MS University Application Form 2020: Manonmaniam Sundarar University offers many courses. In order to get admission in these courses, one will have to fill up the MS University application form and submit the same before the specified date. The candidates will be able to find the form of MS University from its website. One will have to fill the application form with valid and correct details. In order to grab the application form, one will have to visit the official website of MS University where he/she will have to navigate for the link of the application form. Print the application form, fill it. Then, one will have to pay the fee through Demand Draft. One should note the point that the application form without the fee will not be submitted, so, it is mandatory for one to pay the fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
One will have to send the application form to the authority along with their documents. One should note that he/she will have to send the copies of the documents along with the application form, not the original ones. This is to be noted that the candidates, who fill the application form successfully will be able to access the MS University Admit Card 2020. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks they get in the entrance examination. Once a candidate gets selected, he/she will be intimated individually through a memo/mail. Before filling the application form, one has to be sure that he/she is eligible enough to do the same. If he/she fails to possess enough eligibility, then the same will not be able to fill the application form.
MS University 2020 Application Form Release Date
One should be aware of the dates of the admission in MS University. The candidate can keep himself/herself updated by visiting the website of the university regularly (one will be updated on this page too). The university has not released the official dates yet. As soon as it will release the official dates, we will update you. Till the date, go through the tentative dates:
|Release of Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||May 2020|
Check– MS University Result 2020
How to Fill the Form of MS University?
Steps to Fill MS University Online Form are:
- Open the official website of MS University msuniv.ac.in.
- Hit the link of the application form.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the application form with the copies of the documents to the university.
Application Fee of MS University Form
The candidate should note the fact that the application form will not be submitted without the application fee. The fee can be paid through the offline mode. The fee shall be paid by Demand Draft. The complete fee criteria are:
- Application Fee- Rs. 500/-
- Entrance Fee-Rs. 150/-
Documents to be Sent Along with the MS University 2020 Application Form
One has to send some documents to the university along with the application form. One must note that the university will not accept any form without the mandatory documents. The list of the mandatory documents is:
- Marksheet of 12th standard.
- Degree Marks Statements
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Marksheet of Post-Graduate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Admit Card of GATE (if applicable)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- NSS Certificate
- Certificate of Differentially-abled (if applicable)
MS University Form 2020 Instructions
The important instructions, related to MS University Form are:
- The application forms will be submitted in an offline mode.
- One will have to send the copies of the documents along with the application form. The university will not accept any form without the fee.
- One should make sure that the details he/she is filling are valid and correct. No candidate should send the application form holding the wrong details.
- Payment of application fee will be mandatory because, without the same, the application form will not be accepted.