WBJEE Medical Admit Card: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board will release the WBJEE 2020 admit card in online mode from January 27, 2020. Candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam will be able to download their WBJEE admit card 2020 by logging in to their account using valid credentials. The admit card will consist of important things such as the name of the candidates, date and time of exam and venue of the WBJEE Medical 2020 exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2020
One thing that candidate must know about the WBJEE admit card 2020 is that it is a compulsory document that every student needs to carry to get entry into the examination hall. Along with the admit card of WBJEE 2020, candidates are also required to carry a valid identity proof at the exam hall. Read the complete article to know more about the WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2020, procedure to download the admit card and other related information.
WBJEE Admit Card Release Dates
The West Bengal Entrance Examination Board will conduct a common entrance exam for admission into Pharmacy and Nursing courses. The date of the WEBJEE Medical 2020 Admit Card will come on January 27, 2020. However, this is a tentative date and it is subject to change. Therefore, the candidates need to keep a regular check of the official website in order to get the regular updates. Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not torn/mutilated in any case. Here is the tentative schedule of the admit card release dates of WEBJEE 2020
Availability of WBJEE 2020 hall ticket/admit card
January 27, 2020
WBJEE 2020 Exam Date
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)
February 2, 2020
11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To be notified
Candidates, Please Note – There are two papers of WEBJEE 2020. Paper 1 is only for Engineering and Architecture courses. The aspirants who want to pursue Pharmacy or Nursing courses, need not sit for the Paper 1 exam. They just have to appear for Paper 2 exam, comprising of Physics and Chemistry. The Pharmacy candidates can check their names in the Pharmacy Merit Rank (PMR). This list will be prepared on the basis of scores in Paper 2 only (Physics and Chemistry).
How to Download WBJEE Admit Card
The officials will release the WBJEE Admit Card on the release dates. Therefore, the candidates can download and take a print of the admit card as it comes on the official website. The process to download the hall ticket is completely online. Candidates must note that the WBJEE Admit Card will not be mailed or sent to candidates. The facility of downloading the hall ticket will be available until the day of the exam. Therefore, we have given the steps for WEJEE Admit Card Download process. Candidates can follow the below-given steps in order to print the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB or click on admit card link which will be available here later.
- Then WBJEE Admit Card login page will appear.
- After that enter the application number and password and security key.
- The Admit Card of WBJEE will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download it.
- Take the printout of it for further use.
Forgot WBJEE Password?
- In case you forget your id/ password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Options to reset your password will appear
- With the option you choose, you will be resent your password
WBJEE Medical Duplicate Admit Card
In case, a candidate loses his/her original admit card, then there is a provision to obtain a duplicate copy of the Admit Card of WBJEE 2020. Therefore, if a candidate needs the admit card after the examination is over, the same can be obtained from the official website. But the duplicate admit card can be obtained only till 60 days after the date of the declaration of the results. In order to get a duplicate admit card, candidates must apply to the board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank-draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board” payable in Kolkata.
Details on WBJEE Hall Ticket 2020
It is required to check the information available in the Admit Card of WBJEE very carefully. Every candidate’s WBJEE 2020 Hall Ticket will contain the following details.
- Name of Applicant
- WBJEE 2020 Roll number
- Application number
- Exam venue
- Course applied for
- Date and time of examination
- Domicile of candidate
- Subjects for which exam is taken
- Thumb impression
- Space for Signature
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Documents to Carry with WBJEE Hall Ticket
Along with the Admit Card of WBJEE, exam aspirants must carry a photo-identity card with them. We advise you to make arrangements for necessary documents beforehand to avoid the last hour rush. They can carry any one of the following documents:
|PAN Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Voter Identity Card||Passport|
|Driving License||College ID|
|School ID||10+2 Admit Card|
Note: A copy of the color photograph that was uploaded at the time of registration for WBJEE.
Instructions on WBJEE Admit Card 2020
- Ensure that WBJEE admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident.
- Reach the exam center 30 minutes before the examination commences.
- Be sure about the exact exam location and figure out the means of commuting to avoid any inconvenience on the examination day.
- Carry WBJEE admit card 2020 and valid photo ID to the exam venue. Without this, the entry to the hall will be prohibited.
- Don’t carry any electronic device like mobile, calculators, Electronic watch, etc.
- The candidates have to sit on the allotted seat only. The same is given on the chart displayed at the exam venue.
- You cannot carry any textual or printed material in the exam hall.
- OMR sheets are to be bubbled as per the instructions are given at the back of the sheet and invigilator’s direction.
- Candidates must carry their own stationery like pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc.
WBJEE Exam Centers 2020
For this year, the WBJEE Medical examination is to take place across 50 cities in India. The following are the district and zome-wise examination centers for WBJEE Medical 2020. Candidates can check the list of examination centers and fill the choice according to their preference.
|Central Howrah, Shibpur||772|
|Kol -North/ Salt Lake||812|
|North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur, Barasat||881|
|South 24 Parganas||Diamond-Harbour||891|
WBJEE Exam Centres: Outside West Bengal
The two WBJEE Exam Centers 2020 outside West Bengal are as follows:
Note: The decision of WBJEEB will be final. No request for change of WBJEE Exam Centre 2020 will be entertained.
- Allocation of centers is based on choices made during the registration procedure.
- Also, the final center is allocated at the discretion of the Board and it is considered as final.
- Therefore, no request for a change in allocated enter will be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of inadequate numbers of candidates are not available or due to any unavoidable circumstances, any examination zone may be dropped from the list.
Discrepancy in WBJEE Admit Card
It is the duty of an examinee to scrutinize all the details mentioned on the admit card. If any discrepancy is found regarding particulars like photograph and signature or any other information that varies from the confirmation page, applicants must report the problem to the official authority of WBJEE and get the problem fixed.