Mumbai University Application form 2020: Mumbai University was established in the year 1857 to cater to the higher education needs of cities like Mumbai and areas nearby. The University offers various undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses. At present, it offers various courses like B.A, B.Sc,B.Com, BMS, BSW, B.Li.Sc.BHM, LLB, BPA, and BFA. It also offers integrated courses like B.A+ MA, BMS+MBA, B.SC + M.SC, and LLB courses. At the postgraduate level, the Mumbai University offers M.A, M.COM, M.SC, MMS, MMM, MIM, MHRDM, MFSM, M.LI.SC, M.Ed,MSW, M.P.Ed, L.L.M, MFA and MPA courses in various specializations.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Mumbai University Application Form 2020 Dates
Mumbai University has released its application form for the academic year 2020-21. The MU application forms are available offline, in the centres of the Mumbai University. Candidates can get the application form by visiting the centre on the working days and get admission form from there.Candidates also have to fill a Pre-Admission form before the application form. The Pre-Admission form is available online on the official website of Mumbai University. Candidates are advised to fill in the application form and fill all the details neatly fill all the authentic details to avoid inconvenience.
Below are the dates for Mumbai University application form 2020-
|Sale of Mumbai University Admission Forms 2020 Begins||4th week of May 2020|
|Mumbai University Pre-Admission Forms released on||4th week of May 2020|
|Last Date to get admission||1st week of June 2020|
|Last Date to fill Pre-Admission form of Mumbai University||2nd week June 2020|
|The Mumbai University Admission 2020 Form and Pre-Admission from are to be submitted between||June 2020|
Steps to fill the MU Pre-Admission Application Forms 2020
Before filling the Mumbai University 2020 application form, candidates are required to fill a Pre-Admission form. The Pre-Admission form for Mumbai University Admissions 2020 will be available only on the official website of Mumbai University. Candidates need to go to the official website of Mumbai University for filling the Pre-Admission form. It is mandatory to fill the Pre-Admission form before filling the MU application form 2020. Below are the steps to fill the Mumbai University Application forms 2020 –
- Go to the official website of the University.
- Now click the Register Button.
- Then fill the First Name.
- Fill the Last Name
- Father’s Name / Husband’s Name
- Relationship with the above
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Mail ID
After the login, the candidates need to fill the following details on the Mumbai University Pre-Admission Form
- Personal Details
- Address of the Candidate
- Education Qualification of the candidate
- Reservation of the Candidate
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Contact Details
Once all these details have been filled, the Pre-Admission form will be submitted successfully.
Mumbai University Application Form Eligibility
Mumbai University has invited applications for admission in various courses. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the course which they wish to apply to. There are different eligibility criterion for different courses. If a candidate does not into the eligibility criteria for a particular course then his/ her application shall not be considered valid for application. Below are the eligibility criteria for admission to various courses in Mumbai University.
- The candidate who is seeking admission for Under-graduate courses has to pass his/her class 12th from any recognized school from any state or central education board of India.
- The candidate who is looking to do LLB has to give an entrance exam which is CLAT and entrance exam of the law college which come under M.U if they score good marks then only they will get admission.
- MU candidate for the B.Tech and M.Tech are selected from the entrance exam which is JEET and IIT-JE.
- To do post-graduation courses has to pass their graduation from the recognized university in the country.
- For the MBA from M.U they have to give an entrance examination which is CAT and if they score well then only will be granted admission.
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must not have had any criminal case in his name in any part of the country.