WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2021: The hall ticket will be issued by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. In addition, the board will issue the admit card to only the students who submitted the application form on time and fulfill the eligibility conditions. Moreover, without the admit card, no students will be allowed to sit for the WBJEE Medical Exam. The candidates will further have to visit the exam conducting body official website to download their admit card. Candidates must check all the details carefully before downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, you should immediately contact the authorities. There shouldn’t be any discrepancy on the exam day. Furthermore, for details about the WBJEE Medical admit card 2021, steps to download it, and its importance, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2021
Candidates must also carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card. The details on the admit card and ID proof must match. Further, the invigilators ask for ID proof for the verification process. It is to ensure that the registered student has appeared for the WBJEEB 2021 Medical examination. The candidates should further be aware of the complete exam activities schedule. Thus, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below.
|Events||Event Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online registration||– 3rd week of December 2020 –|
|Availability of Admit Card||– 2nd week of April 2021 –|
|Exam Date||– 3rd week of April 2021 –|
|Publication of Answer Key||– 1st week of May 2021 –|
|Last date of challenging the Answer Key||– 2nd week of May 2021 –|
|Publication of Recorded Responses||– 2nd week of May 2021 –|
|Publication of final Answer Key||– 3rd week of May 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result||– 4th week of May 2021 –|
|Round of Counselling||– Last week of May 2021 –|
How to Download West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card?
The WBJEE Medical hall ticket 2021 will be released in online mode only. Hence, it wouldn’t be sent through post or via mail. Thus, students can only download it by visiting the WBJEE Board Website. Further, it can be downloaded only until the day of the exam. But it will be required after the exam as well. Therefore, candidates should have at least 2-3 copies of it. Furthermore, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty in downloading the hall ticket, the step by step guide is provided below.
- Visit the WBJEE Official Website – www.wbjeeb.in. However, the direct link to download the admit card will be provided in the article as well.
- Then you will be redirected to the login page. Wherein, the registration ID and Password has to be entered.
- After logging in successfully, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Do not forget to check all the details carefully. Further, in case of any discrepancy immediately contact the authorities. There shouldn’t be any discrepancy on the exam day.
- After checking all the details, click on the download icon and save the document. Then take a printout of it.
Moreover, the printout should be of great quality as all the details on it should be readable. If the invigilator will find any discrepancy on the exam day, then he/ she may not allow you to sit for the exam.
How to Report Discrepancy in Hall Ticket?
It is important to immediately report any discrepancies in the admit card. If there will be any discrepancy on the exam day, then you will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Further, to report the discrepancy, you need to contact the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Thus, the contact details are provided below. In addition, ensure that you are contacting them on working days, or else you may not get any response.
Can I get a Duplicate Admit Card in case I have lost the original one?
Yes, in case the candidate loses his/ her WBJEEB hall ticket, then they can get a duplicate copy. However, the duplicate copy will only be issued after 60 days of the result declaration. Candidates will further have to visit the WBJEE Website to apply for the duplicate copy. In order to get it, a sum of Rs. 500/- has to be submitted in the form of a demand draft. The demand draft should further be in favor of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board” payable in Kolkata. In addition, ensure that you apply in online mode, as the facility will not be provided through any other medium
How can I Retrieve my WBJEE Login Password?
In case you have forgotten your login password, then you need not worry. The password can be retrieved easily by following a few steps. Thus, the step by step guide to change the password and login successfully is as follows:
- Visit the WBJEEB Medical Official Website
- In the login section, click on the “Forgot Password”
- Then the options to reset the password will appear on the screen.
- Enter the asked details and reset your password.
It is important to keep the registration ID and Password safe as without these you will not be able to log in. That will cause trouble further, as the admit card, result and other such documents will be available on the official website only. For which the students will have to login first. Hence, keep the details safe to avoid inconvenience.
Details Mentioned on West Bengal Medical Joint Exam Hall Ticket
The Admit Card of WBJEE 2021 is considered the most important document due to the details that are mentioned in it. It contains all the details of the applicant and the exam. This further helps the invigilator in verifying whether registered students appeared for the exam or not. Further, the details students will be able to locate in their admit cards are as follows:
- Name of the Applicant
- WBJEE Roll number
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Details
- Course applied for
- Date and Time of Examination
- Domicile of candidate
- Subjects for which exam is taken
- Thumb impression
- Space for Signature
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Documents to be carried along to the Exam Hall
Candidates must have their admit card and a photo identity proof. Note that under no circumstances students will be allowed inside the exam hall without it. In addition, you must carry the original photo ID Proof along. Moreover, your name on the ID proof and the hall ticket must be the same. Further, for the IF Proof, you can take along any of the below-listed documents.
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- 10+2 Admit Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- School ID
List of WBJEEB Medical 2021 Exam Centres
The details of the allotted exam centre will be printed on the hall ticket. In addition, the authorities allot the exam centre as per the choices filled in during the application process. The district and, zone and the zonal code of the exam centres are further mentioned in the table given below. Moreover, the list of exam centres is as per the last years’ records. If any changes will be there, then the same will be updated in the article.
|Central Howrah, Shibpur||772|
|Kol -North/ Salt Lake||812|
|North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur, Barasat||881|
|South 24 Parganas||Diamond-Harbour||891|
Exam Centres Located outside West Bengal state
WBJEE Exam Day Guidelines Printed on Admit Card
The students should read all the exam day guidelines carefully to avoid any sort of inconvenience on the exam day. Candidates can find these at the back of their hall tickets. Further, some of the instructions that you will be able to locate in your WBJEE Admit Card are as follows:
- The WBJEEB Hall Ticket must not be mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident.
- Candidates further need to ensure that they reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the Entrance Examination.
- Be sure about the exact exam location and figure out the means of commuting to avoid any inconvenience on the examination day.
- Moreover, do not forget to carry the hall ticket and a valid photo ID along to the exam hall. Without these two documents, no student will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- A few things are restricted inside the exam hall. Hence, don’t carry any electronic devices like mobile, calculators, Electronic watches, etc.
- Inside the exam hall, the seating plan will be displayed. The students need to ensure that they sit according to their roll number and as per the seating plan to avoid inconvenience.
- You cannot carry any textual or printed material in the exam hall.
- OMR sheets are to be bubbled as per the instructions are given at the back of the sheet and invigilator’s direction.
- Further, you must carry your own stationery like a pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc.