Aligarh Muslim University has released the application form for the courses like B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com /LLB/B.Tech on 16th January 2020. AMU is a Central University offering Undergraduate courses in various streams. AMU has 12 faculties namely Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, law, Management Studies and Research, Theology, Unani and Social Sciences. The admission to every course of AMU UG is provided through a different procedure as per the regulations followed by the departments.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Download AMU Answer Key 2020 (Course-wise): Click Here
- AMU Courses Admit Card Released: Click Here
Important AMU Entrance Exam Date 2020
The candidate, who wishes to study at Aligarh Muslim University must make sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The official dates for the entrance exam of 2020 have been released.
|Name of the course||Official Dates|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||29th November 2020|
|B.A (Hons.)||29th November 2020|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||29th November 2020|
|B.A L.L.B||2nd December 2020|
|S.S.S.C (Science Stream)/Diploma in Engineering||22nd November 2020|
|S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||22nd November 2020|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch (Paper 1)||1st December 2020|
|M.B.A / M.B.A (I.B)||22nd November 2020|
|B.Ed||23rd November 2020|
Read AMU Mass Communication 2020
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
AMU Admission 2020 Eligibility
AMU has prescribed the eligibility criteria of the Undergraduate courses for the candidates applying for different courses in the concerned departments. It is very much necessary that the applicants go through the eligibility criteria before applying for any course. Check the below eligibility criteria in the tabular format below.
|K.A. Nizami Centre for Quranic Studies|
|Engineering and Technology|
AMU Application Form 2020
Aligarh Muslim University has released the Application form for the UG courses for the 2020 session. Candidates who were interested in pursuing the desired course from the University had to fill up AMU Admission 2020 Application form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the courses is provided on the basis of the entrance exam which is conducted as per the schedule of the departments offering undergraduate courses.
The Application Form for Aligarh Muslim University UG courses needs to be filled with the correct and valid details. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Those who successfully register for the entrance exam are given a Username and a Password for future purposes. Candidates have to upload documents in AMU Application Form 2020 and pay the requisite fee as mentioned. Only after the successful payment, the form was accepted. It was advised that the candidates went through the eligibility conditions as notified by the departments thoroughly before applying for the courses.
Candidates can follow up with the following steps to apply for AMU 2020 Entrance Exam:
- Registration – The candidate should register online and provide his/ her correct and functional email because the username and password etc. will be sent on this email. Candidates will have to pick a username and enter a password.
- Updating the Profile – Candidates should fill in the application form carefully
- Updating Educational Qualifications – Candidate should fill details of his/ her educational qualifications by providing the name of all examinations passed, including qualifying examination, year of passing, Examination Roll No., University/ Board from where passed and the percentage/ CGPA obtained.
- Uploading Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression – Candidate should have a scanned copy of his/ her latest front facing good quality coloured Photo with the white background, signature & Thumb Impression (Left Thumb Impression only) in JPG/ JPEG format ONLY for uploading on the website. The size of images must not exceed 40 KB.
- Making Payments – This step has two components- Application & Payment: (i) Filling specific Application details for the respective course and (ii) Payment of Test Fee/ Processing charges online. The test fee/ Processing fee is to be paid ONLINE only. The candidate should keep ready his/ her Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment.
- Application Submission – The Application Form is submitted automatically as soon as the candidates make the application fee payment.
Candidates then are advised to take print outs of the application form on A4 size sheets for future reference.
AMU Admission 2020 Application Form Correction:=
The application form is an important procedure to be followed for admission to the Univesity. Candidates were provided with an option of Application form correction in case the error regarding the details mentioned in the Application form has taken place. The link or option of the Application form correction was available on the official website of the University. Go through the following steps:
- Click on the form application link for correction in the form.
- The login page will be available. Enter the User ID and the Password.
- After logging in, go through the details and edit it.
- Check the new filled up details in the Application form thoroughly and do the final submission of the Application form.
AMU Admit Card 2020
Aligarh Muslim University makes the admit card available on the official website. Candidates who successfully fill up the Application form of AMU Undergraduate courses can download the admit card. Admit card of AMU 2020 Admission will be carrying all the details important for the candidate on the day of the exam. It is advised that the candidates go through the details mentioned on the admit card and of Undergraduate courses in case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
The Candidates will be able to access the admit cards by providing the username and the password created while filling up the Application form. The Admit card of AMU admission 2020 will mention the date and time of the exam, course for which candidate applied for the venue of the exam, Name of the candidate, Application number and other instructions which will be required to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
AMU Answer Key 2020
Aligarh Muslim University has released the Answer Key for Undergraduate courses after the conclusion of the Entrance exam of various UG courses offered by different departments of the university. Candidates who appear for the exam can access the Answer key. Candidates will be able to download the AMU Answer key 2020 by clicking on the link.
The Answer Key is beneficial with the purpose of the evaluation of the scores. The Answer Key provides the correct answers, candidates will have to cross check-marked by them in the entrance with the answers in the Answer Key. The approx percentage of the marks to be secured by the candidate can be evaluated with the help of the answer key. The University will also be providing an opportunity of objecting to the answers in case the candidate is not satisfied with the answers mentioned in the answer key. The revised and rectified answer key will also be released by the University.
AMU Result 2020
The University will release the result on its official website (AMU controller). Candidates who successfully appear for the exam can check the results of their respective courses by providing the required credentials. The AMU admission 2020 result will be mentioning the score of the candidate, the name of the candidate, course applied for, the further procedure of the admission in the applied course. Candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the release of the result on the official website.
AMU Counselling 2020
Aligarh Muslim University conducts Counselling for the final seat allotment of the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam and are eligible for admission to courses. AMU admission 2020 counselling will take place by the departments as per their own schedule. The counselling will be held for the final seat allotment and the Candidates will be provided with the counselling letter along with the mention of the centre where they will have to report for the counselling.
Candidates should note that it is important to attend the counselling if desiring to take admission to the University. It will be important to bring the original documents on the day of the counselling for UG courses for the verification. The Candidates will also have to do the requisite payment of the admission fee on that day itself. In case the candidate fails to do so, her/ his candidature will be cancelled & the seat will be provided to the candidate next in the waiting.