UP MBBS Counselling 2020: Only the merit list students will be eligible for counselling round. Moreover, the Directorate of Medical and Research is responsible for conducting this admission round. However, the admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of NEET 2020 Scores. That means the student has to qualify the minimum required NEET Marks to participate in UP MBBS Admission. NEET Exam has been conducted for this session. In addition, the UP MBBS Counselling 2020 will take place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. The mode of the Counselling is Online as well as offline. Candidates have to register themselves providing the college and course preferences. Soon after submitting the details, a seat allotment list will release, after which the candidate have to visit the document verification centre. For complete details about the counselling procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP NEET Phase I Merit List Released on 9th November 2020. The Seat Allotment List will release on 11th/12th November 2020
UP MBBS Counselling 2020
The DME, Lucknow has released the UP NEET Counselling dates. Candidates can check the schedule below.
|Starting Date of the application form||5th November 2020 (4 pm) to 8th November 2020|
|The Last date to submit the form||8th November 2020|
|Online Choice Filling||6th November 2020 to 10th November 2020|
|Release of the Merit List of the Registered Candidates||9th November 2020|
|Seat Allotment List||11th and 12th November 2020|
|Downloading the Allotment Letter||12th to 18th November 2020|
|Reporting the Allotted Colleges||12th, 13th, 17th, and 18th November 2020|
|Round II Counselling|
|Release of the Application||20th November 2020 (4 pm) to 23rd November 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the form||23rd November 2020|
|Depositing Security Fees||24th November to 27th November 2020|
|Online Choice Filling||7th December 2020 to 8th December 2020|
|Release of the Merit List of the Registered Candidates||9th/10th December 2020|
|Downloading the Allotment Letter||10th to 14th December 2020|
|On Spot Admissions/Mop-Up Round|
|Online Registration||16th December 2020 (2 pm) to 18th December 2020|
|Release of Merit List||19th December 2020|
|Online Counselling Schedule Admissions||To be Updated Soon|
How to Apply for UP NEET Counselling?
Candidates whose names are on the UP MBBS/BDS Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling. The Counselling includes a few steps where the candidate has to provide college and course preferences. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training will conduct the counselling schedule and list. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college. Furthermore, the step by step guide to successfully register for the counselling process is provided below.
- This is the first stage of the counselling process. All you have to do is first visit the UP NEET Website- www.upneet.gov.in.
- Then on the “Candidate Services Option” click on the “Registration for the State Merit”
- In the registration process, you will have to enter all the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, NEET Marks, Educational Qualification, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc.
- After entering all the details, make the payment of the registration fees of Rs 2000/-.
- The mode of making the payment of the fees online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc. The registration fees are non-refundable.
- Once you are done with the UP MBBS Counselling Registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
Payment of the Security Fees
- After the successful registration process, you will have to pay a refundable security fee deposit.
- The security fees have to be paid via Demand Draft in favor of “Director General, Medical Education, and Training” payable at Lucknow.
- However, the security money is different for Private and Government Colleges. It is also different for Medical and Dental Colleges.
- You can check the UP MBBS/BDS Security Money details below –
|UP NEET Counselling for||Security Money Payable (in Rs)|
|Government Medical Colleges||Rs 30, 000|
|Government Dental Colleges||Rs 30, 000|
|Private and Government Medical Colleges||Rs 2, 00, 000|
|Government and Private Colleges||Rs 1, 00, 000|
- After you are done with the registration and depositing the security money, you will have to report the Nodal Center for the document verification process.
- Candidates have to report the center on the specific date and time. The verification process will take place in different slots (rank-wise).
- If a candidate fails to reach the nodal center, then the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
List of Documents Required at the time of Document Verification
- Residence Certificate
- NEET Result
- NEET Admit Card
- Counselling Letter of NEET 2020
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Passport)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and UP MBBS application form
Choice Filling and Locking
- Login using the credentials. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The list of all the colleges and choices will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the colleges as per your preferences. Make sure that you check all the details such as fee structure before hitting that button.
- Once the choice filling is done, make sure that you lock in the choices before the due date. However, you can modify your choices within that stipulated date.
- Thus, after the submission of the details, the DMET will go through all the details and release the UP NEET Seat Allotment List.
- Lastly, candidates who want to stick to the allotted college will have to report the college along with the documents and confirm the admission process.
- The list of the documents is mentioned below.
UP NEET MBBS/BDS Second Round Counselling
- If the seats are yet to be completely filled, then the whole process will repeat. DMET will release another registration window; candidates will have to fill their application and preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result will be released and on the basis of that candidates will have to confirm their admissions by physical reporting to the allotted college.
Seat Reservation in UP MBBS Seat Allotment
Although the seats are allotted solely on the basis of the NEET Score/Rank and UP MBBS Merit List, candidates with reservations and quotas will be left some seats with. The following table showcases the distribution of seats among categories.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Caste||27%|
Details Required to Check UP NEET Seat Allotment Result 2020
You need to enter the following details to check the Uttar Pradesh MBBS Seat Allotment Result–
- Select the respective course
- Roll Number
- NEET Application Number
- Captcha Code
NEET Qualifying Percentile/Cut-Off
|Category||Percentile Cutoff||Cutoff Scores (2020)||Cutoff Scores (2019)|
Download UP MBBS 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 Seat Allotment List
|UP NEET 2019 Merit List||UP NEET 2018 Rank List||DME UP MBBS 2017 Rank List||UP MBBS/BDS 2016 Merit List|
|Round I||Round I||–||GCRG Institute of Medical Science Merit List – Download Here|
|Not Available||Round II||–||Glocal Medical College NEET Merit List- Download Here|
|Mop-Up Round||Not Available||–|
Seat Matrix of Colleges for UP MBBS Counselling 2020
Candidates can check out the seat distribution of the Government and Private Medical and Dental Colleges.
Government Medical College/Institute/University
|King George Medical College||210|
|GSVM Medical College||159|
|SN Medical College||124|
|MLN Medical College||124|
|MLB Medical College||82|
|LLRM Medical College||124|
|BRD Medical College||82|
|Uttar Pradesh University Medical College||128|
|State Allopathic Medical College||85|
|State Medical College Kannauj||85|
|State Medical College Azamgarh||85|
|State Medical College Saharanpur||85|
|State Medical College Banda||85|
|RML Medical College||127|
|Private and Minority Medical Institutes|
|Subharti Medical College||100|
|SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
|Muzzafarnagar Medical College||150|
|Rohilkhand Medical College||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
|Rama Medical College Hospital and Research||100|
|Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
|Rama Medical College Ghaziabad||150|
|Rajshree Medical Research Institute||150|
|Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur||150|
|KD Medical College||150|
|TSM Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Era’s Lucknow Medical College||150|
|Career Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
|MSY Medical College||150|
Government Dental College/Institute/University
|Faculty of Dental Science, FGMU||51|
|Private and Minority Dental Institutes|
|Rama Dental College||100|
|Subharti Dental College||100|
|Saraswathy Dental College||100|
|Kothiwal Dental College||100|
|BBD College of Dental Science||100|
|Institute of Dental Studies and Technology||100|
|ITS Centre of Dental Studies||100|
|KD Dental College||100|
|Institute of Dental Sciences||100|
|Chandra Medical College||100|
|Dental College Azamgarh||100|
|Kalka Dental College||100|
|School of Dental Sciences||100|
|Career Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
|Theerthankar Institute of Medical Sciences||100|
UP MBBS/ BDS 2020 Result
The merit list will be prepared for declaring the names of the students eligible for counselling. Only the merit students will be eligible for admission in the institutes of UP State through NEET. Further, the UP MBBS Rank List 2020 will be published on the official website. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, the students will face no difficulty while downloading it. Candidates will be called for counselling as per this merit list only. It will be published soon after the authorities will receive all the applications.