BHU UET Application Form 2020: The application form of BHU UET will be available in the month of February 2020. The online form of BHU will be released in an online format on the official website of the university. BHU conducts the entrance exam for the courses separately and the candidates are required to apply as per the course they want to pursue. Applicants looking for admission to the Bachelor’s courses in BHU will be required to fill the BHU UET application form. BHU UET 2020 Application form has to be filled with all the correct and valid details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The entire procedure has to be done online and there will be no availability of the Application form in any other mode. After the successful submission of the Application form, the candidate will be provided with the Registration ID for future references. Further details about BHU UET 2020 Online Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
BHU UET Registration Form Release Dates 2020
The candidate, who wishes to sit in the BHU UET 2020 must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. One must note that the university has not released the official dates yet. The below mentioned are the tentative dates:
|Release of Application Form||10th Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the online form||11th March 2020|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||13th May 2020 (Offline and Online)|
|The release of the answer key||June 2020|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
How to Fill the BHU UET 2020 Application Form?
It is advised that before proceeding for BHU UET 2020 Registration Form go through the details and guidelines mentioned for filling the Application Form without any error. The Application Form will release for a short period of time, therefore, candidates must submit the form before the due date. So, here is the step by step process to fill and submit the form.
Step – 1 Registration
- Visit the official website and go to the “Apply for Admission” button given on the Home Page of the BHU Entrance test portal.
- After clicking the link, the candidate has to register themselves by submitting basic details. If you have already registered yourselves, then log in using the credentials.
- In the Registration Stage, you will have to enter the basic details such as your name, mobile number, date of birth, email-id, father’s name, etc.
- After filling the details, click on the ‘sign up’ button on the bottom for completing the registration procedure.
- Once, the registration is done, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen. You will receive a unique password and user id which will be your registration details.
- An activation link will be available on your e-mail address. Click on the link and activate your account.
Important things to Remeber After BHU UET Registration
- Make sure that you have provided an active mobile number and e-mail address.
- Also, make sure that you have provided all the correct details in the registration.
- Keep your User ID and Password safe. These details will be required frequently, or each time you log in.
Step – 2 Filling Up the Application Form
- After the activation and validation of Registration on the BHU Entrance test portal, the candidate can log in to the program. After Login, the candidate will be able to see the title “Status of the Submitted Application”.
- In the next step, fill in the details such as course type and course name. Also, check your eligibility conditions for the course you are applying for. Proceed further for filling up the Application Form by clicking the “Add Course” Button.
- After filling the course of the choice, the screen will be showing the status of the Application Form. Various other sections like ‘uploading the photograph and signature’, ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Test Centre preference’ etc. These details will be available on the screen.
- After entering the required details, click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step – 3 Fill up Test Centre preference
- Click on the button ‘Test Centre preference’ available on the panel for filling up your preferred center out of the ones mentioned by the University.
- Select the test centre of your choice in order of your preference from the drop-down menu.
- After filling up your preferences, click on ‘Save and continue’.
Step – 4 Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the button ‘Upload Photograph and Signature’ available on the entrance test panel.
- The specifications should be kept in notice while uploading the file.
- While uploading the photograph and signature, make sure you check the specifications of the documents. Hence, the specification details of the Photograph and Signature is as follows-
|Name of the Document||Specification||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5 kb||JPEG|
|Signature||3.5 X 4.5 kb||JPEG|
Step – 5 Submission of the Application Fee
- You will have to submit the form online only.
- The payment mode of the application fees is through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. You can also make the payment offline through Bank Challan.
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ icon which will be available on the entrance test portal.
- Select the application for which you want to pay the application fee by clicking the checkbox given the payment portal.
- Click on ‘Continue for Online payment’ for proceeding with the payment.
- Go for Online payment or Bank challan mode of payment for the submission of the Application fee. Choose the payment option available.
Step – 6 Application Form Submission:
The last step will be of the Application form submission. After providing all the necessary information in the form and successful payment of the Application fee. The section will be showing whether the Application form has been submitted or not. After this page, the delete column is blank. After the final submission, the candidate will not be able to delete their application. Make sure that you take two to three copies of the printout for future reference.
Important Details That You Have to Keep In Mind
- Enter all the details correctly. The details will be cross-checked at the time of the counselling.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- An incomplete application form will get rejected. Therefore, make sure that you have submitted the form covering all the steps.
Details required while filling BHU UET Form
- Aadhar number or other ID numbers.
- Email ID for registration and for all future correspondence till the admission procedure is over
- Mobile and contact number for receiving SMS based notification/communication related to an online application, admit card, entrance test result, admission counseling etc. Till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- Recent passport size colored photograph with the mentioned specifications.
- Photograph of a signature using blue/black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility/ service such as Net banking, credit card, ATM-Cum- Debit card.
Important Points Related to BHU UET Application Form 2020
Candidates who are planning on filling the Application Form for BHU UET 2020 must make sure that there is no error while providing details in the form. We are providing a few of the important points below which the candidate must go through in order to be aware of the important instructions while filling up the Application Forms:
- Make sure that all the details are correct while filling the BHU UET Registration Form.
- The Application Form of BHU UET 2020 must be filled in completely. Incomplete Application Forms are non-acceptable.
- Submit the BHU UET Registration Form before the due date.
- Candidates must keep checking for the officially released schedule of BHU UET 2020 regarding the release of the Application Form and the other important dates.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to appear for the exam. Submission of an Application Form is the first step in the admission procedure of BHU UET 2020.
So, these are the complete details of the BHU UET Online Application Form 2020. If you have any queries regarding the registration form, then please comment on the section below. Also, keep checking the official website for the latest updates and notifications.