Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 is conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The Second Round Counselling has been started. The Final Seat Matrix will be available on 24th July 2019. However, the Official Notification will be announced soon. Hence, to participate in the Uttarakhand HNB Counselling, candidates have to qualify NEET UG 2019 with minimum required marks. Through Uttarakhand HNB MBBS Counselling 2019, candidates will get colleges and seat as per their choice and preferences they have submitted while filling the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 will be conducted for 548 Medical Colleges and 200 Dental Colleges. This counselling process will take place on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. Thus, In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 Counselling.
Important Dates of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University has not announced any dates. However, candidates can check the unofficial tentative dates below. The Admission Process will start after the declaration of NEET 2019 Results. Hence, on the basis of the NEET Result, the Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling will take place. Hence, check the dates that are given below-
|First Online Choice Filling (First Round of Counselling)||28th June 2019|
|Last Date for Choice Locking||30th June 2019|
|Declaration of Result (Merit List)||1st July 2019|
|Last Date for Reporting the College||1st July to 3rd July 2019|
|Publication of Result||5th July 2019|
|Online Registration and Payment of fees of fresh candidates||16th to 22nd July 2019|
|Re-Registration by already registered candidates opting for up-gradation. These candidates don’t have to pay any registration fees but will be able to upload new data and documents.|
|Display of Final Seat Matrix|
(will include newly withdrawn/surrendered seats by admitted candidates of Round I) & Publication of Final State Merit List – Round II
|24th July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Choice Locking for both Newly Registered and Already Registered Candidates||24th and 25th July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||26th July 2019|
|Starting Date of the Fresh Registration||1st Week of August 2019|
|Display of the Merit List of the candidates||August 2019|
|Reporting in Person in Document Verification||August 2019|
Candidates must visit the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
College Level Seat Allotment (for MBBS Only)
|Details of Vacant Seats||Will be available soon|
|Forwarding the list of the students to colleges||–|
|Last Date for Admission||–|
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019
The Counselling Round of MBBS and BDS will be conducted online. The Link for Counselling will be available online on the official website of HNBUMU. The Counselling Round will be available in two rounds along with a Mop-Up Round. The Counselling Round starts from June 2019.
How to Apply For Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019?
To participate in Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019, candidates have to keep their NEET Roll Number, NEET Application Number, and a Valid Mobile Number handy. The Step by Step Procedure for the Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HNBUMU.
- Click On Counselling Link of Uttarakhand MBBS 2019
- In the Candidate Login, log in using login Credentials.
- Click on “NEET 2019 Uttarakhand Centralized Counselling” under Apply Online.
- You will receive a registration code on your number. This is your default password.
- Enter the Captcha Code to access the Choice Filling Option.
- Upload Self-Attested Copies of the Documents.
- You can select as many choices you want in the order of preference.
- Candidates must lock in their choices wisely. Once you lock the choices, you cannot modify it later.
- Keep a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019- Round I
- Candidates have to register themselves online including the payment of the Counselling fees. This will be your security fees as well as Registration Fees. Candidates have to fill in their choices and preferences. By filling this application form, candidates will be eligible for First Round of Counselling Procedure.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
- A College Allotment Letter will be available online with necessary instructions in the University Website.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the allotment letter. The Allotment Letter has to be provided by the candidate at the time of Admission.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to report the allotted college before the last date.
- For Round I, there is a Free Exit and Free Entry. Candidates can resign from their allotted college in the First Round. If he/she is not satisfied with the allotted seat, the with the allotted seat then the candidate still can participate in Round II.
- Candidates who have been allotted in Round I but are not willing to join can also participate in Round II.
- Free Exit for Round I means that if a candidate has been allotted a seat in First Round and even if the candidate does not report/join the allotted college will not be penalized and be eligible for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who have taken admission against the allotted seats will be permitted for course/college/quota-up gradation up to second round Counselling.
- The Registered Candidate who does not get an allotment in any college can participate in the next round.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 – Round II
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 NEET MBBS Counselling has been started of Round II. So, Group of candidates is eligible for Uttarakhand MBBS Round II Counselling are as follows-
- The Applicants who did not get any seat allotment in the first round
- The Candidates who have been allotted institute during the first round of allotment and wants to participate for second round up-gradation.
- Applicants who have been allotted but did not join.
- Candidates who are registering for the first time.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 – Mop-Up Round
- If there are any seats left vacant in the admission process, then a Mop-Up Round will take place.
- The Mop-Up Round can be participated by the applicants who are registering for the first time, have not registered but have been allotted in Round I and II.
- Candidates have to pay a registration amount of Rs 1000/-. Candidates have to make the payment online.
- The Registered Candidate has to report personally along with the required documents as per the schedule.
- If the candidate is allotted any seat then he/she has to secure the admission on the spot for the college center by depositing the full admission tuition fees and relevant documents.
Documents Required at the time of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019
The List of the Documents that the candidate has to bring at the time of the Counselling are as follows-
- NEET Score Card/ Rank Card 2019
- Certificate of Sub-category (if applicable). For Domicile/ Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand.
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- Class 10th and Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th and Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/ PAN Card etc.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)- For Domicile/ Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand only.
- PH Category Certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health and Family Welfare, Uttarakhand
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand Only)
- Other Supporting Documents (if applicable)
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 will take place from June 2019 onwards. The Counselling Process will start after the declaration of NEET 2019 Result. Based on the NEET Score and State Merit List, candidates will be called out for Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019.