download the Admit Card for the semester/entrance examination. The JBAS College Hall Ticket is an essential document for any examination. Without a valid admit card the invigilators won’t allow the candidates to enter the examination hall. So, the students must download the Hall Ticket before the examination. Students can easily access the Hall Ticket by entering their Roll Number/Application Form Number and the Date of Birth. They must retain the printed copies of the hall ticket for any future reference.
JBAS Women’s College Result 2020
After the completion of the examination of all the courses, the Examination Department will release the JBAS College Result 2020. All the students who have given the entrance exam/ semester exam can check their names in the merit list. The officials of the Admission Council select the students for JBAS Women’s College Chennai Admission 2020 on the basis of the entrance exam. Therefore, is necessary for the candidates to appear in the examination. Also, the students must download the pdf of the result card. They can access the result only through the online mode. However, they can also check the notice boards of the respective colleges. Most importantly, the students must verify all the details given on the marks sheet. In case of any discrepancy or mistake, they must immediately contact the Examination Branch and get the details corrected.
Career Oriented Programs (COP) at Justice Basheer College For Women
Apart from the regular courses, the college also offers various Career Oriented courses under the UGC Scheme. Also, these courses are aimed at equipping the students to get employment. Career Oriented Programs have job opportunities. So, they train the students into professional courses. These courses have a market demand. Therefore, the candidates get the perfection in the skills which carry job value. The following courses are offered under Career Oriented Programs:
- Skills for Personal Effectiveness.
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants.
- Sports Nutrition Consultancy.
- Montessori Training.
- 3DS Max & Photoshop for Designers.
- Creativity with Electronics.
- Actuarial Science
All students of the College studying in various U.G. courses are eligible to join the above Certificate Courses. All COPs are interdisciplinary and offered after College hours (i.e. after 1 p.m.). The program includes both theory/practicals and field-work. Fees, as fixed, will be collected separately.
Important Instructions Regarding JBAS College Admission 2020
The candidates who are applying for JBAS ADmission 2020 must carefully read the instructions. They must adhere to the instructions given in the Prospectus. Before filling the online application form, they must download the brochure. However, we are listing a few important instructions below:
- The officials will display the list of selected candidates for admission to the various courses on the College Notice Board and also on the College website. However, all the selected candidates will be intimated by SMS.
- Students are hereby informed that it is their responsibility to check the selected Candidates List on the College Notice board and also on the College website to know the status of their application.
- Also, the list of selected Candidates will specify the date of the interview and provisional admission for the candidates.
- The officials will not entertain the request for any change of date of the interview.
- Candidates selected should present themselves personally on the date of the interview specified along with the printout of the Application if submitted Online.
- The officials will not return original Transfer and Conduct Certificates to the candidates under any circumstances after admission.
- All admissions are granted at the discretion of the Management and are made provisionally, subject to approval by the University of Madras.
- The Management reserves the right to alter wholly or partly, any of these conditions at any time in the future without prior notice.
- Students found weak in English or any other subject(s) are required to compulsorily attend the remedial coaching classes in those subjects, which are conducted after usual class hours. Failure to attend or perform satisfactorily in these remedial coaching classes will attract strict disciplinary action.
- Deserving and poor Muslim students may be considered for the award of the trust Scholarship on the “MERIT-CUM-MEANS” basis.