ISI Application Form 2020: The Application Form of Indian Statistical Institute will release on an official website tentatively in February 2020. Candidates who are planning on appearing for the exam must provide the information which is valid and correct, the application will not be accepted otherwise. The Application Forms will release in an online mode only and the candidate had to submit it before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body. The submission of an Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure and candidates are not allowed to appear for the entrance exam if the Application is not submitted. The notification for ISI admissions to various courses will be available. For more of the details of ISI Application Form 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ISI Application Form Dates 2020:
The candidates applying for ISI 2020 must fill-up the Application Form and submit it before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the Institute. Since the submission of the Application Form is an important procedure, the candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Institute on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events related to the examination.
The officially released dates will be released by the authorities of the Institute. Go through the tentative schedule of the Application form of ISI 2020 mentioned in the tabular format below:
Important Dates (Tentative)
ISI Online Application Form 2020 Starts
ISI Online Application Form 2020 Ends on
The payment of ISI Application Form 2020
The last day for the payment of ISI Application Fee 2020
March 2020 ISI Admit card will be available from April 2020
ISI Admission Test 2020
ISI Application Form 2020:
The Application Form of Indian Statistical Institute 2020 will release in an online mode. The candidates can access the Application only in an online mode and there will be no offline mode of accessing the Application. The details provided in the Application must be valid and correct and any form of misleading details will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. As the further procedure of the admission will also require to details provided in the Application. The candidate will be required to provide the details with utmost care as it will impact their admission. The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the Insitute.
How to Fill the ISI Application Form 2020:
Before proceeding to fill the application form candidates will have to ensure that they have the minimum educational qualification necessary to apply for the course. Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be permitted to apply but they must have been passed the examination by 1st July 2020.
The application will have to be filled in an online admission portal of ISI. Candidates staying in India only will have to apply through the online portal. Those staying outside India will have to contact the Dean’s office at the e-mail address: [email protected]
The application procedure will be including the following steps:
- Visit the Admission portal.
- Register at ISI admission Portal and create your Login Account. You will have to provide your Email ID and Mobile number while registering. Ensure that you have a working Email ID and Mobile number as you will be intimated regarding various updates through them.
- The application form will have to be filled. Provide all the particulars asked in the form correctly and as they appear in your official documents.
- Photograph and signature will have to be uploaded. Scanned images of the photograph (in which the face must be clearly and completely visible) and the signature of the applicant must have been uploaded in any of the formats bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, with sizes and dimensions as specified below:
Maximum permissible size
600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height)
800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height)
Candidates seeking admissions under reserved categories must also be uploaded the following documents as applicable:
- Caste certificates (Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribes/Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer)and/or
- Disability Certificates issued by the appropriate authority
OBC-NCL certificates that are issued prior to April 1, 2019, will not be considered valid for admission in the session 2020-2021
Pay application fees. The application fee will have to be paid only after two working days from the day of completion of the application form at the admission portal. You will be needing your Application No. and Date of Birth for payment of application fee.
You can retrieve your Application No. after selecting Admission Status link on the ISI Admission Portal.
The fee will have to be paid using credit card/Debit card/net banking on the state bank of India (SBI) collect website that you will be redirected to.
The application fee shall be as follows:
Please note that you shall have to pay bank charges in addition to that.
After two working days from the date of payment of application fee, check the Admission Status at the ISI Admission Portal for fee verification.
General Instructions to the Candidate for Filling ISI Online Form:
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of Indian Statistical Institute will have to be careful while filling up the Application form. It is important that the candidates must provide all the details carefully while filling the Application form as any form of misleading detail might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam or proceeding with the procedure further. We have provided the general instructions which need to be followed by the candidate so to avoid any form of error while filling the Application Form 2020.
- Please go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for a particular course. If at any point it is found that you do not meet the minimum eligibility conditions, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Candidates who have completed or are yet to appear in the qualifying examination may also apply. Upon selection, they shall be allowed for provisional admission. However, their final examinations must be completed before 31st July 2020, otherwise, their admission shall be canceled.
- If a student had failed in a program of the Institute and had been asked to discontinue, he/she will not be eligible for admission to that program.
- Applications will have to be submitted before the last date as notified.