Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2020: The provisional Round-1 State Merit List has been released, check out the rank list below. The Hemawati Nadan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University (HNBUMU) is the main conducting body. The Merit List will release for each round of counseling separately. Candidates whose name is on Uttarakhand NEET MBBS Merit List 2020 will be eligible for the counseling. However, the University releases the rank list for 85% of State Quota Seats. Candidates can check their qualifying status in the rank list for admission in Uttarakhand HNBUMU NEET Admission. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of the Uttarakhand NEET Rank List, its dates, cutoff, and college list. Therefore, go through the article carefully. Candidates also must note that only those candidates will have their names on the merit list who have successfully submitted the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Uttarakhand MBBS/ BDS 2020 Rank List has been released in pdf format. It is the provisional state merit list for round-1. Only merit list students are eligible for further admission rounds. – Check UK Round-1 MBBS State Merit List
Highlights of the UK NEET Merit List 2020
- The Merit List of Uttarakhand MBBS will release online. Candidates who have filled and submitted the form are expected to have their names on the merit list.
- Also, it is compulsory to qualify NEET 2020 Exam.
- Make sure that you take the printout of the merit list for future reference.
Important Dates of the MBBS Merit List 2020
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU NEET has released any official dates for the admission process yet. However, candidates can check the tentative dates below to have an idea regarding the admission and merit list schedule.
|The Release of State Merit List for Round-I||12th November 2020|
|The Release of State Merit List for Round-II||– To be Announced –|
|The Release of State Merit List for Round-III||– To be Announced –|
Download UK NEET Merit List 2020/2019/2018
|Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List Rounds||UK NEET 2020||HNBUMU Uttarakhand 2019||UK NEET 2018|
|Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List- Round I||Provisional State Merit List||Download Here|
|UK MBBS Merit List Round II||–||Download Round II Merit List|
|Mop-Up Round||–||UK MBBS/BDS Mop-Up Round Merit List|
Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS Merit List pdf
The Merit List 2020 will be available for each round separately. The HNBUMU NEET MBBS Merit List will contain the name of the candidates who have been selected for the further selection procedure which is the counselling process. The Merit List will release for the 85% State Quota Seats. A separate link will be available to check the Merit List and the list will be available in pdf format. Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List pdf will comprise the name of the candidate who has completed the online registration process successfully.
Uttarakhand HNBUMU MBBS Merit List will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order, on the basis of NEET 2020 Scores. The candidate who scores the highest number of marks with a domicile recognition will carry the first rank in the list. A separate list will also be released which will contain the name of the candidates who did not qualify. Uttarakhand NEET Rank List is purely based on the NEET Exam performance, and the selected candidates will be eligible for the counselling process.
How to Check Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2020?
As mentioned above, the merit list will be available online only. Thus, the step by step process to check the HNBUMU MBBS/BDS Rank List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HNBU – www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Click on Candidate Login
- Enter your Username/NEET Roll Number, Password, Captcha Code and submit
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen
- Search your Name by pressing Ctrl+F and type your name
- Download and Take the printout of the Merit List.
List of details printed on Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List
Candidates can check the following details on the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Merit List-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- NEET Roll Number
- UK State Rank
- UK Domicile Status
- NEET All India Rank
- NEET State Merit Rank
- Class 10th and Class 12th Marks/Percentage
- Sub Category
- Ward of Kashmiri Migrants
- College Course opted (MBBS/BDS)
Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List – Eligibility Criteria
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian
- Candidates must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020 and must not be more than 25 years of age as on 7th May 2020.
- The Candidates who are applying must be a resident/domicile of Uttarakhand must have passed 10th and 12th standards in a recognized college/institute in Uttarakhand.
- Applicants who are not a resident/domicile of Uttarakhand but have passed 10th and 12th standard in a recognized college/institute in Uttarakhand.
- The Applicants who are a permanent domicile of Uttarakhand but have passed 10th and 12th Standard from a different college board are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English.
- The Applicants must have passed with minimum aggregate percentage marks 50% for General Category and 45% for PWD General Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
Minimum NEET Qualifying Marks for UK MBBS Admission
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50%||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40%||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45%||107 Marks|
Candidates must obtain the minimum required percentile in order to be eligible for Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2020.
So, if your name is included in the Merit List then you are eligible for the counselling process. The Counselling Round will take place rank-wise. However, the merit will release in the month of June 2020. If you have any queries regarding the merit list or the admission process, then do comment on the section below.