West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will be releasing the Answer Key for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE 2020). WBJEE Answer Key 2020 will contain all the correct responses of the questions that will be asked in the West Bengal JEE Exam. The Model Answer Key will be published shortly after the conclusion of the WBJEE exam and candidates will have to keep track of the official notification. Candidates will also have the chance to challenge the official WBJEE Answer Key 2020.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
In this article, read about the WBJEE 2020 Answer Key its release dates, viewing procedure, and other important details.
WBJEE Answer Key Date 2020
The conducting authorities of WBJEE 2020 Exam will prepare and release the provisional WBJEE Answer Key 2020 shortly after the conclusion of the exam. Candidates need to constantly stay updated regarding the dates and schedule for the examination and related events.
|Provisional WBJEE Answer Key 2020||Will be Update|
|Answer Key Challenge Facility||Will be Update|
|Final WBJEE Answer Key 2020||Will be Update|
How to download Answer Key 2020
Candidates, who will be appearing for the WBJEE 2020 Examination, will be able to check the answer keys and response sheets from the official website of WBJEEB.
To view the WBJEE Answer Key 2020, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of WBJEEB.
- Locate the link that leads to the WBJEE Answer Key.
- The Answer Key will display a PDF format.
- Candidates can view, examine, and print the information.
WBJEE Answer Key 2020 Challenge
Subject specialists produce the WBJEE answer key but still, there is a chance of mistake in the WBJEE Model answer key. Candidates will have the provision to challenge the model answer key. In case any applicant is not pleased or discovers errors in the answer key, he/ she can challenge it by clicking a link given here. The challenge can be done on the official website. However, the candidates can only challenge the Answer key by making payment of INR 500 per question (non-refundable) and the payment can be made through net banking/credit card/ debit card/ Allahabad Bank E-Challan.
If the Board finds the challenge satisfactory, it will make necessary changes and then release the WBJEE Final answer key.
Calculate Score with the WBJEE Answer Key 2020
Candidates can calculate their WBJEE 2020 Scores with access to the WBJEE Answer Key 2020. However, as a pre-requisite, candidates will have to consider acquainting themselves with the WBJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Marking Scheme.
To calculate the scores candidates have to follow the rules given below.
|Category–I||a) Only one option is correct.|
b) The correct response will yield 1 (one) mark.
c) The incorrect response will yield -1/4 (25% negative) marks.
d) For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1/4 (25% negative) marks.
e) Not attempting the question will fetch zero mark.
|Category–II||a) Only one option is correct.|
b) The correct response will yield 2(two) marks.
c) The incorrect response will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
d) For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
e) Not attempting the question will fetch zero marks.
|Category–III||a) One or more options may be correct.|
b) Only all Correct response will yield 2(two) marks.
c) Any combination of correct and wrong response will be treated as incorrect and will yield a 0 (zero) mark.
d) For partially correct response, marks awarded will be = 2 x (no. of correct options marked ÷ total no. of correct options).
e) Not attempting the question will fetch zero marks.
There will be three categories of questions in each section. The first category will fetch candidates 1 mark for every correct answer and the second and third category will fetch candidates 2 marks for every correct answer. There will be negative marking in some cases.
WBJEE Answer Key Features 2020
- Check the Model Answer Keys from the official site of WBJEE
- Any candidate can challenge any model answer key by logging in his/ her password.
- Challenges of the model answer keys will be accepted online through the link to be given for the purpose in on payment of 500 per question plus the bank’s service charges. The amount is payable by net banking/ debit card/ credit card. The fee once paid is non- refundable.
- The Board will review the challenges and publish Final and Frozen Answer Keys. The Board’s decision in this regard will be final and there will be no further communication.
- Images of OMRs and machine-read responses will be uploaded on an official website after two to three weeks (tentatively) after the examination.
- Any candidate can view the images of his/ her OMRs and machine-read responses by logging in with his/ her password.
- The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured responses can challenge online through the link to be given for the purpose in www.wbjeeb.nic.in on payment of 500 per question plus bank’s service charges. The amount is payable by net banking/ debit card/ credit card. The fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Don’t challenge by letter, fax, or telephone.
- A candidate can calculate his/ her score from the machine-read response and published answer keys. However, if any candidate needs a calculation sheet from the Board, he/ she will have to apply to the Board with a demand draft of INR 500 in favor of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable at Kolkata.