Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021 choice filling started. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board conducts the counselling rounds. However, the mode of counseling is offline. Hence, participants have to appear in person for this admission round. The counselling takes place on the basis of the JCE NEET Merit List. But, to have your names on the Jharkhand NEET Merit List, candidates have to qualify for NEET 2021. The counselling further takes place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021 – Dates, Procedure, Colleges, Cut-Off marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021
After the merit list release, eligible students have to complete the Counselling Registration. Wherein, candidates have to provide their preference in course and college. During the seat allotment, the authority allots seats as per the filled-in choices only. Furthermore, merit list students should be well-versed with the JCECE NEET Counselling 2021 schedule.
|Merit List||2nd February 2024|
|Starting of online registration & choice filling||4th February 2024|
|Last date for online registration & choice filling||9th February 2024|
|Downloading of allotment letter||13th to 19th February 2024|
|Document verification & admission process||14th to 19th February 2024|
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Procedure
Candidates whose names are mentioned in the Merit List can participate in the Jharkhand MBBS and BDS Counselling. To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, the candidate’s NEET Score/ Rank is a huge deciding factor for the Jharkhand MBBS Admissions. Eligible candidates then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates shall have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Register and Login
- Candidates have to get registered from the official website of JCECEB Jharkhand- jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Registration involves filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images are provided in later sections.
Check the Merit List
- After the submission of the Application, the Merit List is released by the JCECEB.
- This Merit List is the basis of Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking can be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- During this stage of counseling, candidates can choose as many colleges as they want.
Counselling Fee Payment
- The Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Fees for General Category/ BC-I/ BC-II is Rs 500/-.
- Whereas, the counselling fee for ST/ SC Women Candidates is Rs 300/-
Seat Allotment- List of Documents Required
- Candidates have to download the Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- The seat allotment is done on the basis of their NEET Score/ Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates are preferred over the lower-ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET Result Copy
- NEET Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Admission
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Jharkhand MBBS 2021 Fee transaction slip and Jharkhand MBBS Application form.
Step 5: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Seat Reservation in Jharkhand MBBS Admission
The seat matrix indicates the no. of seats available for admission. In addition, the seat matrix is provided category-wise. Thus, the no. of seats reserved for each category of students is mentioned below. Note that only the students belonging to those categories can apply to them. Further, on the basis of merit, only these category students are able to claim the seats.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Class I (Non-Creamy Layer)||8%|
|Other Backward Class II (Non-Creamy Layer)||6%|
|JECECB Seat Matrix||Download Here|
Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021
Jharkhand MBBS 2021 Rank List contain the names of students who have qualified for the NEET Exam and belongs to the state of Jharkhand. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list as per their NEET Score. This list is prepared in such a way so that the further admission processes can be carried out with ease. Moreover, the merit list shall be available in online mode only. Hence, the students need to visit the official website to check it out. Further, only the merit list students are eligible to participate in counselling.
Participating Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Colleges and Respective Seat Intake
|S. No.||College Name||Seat Intake|
Colleges offering Jharkhand MBBS/ BDS Admission
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi (Medical)||150|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur (Medical)||100|
|3||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad (Medical)||50|
|4||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal (Dental)||100|
|5||Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur (Dental)||100|
|6||Hazaribagh College of Dental Science and Hospital (Dental)||100|
|Total Number of Seats||600 Seats|
Hence, these are the complete details of the Jharkhand MBBS Counselling. If you have any queries regarding the Admission or the Counselling Process, then comment on the section below.