ISI Application Form 2022 will be started from the 1st week of May 2022. The last date to fill the ISI application form will be 1st June 2022. Candidates can apply for ISI Admission 2022 from the link given in this article. The date of the ISI Admission Test 2022 will be announced soon. The ISI admission test is scheduled to be held in July 2022. The candidates, who are aspiring to take admission will have to apply for the ISI Entrance Test Application Form. The applicants must check the ISI admission 2022 schedule which is available in this article. Before filling the online application form of ISI, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other details. All the candidates will have to fill the ISI Application form before the last date of registration.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The official notification for ISI 2022 admissions to various courses has been announced. One must note that the ISI application form will release in an online mode. After filling the ISI Admission Test Application Form the candidates will have to pay the application fee. Without the payment of the fees, the application form will not be accepted. For more of the details of the ISI Application Form go through the article below.
ISI Application Form Dates 2022
The candidates, looking forward to filling the application form of ISI must make sure that they are aware of all the dates. The schedule, related to the application form has been released. The same can be found below:
|Release of the application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2022|
|ISI Admission Test Date 2022||July 2022|
|ISI Admit Card||—|
How to Fill the ISI Admission Application Form 2022?
Before proceeding to fill the application form candidates will have to ensure that they have the minimum educational qualification necessary to apply for the course. Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be permitted.
The application will have to be filled in an online admission portal of ISI. Candidates staying in India only will have to apply through the online portal. Those staying outside India will have to contact the Dean’s office at the e-mail address: [email protected]
The application procedure will be including the following steps:
- Visit the Admission portal- isical.ac.in
- Register at ISI admission Portal and create your Login Account. You will have to provide your Email ID and Mobile number while registering. Ensure that you have a working Email ID and Mobile number as you will be intimated regarding various updates through them.
- The applicants must provide all the particulars asked in the form correctly and as they appear in your official documents.
- Photograph and signature will have to be uploaded. Scanned images of the photograph (in which the face must be clearly and completely visible) and the signature of the applicant must have been uploaded in any of the formats bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, with sizes and dimensions as specified below:
|Document||Dimension||Maximum Permissible Size|
|Photograph||600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height)||50 KB|
|Signature||800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height)||30 KB|
Candidates seeking admissions under reserved categories must also upload the following documents as applicable:
- Caste certificates (Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribes/Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer)and/or
- Disability Certificates issued by the appropriate authority
Pay application fees. You will be needing your Application No. and Date of Birth for payment of the application fee.
You can retrieve your Application No. after selecting the Admission Status link on the ISI Admission Portal.
The applicants can pay the fees using credit card/Debit card/net banking on the state bank of India (SBI) collect website.
The application fee shall be as follows:
Please note that you shall have to pay bank charges in addition to that.
After two working days from the date of payment of the application fee, check the Admission Status at the ISI Admission Portal for fee verification.
General Instructions to the Candidate for Filling ISI Online Form
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of the Indian Statistical Institute will have to be careful while filling up the Application form. It is important that the candidates must provide all the details carefully while filling the Application form as any form of misleading detail might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam or proceeding with the procedure further.
- Please go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for a particular course. Officials will reject the ISI Application form, in case of any wrong information or invalid details.
- Candidates who have completed or are yet to appear in the qualifying examination may also apply.
If you have any questions regarding the ISI University Application Form, then please comment on the section below.