West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) will release the Admit Card for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) on 27th January 2020 (tentative). Candidates, who will be filling the WBJEE Application Form 2020, will be able to download their respective WBJEE Admit Card 2020 from the official website of West Bengal JEE Board. WBJEE 2020 Exam Conducting authorities will be intimating towards the enrolled candidates to download their respective WBJEE Admit Card as it will be an admission ticket for entry inside the exam hall on the exam day. The Hall Ticket for WBJEE 2020 will include details such as exam venue, exam shift, and timings, candidate information and instructions.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
In this article, read about the WBJEE Admit Card 2020, its release dates, downloading procedure, WBJEE Admit Card Details, and other related information.
WBJEE Admit Card 2020 Release Dates
It is expected that the candidates, who will be enrolling for the WBJEE 2020 Exam, will be able to download their respective WBJEE 2020 Admit Card from the official website on 27th January 2020.
|Download the Admit Card||27th January 2020|
|WBJEE 2020 Exam||2nd February 2020|
Downloading Procedure of WBJEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates will have to access the WBJEE Hall Ticket from the official website of WBJEEB. The registered applicants will necessarily have to download the WBJEE Admit Card as it is the sole document that will have grant access to the WBJEE Aspirants inside the examination hall.
To download the WBJEE 2020 Admit Card, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB
- Candidates will have to locate the link for WBJEE Admit Card
- Login to the registered account with Application Number/ Registration Number and Password
- The Admit Card displays on the screen
- Check all the details given on the Admit Card and make sure that they are not erroneous
- Take the required amount of prints
Details on WBJEE Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Every candidate’s admit card must contain the following details:
- Name of Applicant
- WBJEE 2020 Roll number
- Application number
- Exam venue
- Course applied for
- Date and time of examination
- Domicile of candidate
- Thumb impression
WBJEE Admit Card 2020
- Candidate must carry a printed hard copy of the admit card to the examination centre.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident.
- Candidates themselves can generate duplicate admit cards but only till the date of examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully secured place to avoid any damage to the document.
- If a candidate needs a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board.
- In order to get a duplicate, the candidate must apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of INR 500 by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Instruction of WBJEE 2020 Examination
- Candidates need to enter the examination centres at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- It will be great if candidates are aware of the WBJEE Exam Pattern 2020.
- Be sure about the exact location of your examination centre and means of commuting, in order to avoid any inconvenience on the day of examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to seat for the test in any centre other than the one allotted to him/ her and as is mentioned in the admit card.
- Any candidate found to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to him/ her will be reported against & his/ her paper will be cancelled.
- Carry the following documents to enter the examination centre.
- A hard copy of admit card of WBJEE 2020
- A copy of the color photograph as uploaded during the online application.
- Any photo identity card in original such as Aadhaar card/ Pan card/ Passport/ voter card/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card.
- Take the seats at least 15 minutes before the test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall beyond the scheduled time of commencement of the test under any circumstance.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any written or printed material, calculator, pen, log table, wristwatch, any communication device like mobile phones, etc. inside the examination hall. Any candidate found with such items will be reported against & his/ her candidature will be summarily canceled.
- Question booklets will distribute well before the commencement of the test. So, take out the OMR sheet without breaking seals of the question booklet and check that your OMR number & question booklet number are the same. If not, ask the invigilator to replace the whole set from the same series.
WBJEE Admit Card 2020 – Disclaimer Note
WBJEEB does not verify any information provided by the candidate during the on-line application. Candidate information creates the Admit Card.
University will verify the documents at the time of counselling, admission, and registration. Hence, appearing in the examination and securing a rank does not constitute a right/guarantee in favor of a candidate for his/ her claim for admission.