Kerala University Application Form 2020: The admission council of the University of Kerala has Started the Online Admission 2020-21 for PG- CSS, M.Tech and MBA courses in the University Department. The Application Forms are available on the Online Admission Portal of the University of Kerala. Therefore, the students who are willing to pursue any degree course in the PG program must fill the online Kerala University Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, before filling the application form, the candidates must go through the Brochure/Prospectus of Kerala University. They must check the admission criteria and application fees before applying for any course. In this article, the students can find details of Kerala University Admission 2020-21, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Last Date to Fill Kerala University Application Form, Admit Card, Result, etc.
University of Kerala Online Application Form
Pre-filling the application form, the eligibility criteria should be checked by the candidate. The candidate has to possess enough eligibility for the course he/she aspires for. Without satisfying the eligibility criteria, the candidate will not be able to fill in the application form. The candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting the application form. The form will be submitted only when the fee is paid by the candidate. Candidates who wish to know more details about eligibility and selection criteria can read Kerala University Admission 2020. The candidates can apply for the UG/PG admissions after reading the eligibility criteria.
Kerala University 2020 Admission Process
In order to fill the application form, the candidates will have to go through a procedure which consists of visiting the official website, clicking the link of Kerala University Application Form, filling in the particulars in the application form and paying the application fee. Filling the application form is a mandatory step because, without it, the candidates will not be able to proceed onto the next step of applying for the entrance exam of Kerala University for the session of 2020.
Kerala University Application Form 2020 Important Date
It is advised to the candidates that they keep themselves updated with the important dates related to the Kerala University Admission Form. The Admission Council will release the official dates on the university website. Therefore, the candidates aspiring to fill the Kerala University Application Form 2020 need to visit the official website of the university. However, we are providing a list of tentative dates for the events of admission for the academic session 2020-21. The dates have been mentioned below:
|Release of the Notification||4th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||29th February 2020|
|Release of the Notification||May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||5th July 2020 (Extended)|
How To Fill Kerala University 2020 Application Form?
The Examination Branch of Kerala University will release the Kerala University Community Quota Application Form online on its official website (keralauniversity.ac.in). The application forms for various UG/PG/MPhil./Ph.D. Degree courses will be in online mode. Candidates need to download the pdf of the application form. After filling the application form, the applicants must post the print out of the form to the Office of the Registrar, Kerala University. In order to fill the online application form of Kerala Univerity, the candidates have to follow certain steps. No candidate should skip any of the steps. Go through the steps which are:
- In the first step, the candidates must visit the official website of Kerala University
- In the next step, candidates must click on “Admission 2020” section.
- A new page opens where the applicants must click on “Apply Online” and the portal to fill the application form opens on the screen.
- The first step in filling the application form is to Register Yourself. Registration involves filling of the personal information, like, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- After Registration, the candidate will receive a confirmation message with an OTP and Registration Number.
- Save your application number and password
- Log in by filling in the Registration Number and OTP.
- in the next step, candidates need to pay the application fee by downloading the Challan.
- Furthermore, the applicants will have to upload the documents like Photograph and Signature.
- Select your course
- Verify the application form before the final submission. There is an option to Preview Application Form before the final submission.
- Finally, candidates must take the printout of the application form.
How to Fill Kerala University MBA Application Form 2020?
The candidates will be able to fill in the application form of Kerala University after following the steps mentioned below:
Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
Hit on the link of the MBA course you wish to pursue.
The following section will appear on the screen.
- If you are a newbie to the website, then hit on Click Here for Registration.
- The following section will appear:
- Enter the mandatory details into the registration section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the candidate
- Fee Category
- E-mail ID
- Click on Submit.
- The following section will pop-up after one enters the registration details:
- If you are sure that all the details you entered are correct, then click on OK.
- The screen will reflect your login credentials, i.e, Application Number and Password.
- Note down all the credentials carefully and tap on Click Here to Next Step.
- The following section will appear:
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Click on Login.
- The screen will reflect all the steps of the submission of the application form.
- If the JAVA script is not enabled in your PC, then enable it first and then proceed to fill the application form.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Start filling the registration form. Fill in the following details in the Profile Registration
- Land Phone Number (With STD)
- Contact Mobile Number
- Communication Address
- Permanent Address
- Father’s Name
- Contact Address of Father
- Occupation of Father
- Annual Income of Parent
- Local Guardian Name
- Contact Address of Local Guardian
- Differently Abled
Special Weightage Details:
Entrance Exam Scores:
Option for Group Discussion/ Interview:
- Click on Save and Continue.
- The fee submission section will be reflected on the screen.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the application form and print the same for future purposes.
Kerala University Application Fee
It is mandatory for the candidate to pay the application fee. The application fee should be paid before the due date. The candidates can pay the fee in online and offline mode. In order to pay the fee online, the candidates will need to visit the official website of Kerala University. In order to pay the fee offline, the candidates have to visit any branch of SBI and pay the fee through Challan. For more information regarding the fee payment, refer to the table below:
|Courses||Amount (General)||Amount (SC/ ST)|
Kerala University Application Form Important Instructions
The important instructions are to be kept in mind of the candidate while filling the application form. The instructions are:
- The application form of Kerala University will be available on the official website of the university in the month of June 2020.
- The details, that the candidate is providing in the application form should be correct, especially the contact information.
- Filling the application form is a must because without filling the same, the candidates will not be able to apply further for the entrance exams of Kerala University.
- The incomplete application forms or the forms with incorrect details are most likely to get rejected by the admission council.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions given in the brochure before filling the Kerala University Application Form online.
- The applicants must fill the personal details very carefully. Especially the Name, Date of Birth and Parents’ Name. These details cannot get changed even during the Form Correction Process.
- After filling the application form, the candidates must pay the fee applicable for each course.
- For each fresh application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees again.
- Applicants must check whether they need to send the print of the duly filled application form to the University Office. If the officials ask for the hard copy of the application form, then the candidates must send the same within the official dates.
Kerala University Semester/Improvement Exam Form
The students who are already enrolled in the university/constituent colleges of Kerala University must fill the exam form. The semester exam forms are usually available online. Students also need to pay the exam fees along with examination form. After filling the Exam Form of Kerala University, candidates need to submit it to the university Examination Branch. Without filling the exam form, no candidate can appear in the semester exam. Ultimately, they won’t get the degree of the course which they are pursuing.
The university also has the provision for Improvement Exam. The improvement exam is for those students who could not secure a passing percentage in the semester theory exams. Such candidates can fill the Improvement Exam Form and reappear in the examination. They also have to pay the examination fees once again. In this way, the students can pass the backlog papers. It is important to get a minimum passing percentage in the semester examination. Otherwise, the students won’t get their degree at the end of the degree program.
Kerala University Admit Card 2020
The applicants who have submitted the application form need to appear in the entrance exam. For this, the applicants need to download the Kerala University Admit Card 2020 from the official website. Hall Ticket is an essential document for any examination. Without the original admit card, no candidate can enter the examination hall. Admit card is the valid proof for the applicants to get an entry into the examination hall. The admit card for the entrance exam is usually released two weeks before the entrance test. Students who are already enrolled in some courses can check Kerala University Semester Exam admit Card. The candidates must not tear/damage their hall tickets, in any circumstances. Such admit cards are considered invalid and the applicants may be barred from giving the examination.
Kerala University Result 2020
The students who have appeared in the semester/entrance exam can check the Kerala University Result 2020 from the official website of the university. Candidates can check the results of semester exams online. Also, the results of Improvement Exams are available on the official website of the University of Kerala. The scorecard of the semester results displays the marks of the candidates in respective papers. However, the entrance exam result shows the total score and the overall rank of the candidates. Therefore, it is important to download the result card for further process of admission.