BHU UET Application Form 2024: The application form of BHU UET will be released likely in May 2024. The exact dates of the BHU UET 2024 application form are not announced yet. Therefore, the aspirants who want to apply for BHU UET Application Form Online must visit the official website. The officials release the BHU UET/PET 2024 online. Initially, the candidates must do the BHU UET Registration by entering details like email, mobile number, etc. The brochure and Prospectus of BHU UET will be released soon. Candidates must read the BHU UET Eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. In case of any doubt/query, they must contact the Controller of Admissions, BHU. Read the article to get more details like BHU UET dates, admit card, result, merit list, cut-off, counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU conducts the entrance exam for the courses separately and the candidates are required to apply as per the course they want to pursue. Applicants looking for admission to the Bachelor’s courses in BHU will be required to fill the BHU UET application form. BHU UET 2024 Application form has to be filled with all the correct and valid details. The details of BHU application form, fees, last date, how to apply, instructions to fill the application form of BHU UET, etc, are given in this article.
BHU UET Application @bhuonline.in
The registration and another application process of BHU UET is online and there is no other mode to access the Application Form of BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test. Therefore, all the aspirants must check the details before filling the online Application Form. They must download the Information Brochure from the official website. Also, it is important to read the eligibility criteria for each course before filling the application form. After the successful submission of the Application form, the candidate will be provided with the Registration ID for future references. Further details about BHU UET 2024 Online application form are given in the article below.
BHU UET Registration Form Release Dates 2024
The application forms of the Undergraduate Entrance Test of BHU will be available online mode. The candidate, who wishes to sit in the BHU UET 2024 must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. One must note that the university has released the official dates. The same can be found in the table below:
|Release of Application Form||1st week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit the online form||2nd week of June 2024|
How to Fill the BHU UET 2024 Application Form?
The candidates must go through the BHU 2024 Prospectus before proceeding with BHU UET 2024 Registration Form. The Application Form will release for a short period of time, therefore, candidates must submit the form before the due date. So, here is the step-by-step process to fill and submit the form.
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- The following section will appear:
- If you are a newbie to the website, then click on Register Yourself.
- The following window will appear on the screen. Enter the required details in the section. The details, which are to be filled are:
- E-mail Id of the candidate
- Confirm Password
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Sex of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile Number of the applicant
- Click on Sign Up.
- The following window will appear carrying all the details you entered.
- If all of your details are correct, then click on Confirm.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered mail ID.
- Click on the link of the account activation that is provided in your mail.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the same in the window. The window, in which you will have to enter the OTP will look like the following image:
- Click on Submit.
- Now, login with the help of the mandatory credentials. The following window will appear:
- You will have to enter certain Identification Information in the section. The details, which are to be filled are:
- State/ UT of Residence
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Security Pin
- Click on Submit.
- Select the course type and the name of the course.
- Click on Check Eligibility and Fee Structure.
- Tick space besides I confirm my eligibility for the above course.
- Click on Add Course.
- The following image will appear. The details, which one will have to fill are:
- Guardian’s name (if applicable)
- Father’s/ Mother’s Mobile number
- Category of the candidate
- Are you Physically Challenged?
- Nationality of the candidate
- The religion of the applicant
- The blood group of the candidate
8. Employee Ward
9. Claim for Sports Quota
10. Permanent Address
15. Phone number with STD Code
16. Mobile Number
18. Correspondence Address of the candidate
19. The distance of your residence from BHU
20. Annual Income of the family
- Click on Submit.
- Upload the mandatory documents
|Name of the Document||Specification||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5 kb||JPEG|
|Signature||3.5 X 4.5 kb||JPEG|
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the same for future purposes.
BHU UET Application Fee
- You will have to submit the form online only.
- The payment mode of the application fees is through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. You can also make the payment offline through Bank Challan.
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ icon which will be available on the entrance test portal.
- Select the application for which you want to pay the application fee by clicking the checkbox given the payment portal.
- Click on ‘Continue for Online payment’ for proceeding with the payment.
- Go for Online payment or Bank challan mode of payment for the submission of the Application fee. Choose the payment option available.
Important Details That You Have to Keep In Mind
- Enter all the details correctly. The officials will cross-verify the details at the time of counselling.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- The office will automatically reject the incomplete application forms of BHU UET/PET 2024. Therefore, make sure that you have submitted the form covering all the steps.
Details required while filling BHU UET Form
- Aadhar number or other ID numbers.
- Email ID for registration and for all future correspondence till the admission procedure is over
- Mobile and contact number for receiving SMS-based notification/communication related to an online application, admit card, entrance test result, admission counselling etc. Till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph with the mentioned specifications.
- Photograph of a signature using blue/black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility/ service such as Net banking, credit card, ATM-Cum- Debit card.
Important Points Related to BHU UET Application Form 2024
Candidates who are planning on filling the Application Form for BHU UET 2024 must make sure that there is no error while providing details in the form. We are providing a few of the important points below which the candidate must go through in order to be aware of the important instructions while filling up the Application Forms:
- Make sure that all the details are correct while filling the BHU UET Registration Form.
- The Application Form of BHU UET 2024 must be filled in completely. Incomplete Application Forms are non-acceptable.
- Submit the BHU UET Registration Form before the due date.
- Candidates must keep checking for the officially released schedule of BHU UET 2024 regarding the release of the Application Form and the other important dates.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the exam. Submission of an Application Form is the first step in the admission procedure of BHU UET 2024.
So, these are the complete details of the BHU UET online application form 2024. If you have any queries regarding the registration form, then please comment on the section below. Also, keep checking the official website for the latest updates and notifications.