UP MBBS Merit List 2019: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow will be in charge of preparing and releasing the UP MBBS Merit List 2019. DMET Lucknow will release the UP MBBS 2019 Merit List, tentatively, during the 4th week of June 2019. The Merit List for UP MBBS and BDS Programme will be prepared on the basis of the candidates performance in the NEET 2019.Other than that, factors such number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of UP MBBS 2019 Counseling. Counseling will stretch around 2-3 rounds. However, it will depend on how fast the seats are being filled.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will be informed all about the 2019 Merit List for UP MBBS and BDS programmes. This will include the schedule for the UP MBBS Merit Release, Cut offs, viewing procedure, etc.
UP MBBS 2019 Merit List Release Date
Merit List for UP MBBS 2019 Admission will be released by Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow, provisionally, around the 4th week of June 2019. Check the important dates revolving around UP MBBS 2019 Merit List.
|1||Online Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||First Merit List Release||4th week of June 2019|
|4||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|5||First Seat Allotment Result||1st week of July 2019|
|6||Second UP MBBS Merit List||2nd week of July 2019|
|7||Second Round of Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|8||Mop up Round||4th week of July 2019|
How to Check UP MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the UP MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the UP MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20.
Here is how one can check the UP MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of UP MBBS Medical UG Admission 2019
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for UP MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in UP MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what a candidates can expect upon accessing the UP MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- UP Category
- UP Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- UP State Merit
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, DMET has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test score in Biology will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- If tie still remains, candidates with lower number of wrong answer will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
UP MBBS 2019 Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 and who appear in the UP MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the UP MBBS Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and UP MBBS BDS Merit List 2019. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form