BHU UET Application Form 2020: The application form of BHU UET will be released in the month of February 2020. The online form of BHU will be released in an online format on the official website of the university. BHU conducts the entrance exam for the courses separately and the candidates are required to apply as per the course they want to pursue. Applicants looking for the admission to the Bachelor’s courses in BHU will be required to fill the BHU UET application form. BHU UET 2020 Application form has to be filled with all the correct and valid details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The entire procedure has to be done online and there will be no availability of the Application form in any other mode. After the successful submission of the Application form, the candidate will be provided with the Registration ID for future references. Further details about BHU UET 2020 Online Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
Check BHU UET Admit Card 2020
BHU UET Application Form Release Dates 2020
The candidate, who wishes to sit in the BHU UET 2020 must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. One must note that the university has not released the official dates yet. The below mentioned are the tentative dates:
|Release of Application Form||February 2020|
|Last date to submit the online form||March 2020|
Check BHU UET Result 2020
How to Fill the BHU UET 2020 Application Form?
It is advised that before proceeding for BHU UET 2020 Application form go through the details and guidelines mentioned for filling the Application Form without any error. Go through the step by step procedure of filling up the Application Form.
Step – 1 Registration
- Visit the official website and go to the “Apply for Admission” button given on the Home Page of the BHU Entrance test portal.
- After clicking the link, the candidate will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. There you will find a link “Register Yourself”, click on that link.
- After clicking the link, you will be asked for various details in the Registration form. The sections mandatory to be filled will be marked with “Red Colored Bullets”. These fields cannot be left blank. The details asked will be your Email ID, Name, Father’s Name, Address and other basic details.
- After filling the details, click on the ‘sign up’ button on the bottom for completing the registration procedure.
- On the successful registration, the candidate will be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an email on the email ID provided by you in the Registration form and a validation code on the registered mobile number. The candidate will be required to click on this activation link to confirm and complete the registration procedure.
- The activation link provided on the Email will be important to be activated by the candidate. The account will not be activated otherwise.
Step – 2 Filling Up the Application Form
- After the activation and validation of Registration on the BHU Entrance test portal, the candidate can log in into the programme. After Login, the candidate will be able to see the title “Status of the Submitted Application”.
- In the next step, the candidate will be required to fill up the course type and course name. It is advised to go through the eligibility conditions to check if you are eligible for the course you are applying for. Proceed further for filling up the Application Form by clicking “Add Course” Button.
- After filling the course of the choice, the screen will be showing the status of the Application Form. Various other sections like ‘uploading the photograph and signature’, ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Test Centre preference’ etc. Will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the ‘applicant Details’ Button. The form will appear on the screen containing the sections of ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence and Parental Details’, ‘Photo and signature upload’, ‘The Centre Selection’. Some of the fields will be prefilled with the information you entered at the time of the Registration. Fill up the rest of the details carefully and correctly.
- After entering the required details, click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step – 3 Fill up Test Centre preference
- Click on the button ‘Test Centre preference’ available on the panel for filling up your preferred centre out of the ones mentioned by the University.
- Select the test centre of your choice in order of your preference from the drop-down menu.
- After filling up your preferences, click on ‘Save and continue’.
Step – 4 Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the button ‘Upload Photograph and Signature’ available on the entrance test panel.
- The specifications should be kept in notice while uploading the file.
- After completing the stages of the Application Form. Click the ‘preview before confirmation’ button. Go through the entries and cross-check if any of the details has been wrongly mentioned. If satisfied, click on ‘Confirm and submit’ button because once you confirm and submit an Application form, the details cannot be edited further. Find the specifications of the documents tabulated below:
|Name of the Document||Specification||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5 kb||JPEG|
|Signature||3.5 X 4.5 kb||JPEG|
Step – 5 Submission of the Application Fee
- The Submission of BHU UET Application form has to be done in an online mode.
- There will be an option of paying entrance test fee online (Using Netbanking, Credit card/Debit Card. You can also opt for paying an application fee in cash at any branch of the mentioned Bank through challan printed from the portal.
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ icon which will be available on the entrance test portal.
- Select the application for which you want to pay the application fee by clicking the checkbox given the payment portal.
- Click on ‘Continue for Online payment’ for proceeding with the payment.
- Go for Online payment or Bank challan mode of payment for the submission of the Application fee. Choose the payment option available.
Step – 6 Application Form Submission:
The last step will be of the Application form submission. After providing all the necessary information in the form and successful payment of the Application fee. The section will be showing whether the Application form has been submitted or not. After this page, the delete column is blank. After the final submission, the candidate will not be able to delete their application. It is advised to take out the print out of a filled Application Form for future references.
Things required while filling up BHU UET 2020 Application Form
- Aadhar number or other ID numbers.
- Email ID for registration and for all future correspondence till the admission procedure is over
- Mobile and contact number for receiving SMS based notification/communication related to an online application, admit card, entrance test result, admission counselling etc. Till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph with the mentioned specifications.
- Photograph of a signature using blue/black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility/ service such as Net banking, credit card, ATM-Cum- Debit card.
Check BHU UET Counselling 2020
Important Points Related to BHU UET Application Form 2020
Candidates who are planning on filling the Application Form for BHU UET 2020 must make sure that there is no error while providing details in the form. We are providing a few of the important points below which the candidate must go through in order to be aware of the important instructions while filling up the Application Forms:
- While filling BHU UET Application form 2020 candidates must make sure that the information provided is valid and correct. Any form of wrong or misleading detail in the Application will lead to the cancellation of the candidature as the details will be cross-checked by the authorities at the time of the final admission.
- The Application Form of BHU UET 2020 must be filled in completion and it must be noted that no section is left without any detail in the Application Form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the University.
- The candidate will have to fill-up the form which is released by the examination conducting body of the University. No other Application Form will be accepted by the University.
- The Application Form must be submitted before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Candidates must keep checking for the officially released schedule of BHU UET 2020 regarding the release of the Application Form and the other important dates.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the exam. Submission of an Application Form is the first step in the admission procedure of BHU UET 2020.