WBJEE 2019 Answer Key by Aakash Institute: Apart from the official answer key, unofficial answer keys will also be released like the WBJEE 2019 Answer Key by Aakash Institute. There are various coaching institutes that prepare the candidates for Joint entrance examinations and thus release the WBJEE answer key. The WBJEE 2019 Answer Key by Aakash Institute will be made available in the online mode after the exam has been conducted. The benefit of checking such answer key by coaching institutes is that it is published immediately after the exam has been conducted.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
The WBJEE 2019 answer key by Aakash Institute will be released on the day of the exam or within two to three days. Candidates who have taken the WBJEE 2019 on 26th May 2019 can view the answer key to cross-check all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination.
How to View WBJEE 2019 Answer Key by Aakash Institute
- Visit the website of Aakash Institute.
- or Click on the answer key link.
- The WBJEE 2019 answer key by Aakash Institute will be displayed on screen.
- Download and check all the answers.
Advantages of WBJEE 2019 Answer Key
Mostly when there is an offline exam, the answer key is released for the ease of candidates. Check the advantages of using the WBJEE 2019 answer key by Aakash Institute listed below:
- With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to cross-check their answers marked in the examination.
- After cross-checking you will be able to calculate the probable score of the test.
- With the score obtained you can have a rough idea if you’ll get the desired institute or college.
- You can check whether you have marked the correct answers or not.
- The unofficial WBJEE 2019 Answer Key by Aakash institute can be checked much earlier than WBJEE answer key which will be released officially.
Calculation of Score using WBJEE Answer key by Aakash Institute 2019
After downloading the WBJEE answer key, you must either take a print out of it or open it on the screen. Now use the marking scheme of WBJEE 2019 and write down the number of correct and incorrect answers. Add the marks for correct answer and deduct the marks for incorrect answers. The probable score will be calculated. However, you must not completely rely on this result as the final WBJEE 2019 Score.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!