MS University Application Form 2021 for UG/PG courses has been released online. The last date to apply online is 10 days from the publication of +2 results. In order to get admission to these courses, one will have to fill up the MS University Application Form and submit the same before the specified date. The university offers various UG/PG Degree courses in many different disciplines. Therefore, the applicants must choose the course of their choice and complete the Application Process of MS University. The MS University UG Application Form 2021 is now available on the official website msuniv.ac.in. Therefore, the applicants must visit the official website and download the Application Form. They must read the eligibility criteria and important instructions before doing the online registration. In this article, we are giving all the latest updates on MS University Application Form, Admission Dates, Admit Card, Exam Time Table, Result, Courses, Admission Fees, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates will be able to find the form of MS University from its website. However, we will also provide a direct link to fill the online application form of MS University. One will have to fill the application form with valid and correct details. In order to access the Application Form of MS University, one will have to visit the official website of MS University where he/she will have to navigate for the link of the application form. Print the application form, fill it. Then, one will have to pay the fee through Demand Draft. The payment of application fees is mandatory.
- MS University Admission 2021-22 has been released. Candidates can apply online. Click Here to apply online. Check the admission notification below
MS University UG/PG 2021 Application Form
One will have to send the application form to the authority along with their documents. One should note that he/she will have to send copies of the documents along with the application form, not the original ones. This is to be noted that the candidates, who fill the application form successfully will be able to access the MS University Admit Card 2021. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks they get in the entrance examination. Once a candidate gets selected, he/she will be intimated individually through a memo/mail. Before filling the application form, one has to be sure that he/she is eligible enough to do the same. If he/she fails to possess enough eligibility, then the same will not be able to fill the application form.
MS University 2021 Application Form Release Date
One should be aware of the dates of admission to MS University. The candidate can keep himself/herself updated by visiting the website of the university regularly (one will be updated on this page too). The university has not released the official dates yet. As soon as it will release the official dates, we will update you. Till the date, go through the tentative dates:
|Release of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date of Application Form||10 days from the publication of +2 results.|
How to Fill the Form of MS University?
Steps to Fill MS University Online Form are:
- Open the official website of MS University msuniv.ac.in.
- Hit the link of the application form.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the application form with copies of the documents to the university.
Application Fee of MS University Forms
The students must submit the fees for the application form. The fee can be paid through the offline mode. The fee shall be paid by Demand Draft. The complete fee criteria are:
- Application Fee- Rs. 500/-
- Entrance Fee-Rs. 150/-
Documents to be Sent Along with the MS University 2021 Application Form
One has to send some documents to the university along with the application form. One must note that the university will not accept any form without the mandatory documents. The list of the mandatory documents is:
- Marksheet of 12th standard.
- Degree Marks Statements
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Marksheet of Post-Graduate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Admit Card of GATE (if applicable)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- NSS Certificate
- Certificate of Differentially-abled (if applicable)
MS University Form 2021 Instructions
The important instructions, related to MS University Form are:
- The applicants must submit the MS University application forms in an offline mode.
- One will have to send the copies of the documents along with the application form. The university will not accept any form without the fee.
- One should make sure that the details he/she is filling are valid and correct. No candidate should send the application form holding the wrong details.
- Payment of application fee will be mandatory.