WBJEE Application Form 2020 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will be releasing the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam WBJEE Application Form during the last week of December 2019. Candidates can start applying as soon as the WBJEE Application Form 2020 is released. The Application Submission procedure involves Registration, Filling in the Application Details, Uploading images, and making application fee payment. Furthermore, there will be a one-time Application Form correction facility for the candidates to make relevant changes in the information entered in the application form. The WBJEE Application Form 2020 can be accessed from the official website of WBJEEB.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
In this article, read about the WBJEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, applying procedure, fee details, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – Release Dates
Candidates, who are interested in pursuing their undergrad engineering programs from the one of the college/university located in the state of West Bengal, need to fill the WBJEE Application Form 2020. West Bengal JEE Board will release the same during the last week of December 2019.
Furthermore, candidates are advised to be aware of the complete WBJEE 2020 Exam Schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
The WBJEE Application Form 2020 Release Dates are as given below.
|1||WBJEE 2020 Notification||December 2019|
|2||Application Form Release for WBJEE 2020||Last week of December 2019|
|3||Deadline for WBJEE 2020 Application Submission||4th week of January 2020|
|4||WBJEE 2020 Application Correction||Last week of January 2020|
|5||Download the Admit Card from||2nd week of May 2020|
|6||WBJEE 2020 Exam||Last week of May 2020|
|7||Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2020|
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should make sure that they clear all the eligibility criteria laid down by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board. It is to be noted that WBJEEB do neither verify the information provided by any candidate during on line application nor verify any certificate of date of birth, domicile, income, reservation category, academic qualification etc. for deciding the eligibility of the candidate. Admit cards are issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. Also, normally there is no scope of changing/correcting any information after the last date of online application.
All the verification work is done during counseling and subsequent admission and registration with the university. If at any stage after examination it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she secured a Merit Rank in the WBJEE 2020 and/or a seat has been allotted to the candidate.
To avoid that situation, candidates must make sure they clear the WBJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria. They are as given below.
|Citizenship||Applicant must be a citizen of India|
|Age Restriction||The lower age limit is 17. There is no upper age limit in appearing in the WBJEE 2020.|
|For admission to Engineering courses||Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics.|
Also, candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category e.g. SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in the above three subjects taken together.
Also, candidate must have passed English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks.
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – Applying Procedure
The Application Form for WBJEE 2020 is to be filled in online from the official website of WBJEEB. Moreover, candidates will have to Register from the official website and create a candidate account. After creating a login id, candidates will have to enter in further application form details. Later, candidates will have to upload images and make the application fee payment. Print the confirmation page.
The detailed procedure to submit the WBJEE Application Form 2020 is as given below.
Step 1 – Registration
- The candidate will enter registration details such as, name, father’s name, and mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number.
- Enter correct information.
- The candidate will have to choose a password and security question/answer.
- An application number will be generated and will appear on the screen. Also, SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
Step 2 – Updating the Application Form
- At this stage the candidate needs to fill up personal information such as domicile, category, Pw D status, home district, family income status, religion nationality etc. If the candidate has also applied for JEE Main 2020 he/she needs to enter JEE Main Application number.
- The candidate needs to choose any three zones for appearing in the examination in the order of preference.
Step 3- Uploading Images
Upload scanned images of recent color photograph and signature all in one go.
|Image Particular||Format||Storage Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||3kb to 100kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||3kb to 30kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 4 – Make the Application Payment
- After up-loading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- Pay the exam fees by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- Application fees for WBJEE 2020 is INR 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Step 5 – Confirmation Page
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete.
Confirmation Page means completed Application.
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – Important Instructions
- Submit Application Form for WBJEE 2020 online. Furthermore, there is no printed application form available.
- WBJEE Admit Card 2020 will only be generated after complete application submission.
- Ensure filling genuine application form available on the official website.
- It is essential to have to a mobile number and a unique email ID.
- The registered mobile number and email ID will receive all future communications.
- Basic Registration details, once entered, cannot be changed. These included name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender and date of birth, and so on.
- Upload the scanned images to recent passport size photograph and signature in sync with the official guidelines.
- Keep copies of confirmation page until the whole admission procedure is complete.