Kerala University Application Form 2020: The application form of Kerala University will be released expectedly in the month of May 2020. In order to fill the application form, the candidates will have to go through a procedure which consists of visiting the official website, clicking the link of Kerala University Application Form, filling in the particulars in the application form and paying the application fee. Filling the application form is a mandatory step because, without it, the candidates will not be able to proceed onto the next step of applying for the entrance exam of Kerala University for the session of 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pre-filling the application form, the eligibility criteria should be checked by the candidate. The candidate has to possess enough eligibility for the course he/she aspires for. Without satisfying the eligibility criteria, the candidate will not be able to fill in the application form. The candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting the application form. The form will be submitted only when the fee is paid by the candidate.
Kerala University Application Form Date
It is advised to the candidates that they keep themselves updated with the important dates related to the Kerala University Admission Form. Any date should not be bounced off the candidate’s head. The dates have been mentioned below:
|Release of the Notification||May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||June 2020|
Steps to Fill Kerala University 2020 Application Form
In order to fill the application form of Kerala Univerity, the candidates have to follow certain steps. No candidate should skip any of the steps. Go through the steps which are:
- Click on the direct link of the form mentioned in this article.
- Register Yourself
- Save your application number and password
- Log in by filling in the required particulars
- Pay the fee by downloading the Challan
- Upload the documents
- Select your course
- Verify the application
- Print at least 1 copy of the application form.
Kerala University Application Fee
It is mandatory for the candidate to pay the application fee. The application fee should be paid before the due date. The candidates can pay the fee in online and offline mode. In order to pay the fee online, the candidates will need to visit the official website of Kerala University. In order to pay the fee offline, the candidates have to visit any branch of SBI and pay the fee through Challan. For more information regarding the fee payment, refer to the table below:
|Courses||Amount (General)||Amount (SC/ ST)|
Kerala University Application Form Important Instructions
The important instructions are to be kept in mind of the candidate while filling the application form. The instructions are:
- The application form of Kerala University will be available on the official website of the university in the month of June 2020.
- The details, that the candidate is providing in the application form should be correct, especially the contact information.
- Filling the application form is a must because without filling the same, the candidates will not be able to apply further for the entrance exams of Kerala University.