Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 is conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). Counselling will be conducted online in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. To participate in Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019, candidates have to qualify NEET UG 2019 with minimum required marks. The Counselling Round of Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 will be conducted online. Through Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019, candidates will be allotted college and seat as per their choice and preferences submitted while filling the application form. The Counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 will be conducted for 548 Medical Colleges and 200 Dental Colleges. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 Counselling.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019
|First Online Choice Filling (First Round of Counselling)||June 2019|
|Last Date for Choice Locking||July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
|Last Date for Reporting the College||July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Choice Locking||August 2019|
|Declaration of Result||August 2019|
|Last Date to Report College||August 2019|
|Manual Seat Allotment||To be Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Completing Admission Formalities||To be Updated Soon|
The Official Dates have not been released by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The Dates that have been mentioned above are tentative, we will soon update complete details.
College Level Seat Allotment (for MBBS Only)
|Details of Vacant Seats||To be Updated Soon|
|Forwarding the list of the students to colleges||To be Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Admission||To be Updated Soon|
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019
The Counselling Round of MBBS and BDS will be conducted online. The Link for Counselling will be available online on the official website of HNBUMU. The Counselling Round will be available in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. The Counselling Round starts from June 2019.
How to Apply For Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019?
To participate in Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019, candidates have to keep their NEET Roll Number, NEET Application Number, and a Valid Mobile Number handy. The Step by Step Procedure for Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HNBUMU.
- Click On Counselling Link of Uttarakhand MBBS 2019
- In the Candidate Login, log in using login Credentials.
- Click on “NEET 2019 Uttarakhand Centralized Counselling” under Apply Online.
- A Verification Code will be sent to your registered mobile number. This is your default password.
- Enter the Captcha Code to access the Choice Filling Option.
- Upload Self-Attested Copies of the Documents.
- You can select as many choices you want in the order of preference.
- Candidates should not lock any of their choices they are not interested. Once the choice are locked, they cannot be modified.
- Keep a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 Round I
- Candidates have to register themselves online including the payment of the Counselling fees. This will be your security fees as well as Registration Fees. Candidates have to fill in their choices and preferences. By filling this application form, candidates will be eligible for First Round of Counselling Procedure.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
- A College Allotment Letter will be available online with necessary instructions in the University Website.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the allotment letter. The Allotment Letter has to be provided by the candidate at the time of Admission. No extension of the last date will be accepted.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to report the allotted college before the last date.
- For Round I, there is a Free Exit and Free Entry. Candidates can resign from their allotted college in the First Round. If he/she is not satisfied with the allotted seat, the with the allotted seat then the candidate still can participate in Round II.
- Candidates who have been allotted in Round I but are not willing to join can also participate in Round II.
- Free Exit for Round I means that if a candidate has been allotted a seat in First Round and even if the candidate does not report/join the allotted college will not be penalized and be eligible for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who have taken admission against the allotted seats will be permitted for course/college/quota-up gradation up to second round Counselling.
- The Registered Candidate who does not get an allotment in any college can participate in the next round.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 – Round II
Group of candidates is eligible for Uttarakhand MBBS Round II Counselling are as follows-
- Candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the first round
- Candidates who have been allotted institute during the first round of allotment and wants to participate for second round up-gradation.
- Candidates who have been allotted but did not join.
- Candidates who are registering for the first time.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 – Mop-Up Round
- If there are any seats left vacant in the admission process, then the Mop-Up Round is conducted.
- The Mop-Up Round can be participated by the applicants who are registering for the first time, have not registered but have been allotted in Round I and II.
- A Registration Fee of Rs 1000/- is charged. Candidates have to make the payment online.
- The Registered Candidate has to report personally along with the required documents as per the schedule.
- If the candidate is allotted any seat then he/she has to secure the admission on the spot for the college center by depositing the full admission tuition fees and relevant documents.
Documents Required at the time of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019
Following are the documents that are required at the time of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019-
- NEET Score Card/ Rank Card 2019
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- Class 10th and Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th and Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/ PAN Card etc.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)- For Domicile/ Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand only.
- Certificate of Sub-category (if applicable). For Domicile/ Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand.
- PH Category Certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health and Family Welfare, Uttarakhand
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand Only)
- Other Supporting Documents (if applicable)
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019 will be conducted from June 2019 onwards. The Counselling Process will start after the declaration of NEET 2019 Result. Based on the NEET Score and State Merit List, candidates will be called out for Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2019.