WBJEE Answer Key 2020 By Pathfinder has been released. Apart from the official answer key, an unofficial answer key also releases for the WBJEE. There are various coaching institutes that prepare the candidates for Joint entrance examinations and thus release the WBJEE 2020 answer key. Pathfinder West Bengal JEE 2020 Answer Key and question papers have been made available in the online mode after the completion of the exam. The benefit of checking such an answer key by coaching institutes is that it is published immediately after the exam has been conducted.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Answer Key by Pathfinder for Maths Released!
WBJEE Answer Key by Pathfinder for Physics and Chemistry Released!
Steps To View Pathfinder WBJEE 2020 Answer Key
- Visit the website of Pathfinder, which is pathfinder.edu.in.
- OR Click on the answer key link.
- The WBJEE 2020 Solution by Pathfinder will appear on the screen.
- Download and check all the answers.
WBJEE 2020 Answer Key by Pathfinder
The WBJEE 2020 answer key by Pathfinder has been available in PDF format. The answer key for the examination of WBJEE 2020 conducted on 2nd Feb 2020 is available in the table below.
|Name of the Institute||Maths||Phy-Chem|
|Pathfinder||Download here||Download Here|
Benefits Of West Bengal JEE Answer Key 2020
Mostly when there is an offline exam, the answer key is released for the ease of candidates. Check the advantages of using the WBJEE 2020 answer key listed below:
- With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to cross-check their answers marked in the examination.
- After cross-checking, you will be able to calculate the probable score of the test.
- With the score obtained you can have a rough idea if you’ll get the desired institute or college.
- You can check whether you have marked the correct answers or not.
- The unofficial WBJEE Answer Key by Pathfinder releases much earlier than WBJEE official answer key.
How To Calculate Score Using WBJEE Solution By Pathfinder 2020?
After downloading the WBJEE answer key, you must either take a print out of it or open it on the screen. Now use the marking scheme of WBJEE and write down the number of correct and incorrect answers. Add the marks for the correct answer and deduct the marks for incorrect answers. The probable score will be calculated. However, you must not completely rely on this result as the final WBJEE Score.
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below!!