Berhampur University PG Admission 2020 will start from May 2020 onwards. However, the Exam Dates of the First Semester is now available. Complete details are available below. is a State University in Odisha, India. Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacology, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Military Science, Library Science, and Fine Arts are the fields in which it offers admission in various UG as well as PG courses. Moreover, there are twenty post-graduate departments in the university offering specialization in subjects and M. Phil programs. University conducts separate Admission Test for the interested candidates as per the schedule. For more information regarding Berhampur University PG Admission 2020 as well as Berhampur University Admission 2020 dates scroll down through the page below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Berhampur Post Graduate University has announced the dates for the First Semester Theory Exams. Subjects include – Arts, Science and Commerce (Honours and Pass- Fresh/Fail/Absent/Grade Replacement) Exams. The exam will take place as per New and Old Syllabi. The exam will commence from 14th Jan 2020. Check the official website for complete details – www.buodisha.edu.in.
The University will release M.A Part I and II Application Form for Non-Collegiate Candidates (M.A in Subject Hindi, Sanskrit, and Telegu) on 10th February 2020. Candidates have to download the form from the website.
Berhampur University Admission 2020 Dates:
The following table contains all the important events related to Berhampur University PG Admissions 2020. Candidates, on the other hand, can visit the official website of the university for the updated exam schedule. Likewise, you can also check our website for daily updates. Meanwhile, you can go through the tentative dates. So that you are well prepared for your admission process. Also, these dates mentioned below are for admission to PG Courses. Berhampur University admission dates 2020 schedule will be available at our website as per the schedule.
|Application Form Release Date||May 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||June 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test for various Subjects||1st week of July|
|Answer Key Release Date||July 2020|
|Merit List Release Date||August 2020|
|Intimation Letter||August 2020|
|Last Date of submission of original documents and Admission Fee||August 2020|
|Finalization of Admission||August 2020|
|Commencement of classes||August 2020|
Berhampur University Admission Eligibility Criteria
For taking admission in any university, the first factor on which the admission of the candidate depends is the eligibility criteria of the respective courses. The selection criteria ensure whether the candidate is deserving to get admission in the course of choice or not. Therefore, one must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same in order to avoid any kind of further disappointment later. Also, in addition to the selection criteria, one must know about the Berhampur University syllabus. One can check the same on the official website of the university.
However, in order to ease your efforts here, we have provided a detailed PDF of the same. You can either download it or might take out a print copy of the same for further references in the long run. Following is Berhampur University’s eligibility criteria PDF. Make sure to go through it carefully in order to save your time as well as efforts.
- For candidates who have passed more than one qualifying exam, the exam in which they have secured the highest marks is considered for determining the selection criteria. Then on the same basis, they will get admission.
- If the candidate had pursued his graduation in any of the courses in any department of the University, he/she cannot appear for the examination into the same course at this university again.
- A student who has already completed a Post-graduate degree in a subject but either did not appear at the concerned exam for whatever reasons or failed in the said exam is not considered for admission into any M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. courses in the PG department.
- Moreover, the candidate has to submit necessary certificates proving his/her eligibility as well as the mark sheet or the scorecard of the other qualifying exams as well.
Berhampur University Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking Berhampur University PG Admission 2020 can fill up the application form. Berhampur University PG Admission Form 2020 will release at the official website in the month of May 2020. However, make sure to check the website for daily updates. Candidates will have to provide information in the admission form. In the first of filling the application form, one has to provide details including Personal details. Secondly, one has to provide the educational qualification details. Thirdly, you will have to upload the scanned images of your photo as well as your signature. Lastly, you have to make the payment of the application fee through an online payment method.
While filling the BU PG application form you have to make sure that the information filled by you must be correct and appropriate. Any form of misleading information will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Complete your application process within the given deadline provided by the university to avoid cancellation. Note that the final submission of the application form will only be considered after the payment of the application fee. However, only successfully registered candidates can get access to the Admit Card. Late submission of the application form will not be entertained by the university officials.
Candidates applying for PG Admission in Berhampur University note that only after complete payment of application fee their application process is considered complete. Moreover, the application fee for the candidates belonging to General Category is Rs 600/- whereas for SC/ST candidates it is Rs 500/-. The application fee has to be paid during the payment procedure via online payment options provided. No other payment method is accepted other than online mode.
Berhampur University PG Semester Exam Form
The University releases an application form for the students who are appearing for the semester exam. The form has to be filled offline and submitted before the due date. Thus, candidates have to download the Berhampur PG Registration Form from the website.
Details Mentioned on BU Postgraduate Application Form
- Name of the Subject
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Present and Permanent Address
- Contact Number
- Category and Other Examination details
- Fee Amount
- Challan Number
- Date and Signature of the Candidate
Berhampur University Admit Card 2020
Berhampur University will release the admit card in an online mode. Admit card is an important document for appearing in the exam. It defines your candidature. The hall tickets will release in the month of June 2020. In addition, one must possess the admit card during the exam as it contains all the essential information required to fill in the exam credentials. Our website will update the link to Berhampur University Admit Card 2020 as soon as the university releases it according to the schedule.
Download the admit card and take its print out for long term use. Also, one needs to paste a passport-sized photograph in the space provided. No candidate is allowed in the examination hall without the Berhampur University hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, you can contact the concerned authorities.
Berhampur University Semester Hall Ticket
The Berhampur Postgraduate University Hall Ticket will be available a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates who are appearing for the semester exam must download their admit cards. The Berhampur Arts/Science/Commerce Admit Card will be available soon on its official website. You can download your Hall Ticket by submitting their registration number.
Berhampur University Exam Pattern
The Examination Pattern of the Berhampur University Admission is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline
- Time Duration of the exam is 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- The time duration for 60, 70, and 80 marks of Question Paper is 3 Hours
- For 50 marks or below question paper is 2 Hours (New Regulation)
- Old Reg Marking Scheme – 3 Hours for 80 marks, 2 Hours and 30 minutes for 60 marks, and 2 Hours for 40 marks.
Berhampur University Answer Key 2020
The answer is generally published by the university after the conduction of the entrance test at their official website. However, Berhampur University Answer Key usually releases in the first week of July. The answer key helps the candidates to do the evaluation of their exam and check whether they have qualified the exam or not and whether they have fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria. The Berhampur University Merit List of eligible candidates is based on Career Points (70%) and marks scored in the Admission Test (30%). Also, there is no negative marking in the Berhampur University Admission Test.
Berhampur University Merit List 2020
Berhampur University will release the merit and waiting list for PG Courses Admission in the month of August 2020. One can check the same on the official website of the university as soon as it is released. However, the waiting list contains the name of those candidates who might get admission later according to the seat availability in the respective course. Furthermore, the admission will take place on the basis of the merit list only. Also, those satisfying the Berhampur University Cut-off List 2020 can get admission. Moreover, we will provide you with a direct link to the Berhampur University Merit List 2020 as soon as the exam conducting body of the university will make it available officially.
Berhampur University Admission Result 2020
The university will release the result for PG courses in the month of August 2020. Moreover, the exam conducting body of the university will provide the link for Berhampur University Result 2020 accordingly.
Candidates can fill up the necessary details and thus can get access to the Result of Berhampur University. The result, in particular, will contain the marks scored by the applicant. Additionally, candidates can take a print out of their results. This will prevent any delay in the further admission process. The results and the merit list will release according to the guidelines provided by the university. However, candidates need to keep themselves updated regarding the Berhampur University exam time table 2020 so that they won’t miss out on any important event.
Moreover, the university also releases semester-wise results of various courses. Try to avoid confusion.
Berhampur University Admission – Document Verification
Document Verification is the last stage of the admission process. Thus, candidates have to submit the following documents for verification-
- The Payment has to be done through SBI Collect online or through SBI Challan deposited in the Bhanjabihar Branch (Code-2107)
- H.S.C or Equivalent Examination Details
- Original and Provisional Certificate and Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/College Leaving Certificate from the school/college last attended.
- Registration Receipt in original for Berhampur University Candidates
- Migration Certificate in Original
- Attested Xerox Copy of Mark List/Provisional Certificate for the candidates appearing as a failed/absent/improvement.
- Residential Certificate
- Two passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Two self-addressed stamp Rs 42.00 envelope of size 9 X 12.
Important Instructions Regarding Berhampur University Admission Test
- Firstly, candidates seeking Berhampur University PG Admission should fill the application form within the given deadline.
- Candidates have to fill the correct and valid information in the application form. Moreover, while downloading the admit card check all the details very carefully.
- Furthermore, candidates must reach the exam center 1 hour before the reporting time.
- It’s important for the candidates to know about the important events and dates of the university. Do a regular visit to the official website of the university for the latest updates.
- Lastly, it’s important for the students to attend counseling in order to confirm the admission.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Berhampur University Postgraduate Admission Process. If you have any queries regarding the Admission procedure, then please leave a comment on the section below.