ISI Application Form 2021 has been started from 3rd May 2021. The last date to fill the ISI application form is 1st June 2021. Candidates can apply for ISI Admission 2021 from the link given in this article. The date of the ISI Admission Test 2021 has been announced. The ISI admission test is scheduled to be held on 18th July 2021. The candidates, who are aspiring to take admission will have to apply for the ISI Entrance Test Application Form. The applicants must check the ISI admission 2021 schedule which is available in this article. Before filling the online application form of ISI, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other details. All the candidates will have to fill the ISI Application form before the last date of registration.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The official notification for ISI 2021 admissions to various courses has been announced. One must note that the ISI application form will release in an online mode. After filling the ISI Admission Test Application Form the candidates will have to pay the application fee. Without the payment of the fees, the application form will not be accepted. For more of the details of the ISI Application Form go through the article below.
- ISI Application Form 2021 Started. Click Here to apply now.
- ISI 2021 admission and entrance test dates are announced. The application form will start from 3rd May to 1st June 2021. The exam will be held on 18th July 2021 in an online mode. For more details and exam dates Check Here. Check ISI Admission Notice 2021-22 below:
- Download ISI Prospectus 2021 Here
ISI Application Form Dates 2021
The candidates, looking forward to filling the application form of ISI must make sure that they are aware of all the dates. The schedule, related to the application form has been released. The same can be found below:
|Release of the application form||3rd May 2021 (Started)|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st June 2021|
|ISI Admission Test Date 2021||18th July 2021|
|ISI Admit Card||—|
How to Fill the ISI Admission Application Form 2021?
Before proceeding to fill the application form candidates will have to ensure that they have the minimum educational qualification necessary to apply for the course. Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be permitted.
The application will have to be filled in an online admission portal of ISI. Candidates staying in India only will have to apply through the online portal. Those staying outside India will have to contact the Dean’s office at the e-mail address: [email protected]
The application procedure will be including the following steps:
- Visit the Admission portal- isical.ac.in
- Register at ISI admission Portal and create your Login Account. You will have to provide your Email ID and Mobile number while registering. Ensure that you have a working Email ID and Mobile number as you will be intimated regarding various updates through them.
- The applicants must provide all the particulars asked in the form correctly and as they appear in your official documents.
- Photograph and signature will have to be uploaded. Scanned images of the photograph (in which the face must be clearly and completely visible) and the signature of the applicant must have been uploaded in any of the formats bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, with sizes and dimensions as specified below:
|Document||Dimension||Maximum Permissible Size|
|Photograph||600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height)||50 KB|
|Signature||800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height)||30 KB|
Candidates seeking admissions under reserved categories must also upload the following documents as applicable:
- Caste certificates (Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribes/Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer)and/or
- Disability Certificates issued by the appropriate authority
Pay application fees. You will be needing your Application No. and Date of Birth for payment of the application fee.
You can retrieve your Application No. after selecting the Admission Status link on the ISI Admission Portal.
The applicants can pay the fees using credit card/Debit card/net banking on the state bank of India (SBI) collect website.
The application fee shall be as follows:
Please note that you shall have to pay bank charges in addition to that.
After two working days from the date of payment of the application fee, check the Admission Status at the ISI Admission Portal for fee verification.
General Instructions to the Candidate for Filling ISI Online Form
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of the Indian Statistical Institute will have to be careful while filling up the Application form. It is important that the candidates must provide all the details carefully while filling the Application form as any form of misleading detail might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam or proceeding with the procedure further.
- Please go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for a particular course. Officials will reject the ISI Application form, in case of any wrong information or invalid details.
- Candidates who have completed or are yet to appear in the qualifying examination may also apply.
If you have any questions regarding the ISI University Application Form, then please comment on the section below.