West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) released on 7th August 2020. The WBJEEB is responsible for the analysis and the publication of WBJEE Result 2020. Candidates, who enrolled and appeared in the WBJEE 2020 Examination, will be able to check their respective WBJEE Result from the official website of WBJEEB. The WBJEE 2020 was on 2nd February 2020. The model WBJEE Answer Key 2020 was released shortly after the conclusion of the exam. The Final Answer Key is the basis for the analysis of the WBJEE Result.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
In this article, read about the WBJEE Result 2020, its release dates, viewing procedure, and other related important details.
Download WBJEE Result 2020 through Application No. & Password
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Download WBJEE Result 2020 through Application No. & Date of Birth
WBJEE Result 2020 Release Dates
Candidates, who appeared for the WBJEE 2020 Examination, can check their respective WBJEE Result soon. Candidates are advised to be aware of the complete WBJEE 2020 Exam Dates and Schedule so as to not miss out on any important events.
|WBJEE 2020 Exam|
|WBJEE Result Date||7th August 2020|
How To Check WBJEE Result 2020?
The WBJEE Result will be published in the form of Rank Card, which will contain all relevant ranks, total scores, and component scores of Paper-I (Mathematics) and Paper-II (Physics and Chemistry). However, the rank lists are not published. Candidates will be able to view their WBJEE Result by logging in to their registered account by entering the application number and password.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the Result.
- Click on the official link provided to check WBJEE 2020 Rank Card.
- Log in using the application number, password and security pin.
- The WBJEE 2020 Rank Card will display on the screen.
- Check all details and download the WBJEE rank card.
- Take a print out of the rank card.
Details Mentioned On WBJEE Rank Card 2020
Candidates, upon accessing the WBJEE Rank Card 2020, will come across several details. These details will contain valuable information relevant to the candidates. Candidates must be aware of what to look for in the WBJEE 2020 Rank Card. The details are as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Marks scored by the candidate in the component sections, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Total marks scored by the candidate
WBJEE Merit List 2020
The merit list will be published by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It will release along with the WBJEE Result. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s scores in every subject & total marks. Also, the candidates who will have their names on the merit list will have to further appear for counselling rounds.
WBJEE Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates in the WBJEE Entrance Exam 2020 must appear for the counselling in order to confirm admission. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct the WBJEE Counselling 2020. The candidates who wish to secure a seat in the colleges under WBJEEB must do WBJEE Counselling Registration 2020. Along with registration, candidates have to fill their choices. The allotment of seats will be on the basis of the candidate’s category, marks, etc.
WBJEE Participating Colleges 2020
The following list of colleges offers admission on the basis of the WBJEE score. Have a look at the list below.
- Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
- Jadavpur University Kolkata
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
- Academy of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology, Kolkata
- Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore
- Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kolkata
- Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the article, ask us in the comment section below.
Thanks Mandeep Kumar for sharing this information