ISI Application Form 2020: The result of ISI Admission Test 2020 has been announced. First Allocation List has been upload on the official website. Important Update- NO Interviews for Admission to all UG and PG Academic Programs. The ISI Admission Test is now scheduled to be held on September 20th, 2020. The ISI has issued a recent notice regarding the application for Waiver of Written Tests for Admission in 2020. New dates of the ISI Admission Test 2020 will be announced later. The candidates, who are looking forward to filling the ISI Entrance Test Application Form should be sure to know completely about the schedule.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The submission of the ISI Admission Test Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure and candidates are not allowed to appear for the entrance exam if the Application is not submitted. The notification for ISI 2020 admissions to various courses will be available. One must note that the Application Forms will release in an online mode only and the candidate had to submit it before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body. For more of the details of the ISI Application Form go through the article below.
- ISI Admission 2020 1st Round Allocation List has been Uploaded Check Here
- Download ISI Prospectus 2020 Here!
ISI Application Form Dates 2020
The candidates, looking forward to filling the application form of ISI must make sure that they are aware of all the dates. The schedule, related to the application form has been released. The same can be found below:
|Release of the application form (Released!)||14th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||6th March 2020|
|ISI Admission Dates|
|ISI Admit Card||Released|
How to Fill the ISI Admission Application Form 2020?
Before proceeding to fill the application form candidates will have to ensure that they have the minimum educational qualification necessary to apply for the course. Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be permitted.
The application will have to be filled in an online admission portal of ISI. Candidates staying in India only will have to apply through the online portal. Those staying outside India will have to contact the Dean’s office at the e-mail address: [email protected]
The application procedure will be including the following steps:
- Visit the Admission portal- isical.ac.in
- Register at ISI admission Portal and create your Login Account. You will have to provide your Email ID and Mobile number while registering. Ensure that you have a working Email ID and Mobile number as you will be intimated regarding various updates through them.
- The applicants must Provide all the particulars asked in the form correctly and as they appear in your official documents.
- Photograph and signature will have to be uploaded. Scanned images of the photograph (in which the face must be clearly and completely visible) and the signature of the applicant must have been uploaded in any of the formats bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, with sizes and dimensions as specified below:
|Document||Dimension||Maximum Permissible Size|
|Photograph||600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height)||50 KB|
|Signature||800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height)||30 KB|
Candidates seeking admissions under reserved categories must also upload the following documents as applicable:
- Caste certificates (Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribes/Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer)and/or
- Disability Certificates issued by the appropriate authority
Pay application fees. You will be needing your Application No. and Date of Birth for payment of application fee.
You can retrieve your Application No. after selecting Admission Status link on the ISI Admission Portal.
The applicants can pay the fees using credit card/Debit card/net banking on the state bank of India (SBI) collect website.
The application fee shall be as follows:
Please note that you shall have to pay bank charges in addition to that.
After two working days from the date of payment of application fee, check the Admission Status at the ISI Admission Portal for fee verification.
General Instructions to the Candidate for Filling ISI Online Form
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of the Indian Statistical Institute will have to be careful while filling up the Application form. It is important that the candidates must provide all the details carefully while filling the Application form as any form of misleading detail might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam or proceeding with the procedure further.
- Please go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for a particular course. Officials will reject the ISI Application form, in case of any wrong information or invalid details.
- Candidates who have completed or are yet to appear in the qualifying examination may also apply.
If you have any questions regarding the ISI University Application Form, then please comment on the section below.