Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board is responsible for conducting the counselling rounds. However, the mode of counseling is offline. The counselling will take place on the basis of the JCE NEET Merit List. But, to have your names on the Jharkhand NEET Merit List, candidates have to qualify for NEET 2020. The counselling will further take place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020 – Dates, Procedure, Colleges, Cut-Off marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020
The rounds of counselling begin soon after the release of the merit list. Candidates will have to register themselves for participating in the Counselling session. The official dates of the counselling round have not yet released. However, you can check the tentative dates of the counselling schedule. In addition, the students who will not participate in this admission round will not be eligible for admission.
|Starting Date of Fresh Application Form||30th October 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||05th November 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||10th November 2020|
|Final Merit List||14th November 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting the Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting College||– To be Announced –|
Further Rounds of Counselling will be informed here. The Counselling Schedule was on the basis of Rank. Hence, on the basis of the revised merit list schedule, the counselling will take place.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Procedure
Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the Merit List will be able to participate in the Jharkhand MBBS and BDS Counselling. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, the candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the Jharkhand MBBS Admissions. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Register and Login
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of JCECEB Jharkhand- jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Check the Merit List
- After the submission of the Application, the Merit List is released by the JCECEB.
- This Merit List will then be the basis of Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
Counselling Fee Payment
The Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Fees for General Category/ BC-I/BC-II is Rs 500/-. Whereas, the counselling fee for ST/SC Women Candidates is Rs 300/-
Seat Allotment- List of Documents Required
- Candidates have to download the Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower-ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Fee transaction slip and Jharkhand MBBS Application form.
Step 5: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Seat Reservation in Jharkhand MBBS Admission
The seat matrix indicates the no. of seats available for admission. In addition, the seat matrix is provided category-wise. Thus, the no. of seats reserved for each category of students is mentioned below. Note that only the students belonging to those categories can apply to them. Further, on the basis of merit, only these category students will be able to claim the seats.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Class I (Non-Creamy Layer)||8%|
|Other Backward Class II (Non-Creamy Layer)||6%|
|JECECB Seat Matrix 2019||Download Here|
Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2020
Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Rank List will contain the names of students who have qualified the NEET Exam and belongs to the state of Jharkhand. Candidates will be ranked in order of merit in this list as per their NEET Score. This list is prepared in such a way so that the further admission processes can be carried out with ease. Moreover, the merit list will be available in online mode only. Hence, the students need to visit the official website to check it out. Further, only the merit list students will be eligible for the round of counselling.
Participating Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Colleges and Respective Seat Intake
|S. No.||College Name||Seat Intake|
Colleges offering Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Admission
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi (Medical)||150|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur (Medical)||100|
|3||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad (Medical)||50|
|4||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal (Dental)||100|
|5||Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur (Dental)||100|
|6||Hazaribagh College of Dental Science and Hospital (Dental)||100|
|Total Number of Seats||600 Seats|
Hence, these are the complete details of the Jharkhand MBBS Counselling. If you have any queries regarding the Admission or the Counselling Process, then comment on the section below.