Punjab MBBS Merit List & Counselling Schedule 2018: Punjab MBBS 2018 Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule Released. Link to download the official notice is provided below. Punjab MBBS Counselling Round 2 Counselling schedule & seat matrix has been released. The admissions to Punjab private and government medical colleges to the undergraduate course of MBBS will be granted through NEET which is a national level examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Punjab MBBS Merit List 2018 for various categories released. Link to download the PDF is provided below. All candidates who wish to take admission in the 8 Punjab Medical institutes under the 85% state quota seats will first have to take NEET 2018 and apply for the admission procedure. After the application procedure is over, the merit list will be released and eligible candidates will be called for counselling. To know more read further.
After the application form has been submitted, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot will release the merit list of the admission procedure. The merit list will contain the names of all the candidates who are eligible for admissions to the 8 medical colleges. The merit list will be released separately for all the categories and will be based on the performance of the candidate in NEET 2018. Merit list will be released in the online mode only. However, it does not guarantee that all the candidates listed under it will be allotted seats. Only those who have completed the counselling procedure will be given admissions. Punjab MBBS 2018 Merit List will carry candidate’s Application number, NEET Roll Number, Name, Father’s name, NEET Rank, NEET Marks, and Percentile.
Punjab MBBS Latest Updates 2018
- To apply online for Punjab MBBS Mop- Up Round 2018 – Click Here
- Advertisement for MBBS Mop – Up Round 2018 – Click Here
- Tentative Vacancy position of MBBS 2018 – Click Here
- Important Notice regarding MOP-Up round of counselling for MBBS/BDS Admissions-2018 – Click Here
- Tentative Seat Distribution of MBBS/BDS seats for 2nd Physical Counselling – Click Here
- Process of 2nd Physical Counselling – Click Here
- Provisional Merit List of the candidates under NRI Category for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses under NEET UG 2018 – Click Here to download the PDF
- MBBS/ BDS 2nd Physical Counselling Schedule – Click Here
The official authority has released the Punjab MBBS Merit List 2018 for various categories. Link to download the Merit List for MBBS 2018 Programme is provided below.
- Checking/Verification of original certificate/documents for admission to MBBS/BDS courses,session 2018.
- Provisional Allotment list of MBBS/BDS Candidates during 1st round of online counsellng-2018.
- Click here to download allotment letter of MBBS/BDS 1st round of online counselling.
- Provisional Merit list of General Candidates
- Provisional Merit list of SC Candidates
- Provisional Merit list of BC Candidates
List of Candidates invited for Document Verification
Punjab MBBS 2018 Counselling
The counselling will be held for the 85% state quota seats by BFUHS. The first round of counselling will be held in the 3rd week of July. Candidates will be called for counselling based on the merit list. In the counselling procedure, the candidates will be asked to fill in the college according to their preference. The seats will be allotted to the candidate basis his/her rank, the choices filled by the candidate and the availability of the seats.
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in the sets of two for verification:
- NEET Admit Card and Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Eligible candidates who have been listed on the merit list have to be physically present for the admission. After the above-mentioned documents have been verified, the principal of the respective college will issue a fee receipt and the candidate will be required to pay the tuition fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce/HDFC Bank.
If the candidate wishes to change the allotted college, he/she has to participate in the next round of counselling that will be conducted in August 2018.