DOST Application Form 2020: DOST – 2020 Phase-I registrations and web options are postponed for 15 days due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The updated schedule will be announced later. Therefore, all the students need to pre-register themselves @dost.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana State of Higher Education conducts the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST). Under the regulations of the Government of Telangana, this service offers admission into various undergraduate courses in the state of Telangana. The Council will begin the online pre-registration process for DOST 2020-21 has been started. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for admission by filling the DOST Application Form online from the official website. Basically, DOST solves the student’s problem of applying to the universities individually. Get more updates on DOST Telangana Application Form 2020-21 in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Here, the candidates can fill the TS DOST Seat Allotment Form for undergraduate courses in Six Universities i.e. Palamuru University, Satavahana University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kakatiya University, Osmania University. Also, they can apply to all 6 Universities of Telangana (OU, KU, PU, MGU, TU, SU) and have to pay only Rs.100 for all universities. This article gives details and information regarding the DOST Telangana Application Form and gives all the relevant information to the candidates.
- DOST – 2020 Phase-I registrations and web options are postponed for 15 days due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The updated schedule will be announced later.
- DOST Admission 2020-21 Phase-I Registration Postponed Click Here to get the New Dates. New dates will be announced in due course of time.
- List of Helpline Centres for DOST 2020 Admission
- DOST Admission 2020-21 Notice (English)
- DOST Admission 2020-21 Notice (Telugu)
DOST Admission 2020-21 Pre-Registration Started. Apply Here
TS DOST Application Form 2020
DOST is an online portal for registration of admission in the universities of Telangana. The students who want to pursue undergraduate courses from the universities of Telangana state can fill the online application form. The admission council will release the DOST Online Application Form 2020 in the month of May 2020. However, the official notification regarding the same is not known yet. Candidates can keep a regular check of the official website of the council. Through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) 2019, candidates are offered admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA, etc. Now let us look at more details of the admission process and important dates. Candidates can get more details in our other article DOST Telangana Admission 2020.
DOST Application Important Dates
The official notification regarding the admission process for the 2020 session is not released yet. However, we have given the tentative dates on the basis of the events of previous year events. Here are the Important Dates of DOST Admission provided through Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE) for the candidates, who want to get admission in various undergraduate programs. These are tentative dates and are subject to change. Therefore, the candidates need to check the official dates from the website of the council.
Admission Schedule, DOST 2020-21.
|2||Phase I Registrations|
(with a registration fee of Rs.200/-)
|3||Web options||06.07.2020 to 15.07.2020|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 13.07.2020 PH/ CAP|
(ii) 14.07.2020 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4.00 PM)
|5||Phase I Seat allotment||22.07.2020|
|6||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||23.07.2020 to 27.07.2020|
|7||Phase II registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|23.07.2020 to 29.07.2020|
|8||Phase II web options||23.07.2020 to 30.07.2020|
|9||Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 29.07.2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities|
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
|10||Phase II Seat allotment||07.08.2020|
|11||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||08.08.2020 to 12.08.2020|
|12||Phase III registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|08.08.2020 to 13.08.2020|
|13||Phase III web options||08.08.2020 to 14.08.2020|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 13.08.2020 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities|
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
|15||Phase III Seat allotment||19.08.2020|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||20.08.2020 to 21.08.2020|
|17||Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||20.08.2020 to 24.08.2020|
|18||Students Orientation in the College||24.08.2020 to 31.08.2020|
|19||Commencement of class work, Semester-I||01.09.2020|
How to Fill TS DOST Application Form
Candidates can fill the TS DOST Application Form 2020 from the official website of the council. Therefore, those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission in the undergraduate program such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA, etc. in the State of Telangana through Degree Online Services, Telangana, they can fill the application form by following the process given below.
1. Pre-Registration and Aadhar Verification
- First of all, the applicants need to go on the official webpage of Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST). Here you will get the DOST Home Page.
- In the next step, the candidates will have to do “Candidate Pre-Registration”.
- Click on Candidate Pre-Registration.
- Select Qualifying Board (Intermediate/Equivalent) from the drop-down. Enter the Hall Ticket Number. Select the Date of Birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Now the applicant has to fill in the Student Name, Gender and Father Name will be displayed. Enter Aadhaar number. Enter the Mobile number (seeded with Aadhaar) Mark the checkbox against the Declaration.
- Click the button Click for Aadhaar Authentication. Enter the OTP received on the mobile. DOST ID will be generated and a success message will be displayed on the computer screen.
Here is the replica of Candidate’s Pre-Registration Form
2. Payment of Fees
- Click on “Proceed for Payment” to pay DOST registration fee Note: If you choose “Payment Later”, you need to click on the Application Fee Payment tab on the DOST home page.
- After clicking on “Proceed for Payment” a fee payment webpage will be displayed as shown in the screen below and you will be charged a DOST registration fee of Rs 200/-.
- On clicking Proceed for payment button the control will lead you to the PAYMENT GATEWAY along with Student Payment Details.
- Registration fees can be paid through T-Wallet, Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking, etc.
- Select the relevant option and click in “Proceed to Payment.” (NOTE: During the Payment process, DO NOT double clicks on buttons or click on Back / Refresh buttons or DO NOT close the browser abruptly, instead maintain patience as prompted on the screen & the transaction charges shall vary based on the payment method).
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below web page Payment Status along with “Transaction Id”. (Note: Preserve both the ID’s for future correspondence).
- A 6 digit alphanumeric PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. DOST ID along with PIN can be used to log in to DOST
3. DOST Candidate Login
- The candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date. Click on “Please Click here to Login” to log in to DOST, fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Candidate login screen.
- Or If you choose later time to log in and fill the application, simply close the window and in such case, you need to start from the DOST home page by clicking on the “Candidate login” tab. Candidate must enter DOST ID, PIN & click on “Sign In”.
- Once the candidate enters the login details and press login, then a new window will open with a welcome message. Candidates can now start filling the online application form from here.
4. Filling the DOST Online Application Form Details
- Now, the candidate can start filling the application by selecting the tab “Application Details Entry”.
- The application contains all the fields pertaining to the candidate. Certain fields will be auto-populated with relevant data into them, such as Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Father’s Name and Mother’s name.
- The candidate must also upload the photo and relevant supporting documents (if required).
- At Intermediate/ 10+2/Equivalent Details section Hall Ticket Number, Qualifying Board, Course name, Marks secured, Maximum Marks, Studied at, Language Percentage, Group Percentage.
- The candidate can select the entry of e-pass id is optional, Inter Medium of instruction, Inter Second language, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC/ Equivalent Medium of instruction, SSC/ Equivalent Second language, SSC/Equivalent Hall Ticket Number & Bridge course.
- In the Present Address section the candidate must enter House no, District, Street, Mandal, Pi code and village. If the permanent address is the same as the present address and marks the checkbox. Otherwise, the candidate has to fill the permanent address section with the appropriate details.
- The candidate if eligible can apply under various categories of reservations such as Children of Railway employee, Sports, and Games, Extracurricular activities, Children of Ex-servicemen, NCC, Are you having any participating/ Achievement Certificate in NCC.
- Where ever applicable the candidate needs to mark the checkbox and select the relevant options and upload images of supporting documents in jpeg/jpg.
- The candidate must also enter previous 7-year study details, select degree second language preference and checkmark against the declaration.
Replica of the Academic Details Page
5. Previewing and Submitting the Application Form
- By clicking on preview the entered details are displayed. The application can be edited to make any changes.
- The application can be submitted by clicking on “Submit”.
- Candidates can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”.
- The applicant can take print of the application by clicking on Print Application which will be useful for further correspondence.
6. Application Web Options
- Click on “Click for Web Options”. A new window opens to the web options page. Applicants can exercise the Web options by either course wise or college wise.
- On selecting “By course”, select the University, Course, and Medium.
- If the candidate selects the option “By College”, Select University Name, University District, College Type, College Name (Courses offered in that particular college are displayed).
- On this page, candidates can find details like University Name, Management Type, College Name, Course Name, Medium, Address, Regular / Restructured / Finance, Intake Seats, Fees, My Priority will be displayed.
- The candidate can input their choice under “My Priority column”. This completes the college preference of the candidate.
This completes the process of filling the DOST Telangana Application Form 2020 and now the candidates are registered for the process of counselling. The candidate can “SAVE OPTIONS” and “CLEAR ALL OPTIONS”. On clicking the logout button on the menu bar, you can log out of the DOST portal.
Eligibility Criteria For DOST 2020
The admission council of Degree Online Services Telangana State lays a few eligibility criteria for admission into Undergraduate courses. Candidates who are aspiring to pursue any UG Course must look at the eligibility conditions. They must apply for TS DOST Application Form only if they fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions. Candidates can check the minimum eligibility criteria from the official website of the council. Otherwise, we are also providing the basic eligibility conditions for taking admissions into the universities of Telangana State. Here are a few basic eligibility conditions for applying for TS DOST Online Form 2020
- The applicants must have Indian Citizenship.
- They must be qualified in 10+2 with respective subjects from a recognized board.
- The Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate, Telangana State is required from the candidates of other boards.
- On the basis of the aggregate marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination in the single attempt can get admission solely.
- In case of a Tie- If two or more than two candidates have the same aggregate marks, then marks secured in optional subjects, English language and age (Date of Birth) will be taken into consideration to break the tie.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. course must have secured an aggregate of 40% marks in Science Subjects. Those who have passed qualifying exams with Arts/Commerce subjects are not eligible for admission to the B.Sc course.
Important Documents for DOST Application Form 2020
Candidates need to submit a few essential documents while filling the application form of DOST Telangana. They need to carry the original documents during the counselling round. Here are a few important documents which the candidates must mandatorily submit while filling the DOST Online Application Form in order to be eligible for the counselling process:
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra-Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
- Your Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA on or after 1st April 2020. (if the applicant seeks scholarship).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under special category.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-servicemen Certificates, if applicable
Courses Offered Through DOST 2020
The candidates aspiring to take admission through DOST Telangana must know the courses which they can opt from the universities. The students can opt for any undergraduate course from the colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, and Satavahana University. Here is a list of courses which can be opted by taking admission through Telangana DOST Program:
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
DOST Application Reservation Policy
The council offers a reservation of seats for a section of applicants. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation must produce valid documents in support of the reservation category. The applicants must fill the details before DOST Application Last Date in order to get the reservation in the process of admission. Here are the percentage of reservation for various categories. Candidates can check the details given below according to their category
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Backward Caste/ OBC||29%|
|NCC and Other Categories||4%|
DOST Admission 2020: Highlights
|Full-Form||Degree Online Services, Telangana|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|