WBJEE Question Paper 2021: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducts the WBJEE Entrance Exam. It is a state-level engineering entrance examination. Every year, many aspirants appear for WBJEE aiming to get good scores and hence a better seat in the preferred college/ institution. However, only a few students are able to get through the exam. So, in order to score well, candidates need to ensure that they study well.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
One of the helpful ways to boost the preparation process is to practice the WBJEE previous year question papers. Solving the WBJEE model papers/ previous year question papers helps in various ways. The very first benefit is that the candidates will become aware of the exam pattern of WBJEE. Similarly, there are other factors that prove that the practice of question papers is helpful.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Paper/ Sample Paper
Benefits of Solving WBJEE Previous Year Question Paper
As mentioned before, there are various advantages to solving the question paper. Hence, candidates need to check out all the reasons for understanding the benefits of solving the question paper. It is a part of WBJEE Preparation Tips & Tricks.
- Firstly, WBJEE Question Paper assists the candidates in understanding the WBJEE Paper Pattern. This can prove to be a beneficial point while actually appearing for the exam
- Another benefit is that the candidates get familiar with the repetitive topics that come in the exam. Solving as many question papers helps the candidates in getting a better grip at the important topics
- In addition to this, solving questions papers will help the candidates to boost their confidence. So, candidates can give the WBJEE exam with more confidence
- Other than this, candidates will learn about time management by solving the question papers
- Constant practice will help the candidates to acknowledge their mistakes and make corrections accordingly.
WBJEE Syllabus 2021
Candidates need to be aware of the syllabus of WBJEE 2021 in order to boost the preparation process.
- Physical, World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
- Motion of Centre of Mass, Connected Systems, Friction
- Laws of Motion
- Bulk Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillation & Waves
- Atomic Physics
- Current Electricity
- Solid State Electronics
- Optics I (Ray Optics)
- Optics II (Wave Optics)
- Nuclear Physics
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Solid, Liquid and Gaseous State
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Coordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
- Coordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
WBJEE is a state-level entrance examination conducted by WBJEEB. WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations. It takes place every year. Through WBJEE, candidates can seek admission into various colleges and institutions in the state of West Bengal for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities. In order to appear for WBJEE 2021, candidates need to fill the WBJEE Online Application Form 2021. Also, check the eligibility criteria for WBJEE before applying for the exam.
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.