WBJEE Exam Date 2021: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducts a state-level entrance examination i.e. WBJEE. Through this exam, candidates can seek admission into Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in the West Bengal State. In the previous year, the WBJEE Exam took place on 2nd February 2020. Every year, the Board announces the exam date of WBJEE a few months prior to the exam. This helps the students in preparing for the exam more efficiently. In order to appear for the WBJEE Exam, candidates need to fill the WBJEE Online Application Form 2021. Also, all the dates regarding the WBJEE 2021 Exam will be published on the official website. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the official website of WBJEE for updates.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board)|
|Level of Examination||State-Level|
|Purpose of Examination||UG Admission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
WBJEE Exam Date 2021
WBJEEB will announce the exam date of WBJEE on the official website. Until then, check the tentative dates below.
|Release of WBJEE Admit Card||2nd week of April 2021|
|WBJEE Exam Date 2021||3rd week of April 2021|
WBJEE Syllabus 2021
Aspirants who are going to appear for WBJEE 2021 must be aware of the syllabus of WBJEE Exam. The topics are from the 11th & 12th Standard syllabus. Hence, candidates need not panic about the syllabus. Furthermore, the official authority releases the syllabus every year. So, candidates can check the same as soon as it released.
|Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions|
|Laws of Motion|
|Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction|
|Bulk Properties of matter|
|Kinetic Theory of gases|
|Magnetic Effect of current|
|Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current|
|Optics I (Ray Optics)|
|Optics II (Wave Optics)|
|Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic|
|Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry|
|Periodic Table and Chemical Families|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|States of Matter|
|Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics|
|Physical Chemistry of Solutions|
|Ionic and Redox Equilibria|
|Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds|
|Chemistry of Metals|
|Chemistry in Industry|
|Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Application Oriented Chemistry|
|Introduction to Bio-Molecules|
|Principles of Qualitative Analysis|
|Coordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions|
|Coordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions|
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2021
Understanding the paper pattern of WBJEE is also an important part of the preparation process. Therefore, candidates must become familiar with the paper pattern of the WBJEE Entrance Exam beforehand. WBJEE Exam takes place in offline mode i.e. OMR based. Now, let us take a look at the brief exam pattern.
- The exam is conducted in offline mode (OMR Based)
- There are 2 papers in the WBJEE Exam (Paper 1 is for Mathematics & Paper 2 is for Physics and Chemistry)
- WBJEE 2021 Question Paper consists of multiple-choice questions
- The question paper will be of a total of 200 marks
- Also, WBJEE Question contains 155 questions
- The exam is for 2 hours
WBJEE 2021 Marking Scheme
|Category 3||There is no provision of negative marking yet|
WBJEE Preparation Tips & Tricks 2021
In order to prepare well for the exam, candidates need to follow the below tips & tricks to crack WBJEE Exam.
- Understand the WBJEE Syllabus and exam pattern clearly. Then, go ahead and analyze the strong and weak topics.
- Now, formulate a timetable according to your pattern of study. Either, finish off the easy topics first or understand the tough topics.
- After finishing off the syllabus, candidates must not forget to practice the question papers. Practicing the question papers has several benefits. Therefore, candidates must properly solve the papers. It will help them to understand the repetitive topics as well as important ones. Hence, candidates must ensure that they solve model tests, previous year papers, etc.
- Now, ensure that you make notes while studying. It helps in retaining the topics for a longer period of time. Therefore, candidates should try to make notes, wherever applicable.
- Do not forget to revise the syllabus. Candidates must make sure to go through the entire syllabus once again. It will help them to remember it for a long period of time.
- Lastly, make sure that the candidates eat and rest properly. It is necessary to give proper rest to the body.
Good Luck with the examinations, we hope that you come out with flying colors. Also, in case there is any query or doubt regarding WBJEE, then check WBJEE FAQs 2021.