JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) issues the hall ticket. It contains information about the exam date, time, venue, and the candidate. In addition, it is basically an entry pass for candidates appearing for the JIPMER Nursing 2021 Exam. Hence, no student is allowed to sit for the exam without it. JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021 is released via online mode. Thus, the students have to visit the JIPMER Official Website to download it. Candidates can download the Admit Card by submitting their Registration ID and Password. Read the complete article to know more about the Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2021 is a mandatory document that needs to be carried at the exam centre. The JIPMER Nursing Admit Card will be available on the JIPMER Nursing website (www.jipmer.edu.in). The students should keep the admit card safe even after the exam. Candidates who clear the exam are eligible for admission to B.Sc / M.Sc / Post Basic Nursing Diploma Courses. Further, candidates who want to apply for this academic course can check the event dates provided below.
|Release Date of the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket||2nd Week of June 2021|
|Exam Date of JIPMER Nursing||4th Week of June 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of June 2021|
Highlights of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- The JIPMER authority releases the hall ticket in June 2021, just two weeks before the exam.
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate and Medical Education Research is responsible for conducting the JIPMER Nursing Exam 2021.
- The mode of releasing the Admit Card is online.
- To download the Hall Ticket, the applicant has to submit their Registration ID and Password.
How to Download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021?
The authorities may not send the admit card through post or any other medium. Thus, applicants have to download it from the website. An admit card acts as an entry pass. It consists of all the basic information regarding the candidates. Further, invigilators check the admit cards and will then allow candidates to enter the exam hall. The step by step process to download the JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the Homepage Section, click on the Admit Card link
- Then, enter your Registration ID and Password which you obtained at the time of filling the application form.
- Click on the Submit Button
- The Admit Card then appears on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
Note that you must check for discrepancies before downloading it. There shall not be any discrepancy in the hall ticket on the exam day.
List Of Details Printed on the JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2021
The invigilators verify that the registered student has appeared for the exam by checking the admit card. Hence, the details that are mentioned on the hall ticket are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of the Applicant
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Reporting Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Contact Number of the Applicant
- E-mail id of the Candidate
- List of Instructions of the Candidate.
Sample of JIPMER B.Sc Hall Ticket
Check – AIIMS MBBS Result 2021
What to do if there is any discrepancy in the JIPMER 2021 Nursing Admit Card?
The details in Admit Card contains only that information, which the applicant has given at the time of filling the application form. No changing of details is allowed after the issuance of the admit card. However, in case there is any discrepancy then that shall be reported immediately. Candidates shall contact the authorities. In addition, you must ensure that there is no discrepancy on the exam day. Furthermore, the contact details are provided below to report any discrepancies.
List of the Documents to be Carried along with Admit Card
Well, the applicants have to carry few documents along with the Admit Card of JIPMER BSc Nursing. These are also required for the verification. Candidates must carry the following documents to the examination hall.
- Valid Proof of Identity Card such as Aadhaar / Passport / Driving License / E-Aadhaar Card with a valid signature.
- Printed Copy of Admit Card
- Candidates who have passed or who are appearing the Class 12th Exam from the following states- Assam, Meghalaya, and Jammu and Kashmir, have to carry the following documents- Bank Passbook with the Photograph, Voter ID, Driving License, Any other valid Government ID Proof with Photograph.
What Not To Carry to the JIPMER 2021 Exam Center?
The Candidates must not carry the following items to the examination center. The invigilators do not allow these items inside the exam hall. If any of the students will be carrying prohibited items, then they cannot sit for the examination. Moreover, the things candidates shall not carry along to the exam centre are as follows:
- Any Paper/ Document other than the Admit Card and Identity Proof
- Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phone, Calculators, Pagers, Bluetooth, Pendrive, etc.
- Food Items such as Coldrink, Tea, Chocolates, Snacks, etc.
Examination Centers of JIPMER Nursing 2021
The Choice of the Examination Center is provided at the time of filling the application form. The details of the JIPMER 2021 Nursing Exam Center are mentioned in the hall ticket. In addition, the cities, in which the exam centres are set-up are as follows:
- New Delhi
Further, the Applicants are offered a test center within 20 to 25 km distance from the main city. Hence, it is advisable to visit the allotted test center a day before the examination. Furthermore, note that the provided information is as per the last years’ record. However, if any changes would be made, then we will update those out here.
List of the Instructions Printed on JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
At the bottom page of the Admit Card, there is a list of the instructions that you need to follow for appearing for the examination. The list of the documents are as follows-
- Report the Examination Center 2 Hours before the Exam Time to experience a hassle-free checking.
- The authorities allot the exam centre within a distance of 20 to 25 Kilometers. Therefore, it is advisable to visit the exam center a day before the exam.
- The Biometric Fingerprint and Image Capture is done on the exam day itself.
- Do not forget to sign the attendance sheet and affix the left-hand finger impression at the given place.
Importance of JIPMER Nursing Admit Card 2021
The JIPMER 2021 B.Sc Admit Card is a very important document. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate, as it contains all the details of the exam and applicant. The Jawahar Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research is responsible for releasing the Admit Card. It is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The Hall ticket is released two weeks before the date of the exam. Moreover, it is also required after the examination. Hence, it must be kept safe after the exam for future references.