JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 is now available. The Admit Card was released on 10th June 2019. The Application Form was available from 18th April to 24th May 2019. The Exams will take place on 22nd June 2019. The Official Dates will be available online on the official website. The Admit Card is available online on the official website. Candidates whose online form has been accepted will be eligible to download the Admit Card of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing. You can download the Admit Card by submitting your Registration ID and Password. Read the complete article to know more about the Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 Dates
The Authority has not announced any dates yet. However, the exam dates are available on the website. Candidates who have applied for this academic course can check the tentative dates provided below.
|The Release of the Application Form||18th April 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||24th May 2019|
|Release Date of the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2019||10th June 2019 (released)|
|Exam Date of JIPMER 2019 Nursing||22nd June 2019|
JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2019
The JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2019 is now available online on the official website of JIPMER. The Online Exam will take place on 22nd June 2019. The JIPMER Nursing Hall Ticket can be downloaded by entering your Registration/User ID and Password. The Admit Card is a mandatory document that needs to be carried at the exam. The Admit Card of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 contains the personal details of the applicant, exam details such as date and timing of the exam, venue of the exam. The JIPMER Nursing Admit Card will be available on the website – www.jipmer.edu.in
Check- AIIMS MBBS Result 2019
How to Download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019?
The step by step process to download the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card link
- You will be now redirected to a new page
- Enter your Registration ID and Password which you obtained at the time of filling the application form.
- Click on the Submit Button
- The Admit card will be available on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
Download JIPMER Nursing Hall Ticket 2019
List Of Details Printed on the JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2019
The details that are printed on JIPMER 2019 Admit Card are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of the Applicant
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Reporting Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Center
- Contact Number of the Applicant
- E-mail id of the Candidate
- List of Instructions of the Candidate
Sample of JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2019
What to do if there is any discrepancy in the JIPMER 2019 Nursing Admit Card?
The details in Admit Card will contain only that information, which the applicant has given at the time of filling the application form. Therefore, you need to provide the correct information. No changing of details are allowed once submitted.
List of the Documents to be Carried along with Admit Card
Well, the applicants have to carry few documents along with the Admit Card of JIPMER. You need to carry the following documents to the examination hall
- Valid Proof of Identity Card such as Aadhaar/ Passport/Driving License/ E-Aadhaar Card with a valid signature.
- Printed Copy of JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2019
- Candidates who have passed or who are appearing the Class 12th Exam from the following states- Assam, Meghalaya, and Jammu and Kashmir, have to carry the following documents- Bank Passbook with the Photograph, Voter ID, Driving License, Any other valid Government ID Proof with Photograph.
What Not To Carry to the JIPMER 2019 Exam Center?
The Candidates must not carry the following items to the examination center. Candidates who carry these items will not be eligible to appear the exam.
- Any Paper/Document other than the Admit Card and Identity Proof
- Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phone, Calculators, Pagers, Bluetooth, Pendrive etc.
- Food Items such as Coldrink, Tea, Chocolates, Snacks etc.
Examination Centers of JIPMER Nursing 2019
The Choice of the Examination Center will be available at the time of filling the application form. The details of the JIPMER 2019 Nursing Exam Center will be available on the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket. The list of the Exam Centers are-
- New Delhi
The Applicants will be offered test center within 20 to 25 km distance from the main city. Hence, it is advisable to visit the allotted test center a day before the examination.
List of the Instructions Printed on JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
At the bottom page of the Admit Card, there is a list of the instructions that you need to follow for appearing the Admit Card. The list of the documents are as follows-
- Report the Examination Center 2 Hours before the Exam Time to experience a hassle-free checking.
- Since the applicants will be allotted exam center within the distance of 20 to 25 Kilometers. Therefore, it is advisable to visit the exam center a day before the exam.
- The Biometric Fingerprint and Image Capture will take place on the exam day itself.
- Do not forget to sign the attendance sheet and affix the left-hand finger impression at the given place.
Importance of JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2019
The JIPMER 2019 B.Sc Admit Card is a very important document. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate, as it contains all the details of the exam and applicant. The Jawahar Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research is responsible for releasing the Admit Card. It is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The Hall ticket will be available two weeks before the date of the exam. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the Institute. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2019.
Highlights of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- The JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2019 will be available in June 2019, just two weeks before the exam.
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate and Medical Education Research is responsible for conducting the JIPMER Nursing Exam 2019.
- The mode of releasing the Admit Card is online.
- To download the Hall Ticket, the applicant has to submit their Registration ID and Password.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2019.
If you have any queries regarding the Admit card of JIPMER B.Sc 2019, you can ask your query on the comment section below.