Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021: The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) is the main conducting body. However, the counselling process starts soon after the release of the Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List. The UK HNBUMUM NEET Counselling takes place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. Moreover, it takes place rank-wise for each round. Thus, candidates who have been selected on the basis of NEET 2021 scores, can take part in the counselling process. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Counselling Procedure of Uttarakhand NEET. The Counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS takes place for 548 Medical Colleges and 200 Dental Colleges.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling Schedule 2021
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University announces the dates of the counselling rounds. The participants should keep themselves updated with the counseling round schedule. As if the choices are not locked in time or the registration is not successful, then the candidate has to face trouble. Therefore, in this section, we have provided the schedule of each round of counselling.
|First Online Choice Filling (First Round of Counselling)||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Choice Locking||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Reporting the College||– To be Announced –|
|Online Registration and Payment of fees of fresh candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Re-Registration by already registered candidates opting for up-gradation. These candidates don’t have to pay any registration fees but will be able to upload new data and documents.|
|Display of Final Seat Matrix|
(will include newly withdrawn/surrendered seats by admitted candidates of Round I) & Publication of Final State Merit List – Round II
|– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Choice Locking for both Newly Registered and Already Registered Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of Result||– To be Announced –|
|Starting Date of the Fresh Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Display of the Merit List of the candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting in Person in Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
Candidates must visit the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
College Level Seat Allotment (for MBBS Only)
|Details of Vacant Seats||– To be Announced –|
|Forwarding the list of the students to colleges||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Admission||– To be Announced –|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021
The Counselling Round of UK MBBS and BDS is conducted in an online mode. Hence, the link for counselling registration shall be available on the official website of HNBUMU. Counselling is conducted in two rounds. However, if the seats are left vacant, then a mop-up round is conducted. The counselling for the state quota seats is done by the HNBUMU selection committee. For the 15% AIQ quota, Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) carries out counselling rounds. The candidates should further apply under these quotas after checking the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
How to Apply For Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling?
To participate in Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling, candidates have to keep their NEET Roll Number, NEET Application Number, and a Valid Mobile Number handy. The Step by Step Procedure to apply for the Counselling is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HNBUMU – www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Click On Counselling Link of Uttarakhand MBBS
- In the Candidate Login, log in using login Credentials.
- Click on “NEET 2021 Uttarakhand Centralized Counselling” under Apply Online.
- You shall receive a registration code on your number. This is your default password.
- Enter further details and make the payment of the application fees. The cost of the counselling fees is Rs 3,000 for Round I and II, and Rs 2000/- for Mop-Up Round Counselling.
- Also, make the payment of the security money. The security money is refundable in case of the non-allotment of the seat.
- Enter the Captcha Code to access the Choice Filling Option.
- Upload Self-Attested Copies of the Documents.
- You can select as many choices as you want in the order of preference.
- Candidates must lock in their choices wisely. Once you lock the choices, you cannot modify them later.
- Keep a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS Security Money
|Type of Institute||Category||Fees (in Rs)|
|Government Colleges||Unreserved and Reserved||Rs 10, 000 and Rs 5000|
|Private Medical Colleges||All Categories||Rs 1,00,000|
|Private Dental Colleges||All Categories||Rs 10, 000|
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021- Round I
- Candidates have to register themselves online including the payment of the Counselling fees. These are your security fees as well as Registration Fees.
- Candidates have to fill in their choices and preferences. By filling this application form, candidates shall be eligible for the First Round of Counselling Procedure.
- The counselling fees for Round I and Round II Counselling is Rs 3000/-
- Take two to three copies of the counselling registration for future reference.
- The College Allotment Letter is made available online with necessary instructions on the University Website.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the allotment letter. The Uttarakhand NEET Allotment Letter has to be provided by the candidate at the time of Admission.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on the specified date and time.
- For Round I, there is a Free Exit and Free Entry. Candidates can resign from their allotted college in the First Round. If he/ she is not satisfied with the allotted seat, with the allotted seat then the candidate still can participate in Round II.
- Candidates who have been allotted in Round I but are not willing to join can also participate in Round II.
- Free Exit for Round I means that if a candidate has been allotted a seat in First Round and even if the candidate does not report/ join the allotted college shall not be penalized and be eligible for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who have taken admission against the allotted seats are permitted for course/ college/ quota-up gradation up to second round Counselling.
- The Registered Candidate who does not get an allotment in any college can participate in the next round.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021 – Round II
The Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Round-2 starts after the conclusion of the first one. The counselling fees for Round II Counselling is Rs 3000/-. However, the Round II Counselling Process follows a few rules and regulations, so, the following type of students are only eligible for the counselling round.
- The Applicants who did not get any seat allotment in the first round
- The Candidates who have been allotted institute during the first round of allotment and want to participate for second round up-gradation.
- Applicants who have been allotted but did not join.
- Candidates who are registering for the first time.
Uttarakhand MBBS/ BDS Mop-Up Round Counselling
- If there are any seats left vacant in the admission process, then the University conducts a Mop-Up Round.
- Candidates who did not register in Round I and II can participate in the counselling.
- Applicants have to pay a registration amount of Rs 2000/-. Candidates have to make the payment online.
- The Registered Candidate has to report personally along with the required documents as per the schedule.
- If the candidate is allotted any seat then he/ she has to secure admission on the spot for the college center by depositing the full admission tuition fees and relevant documents.
Documents Required at the time of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2021
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the Uttarakhand NEET MBBS/ BDS Merit List-
- NEET Score Card/ Rank Card
- Certificate of Sub-category (if applicable). For Domicile/ Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand.
- NEET Admit Card
- Class 10th and Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th and Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card etc.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)- For Domicile/ Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand only.
- PH Category Certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director-General Medical Health and Family Welfare, Uttarakhand
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand Only)
- Other Supporting Documents (if applicable)
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021 (Seat-Reservation)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||4%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||19%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Defense Personal Ward||5%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||2%|
UK NEET MBBS Participating Colleges and Seat Intake
Candidates can check out the list of Medical and Dental Colleges that offer admission through Uttarakhand NEET 2021. The selection committee allots seats as per the candidate’s merit rank and the seat matrix of the respective participating institute. Hence, in this section, we have provided the names of the participating institutes along with the no. of seats available in them.
Government Medical Colleges and Seat Distribution
|Name of the Institute||Total Number of Seats|
|Government Medical College, Haldwani||100|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||100|
|Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||150|
|Total Number of Seats||350 seats|
Private Medical and Dental College Institutes
|Name of the Institute||Total Number of Seats|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun||150|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||100|
|Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||100|
|Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||100|
|Total Number of Seats||450|