JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020: It will be released by the exam conducting body. In addition, authorities will release the admit card of students who will submit the application form successfully. Note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. Moreover, JIPMER 2020 Official Dates will be available online on the official website. Candidates whose online form has been accepted will be eligible to download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020. Candidates’ can download the Admit Card by submitting their Registration ID and Password. Read the complete article to know more about the Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2020 is a mandatory document that needs to be carried at the exam centre. The admit card contains the personal details of the applicant, exam details such as date and timing of the exam, venue of the exam. The JIPMER Nursing Admit Card will be available on the website – www.jipmer.edu.in. The students should keep the admit card safe even after the exam. As you may require it during the further admission processes. Further, candidates who want to apply for this academic course can check the tentative dates provided below.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The Release of the Application Form||– April 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– May 2020 –|
|Release Date of the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Exam Date of JIPMER 2020 Nursing||– June 2020 –|
How to Download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020?
The authorities may not send the admit card through post or any other medium. Thus, applicants have to download it from the website. An admit card acts as an entry pass. As it consists of all the basic information regarding the candidates. Further, invigilators will check the admit cards and will then allow candidates to enter the exam hall. The step by step process to download the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card link
- You will be now redirected to a new page
- Enter your Registration ID and Password which you obtained at the time of filling the application form.
- Click on the Submit Button
- The Admit Card will be available on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
List Of Details Printed on the JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2020
The following details will be printed on the admit card. All the basic information of the candidate will be present on it. Moreover, exam date, time and venue details will be present on it as well. Moreover, candidates should carry ID proof along with the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of the Applicant
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Reporting Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Center
- Contact Number of the Applicant
- E-mail id of the Candidate
- List of Instructions of the Candidate
Sample of JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket
Check – AIIMS MBBS Result 2020
What to do if there is any discrepancy in the JIPMER 2020 Nursing Admit Card?
The details in Admit Card will contain only that information, which the applicant has given at the time of filling the application form. Therefore, you need to provide the correct information. No changing of details are allowed once submitted.
List of the Documents to be Carried along with Admit Card
Well, the applicants have to carry few documents along with the Admit Card of JIPMER. You need to carry the following documents to the examination hall
- Valid Proof of Identity Card such as Aadhaar/ Passport/Driving License/ E-Aadhaar Card with a valid signature.
- Printed Copy of Admit Card
- Candidates who have passed or who are appearing the Class 12th Exam from the following states- Assam, Meghalaya, and Jammu and Kashmir, have to carry the following documents- Bank Passbook with the Photograph, Voter ID, Driving License, Any other valid Government ID Proof with Photograph.
What Not To Carry to the JIPMER 2020 Exam Center?
The Candidates must not carry the following items to the examination center. Candidates who carry these items will not be eligible to appear for the exam.
- Any Paper/Document other than the Admit Card and Identity Proof
- Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phone, Calculators, Pagers, Bluetooth, Pendrive, etc.
- Food Items such as Coldrink, Tea, Chocolates, Snacks, etc.
Examination Centers of JIPMER Nursing 2020
The Choice of the Examination Center will be available at the time of filling the application form. The details of the JIPMER 2020 Nursing Exam Center will be available in the hall ticket. The list of the Exam Centers are-
- New Delhi
The Applicants will be offered a test center within 20 to 25 km distance from the main city. Hence, it is advisable to visit the allotted test center a day before the examination. Furthermore, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ record. However, if any changes would be made, then we will update those out here.
List of the Instructions Printed on JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
At the bottom page of the Admit Card, there is a list of the instructions that you need to follow for appearing the Admit Card. The list of the documents are as follows-
- Report the Examination Center 2 Hours before the Exam Time to experience a hassle-free checking.
- Since the applicants will be allotted exam centre within the distance of 20 to 25 Kilometers. Therefore, it is advisable to visit the exam center a day before the exam.
- The Biometric Fingerprint and Image Capture will take place on the exam day itself.
- Do not forget to sign the attendance sheet and affix the left-hand finger impression at the given place.
Importance of JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2020
The JIPMER 2020 B.Sc Admit Card is a very important document. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate, as it contains all the details of the exam and applicant. The Jawahar Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research is responsible for releasing the Admit Card. It is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The Hall ticket will be available two weeks before the date of the exam. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the Institute.
Highlights of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- The JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2020 will be available in June 2020, just two weeks before the exam.
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate and Medical Education Research is responsible for conducting the JIPMER Nursing Exam 2020.
- The mode of releasing the Admit Card is online.
- To download the Hall Ticket, the applicant has to submit their Registration ID and Password.