Kerala MBBS Merit List 2020: Note that the Phase-1 of the admission process is over. The notification for Phase-II will be released soon. The merit list will be released for each category. The Merit List of Kerala MBBS will be available online on the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates can check their respective merit list through Candidate Login. However, you can also check the KEAM Toppers List here. The Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List will release on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. Candidates who have submitted the application form successfully have the chance to have their name on the merit list. The Merit List of the candidate will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order. In this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding Kerala MBBS State Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Phase-1 of the admission procedure is over, and hence the merit list will be published soon. The link to the merit list will be provided here. Keep checking the concerning websites frequently for updates.
Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List – Highlights
- The Merit List will be available online.
- The merit list provides the candidate’s state merit rank.
- A separate Merit List will be released for each category.
- Candidate with the name on the Merit List will be eligible for counselling and the Kerala MBBS Admission process.
- Kerala State Rank List include candidate’s name, application number, category, state merit rank, NEET roll no., NEET rank, NEET score, and NEET percentile score.
When will the Kerala MBBS Merit List be Released?
The KEAM Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List is expected to release in the month of June/July 2020. Candidates who have filled the Kerala MBBS Application Form will be able to participate in the admission process. However, you can check the tentative dates below for a better understanding of the schedule. Once the dates are released, we will update it here as well.
Tentative Schedule of KEAM MBBS Merit List pdf
|13th September 2020|
Kerala Medical Online Application Starts (Second Phase)
|– To be Announced –|
Last Date to fill the application form (Second Phase)
|– To be Announced –|
Submission of NEET result details
|– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification for the NRI Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Kerala MBBS Merit List pdf||– To be Announced –|
|Submitting Options||– To be Announced –|
|First Round Counselling Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Remittance of Admission Fees and Reporting to college||– To be Announced –|
|The window for Online Option Confirmation||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking (Round II)||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of Round II Counselling Result||– To be Announced –|
How do I download KEAM NEET 2020 Merit List pdf?
You can check and download the merit list directly from here. Otherwise, you can check the merit list by following the steps below-
- Visit the official website of CEE- cee.kerala.org
- Click on the Link of the merit list.
- Enter the login credentials – CEE Application Number, Date of birth, and Access Code on the candidate portal
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The Merit List will be available on the screen
- Search your name and take the printout of the application form.
Kerala MBBS Merit List (Category-Wise)
The Commissioner of the Entrance Exams (CEE) releases the Kerala NEET Merit List in various category-wise as well. It offers around 3182 MBBS and 2077 BDS Seats in the Kerala Government and Private Institutes. Also, candidates included in the merit list will be eligible for the 85% State Quota Seats. The remaining 15% Seats will be reserved for the candidates under All India Quota. The Kerala NEET seat allotment of such candidates will be done by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee based on NEET 2020 marks. Thus, the types of the category-wise merit list that are released by KEAM Kerala are as follows-
- Kerala NEET Common Merit List
- Category-Wise Merit List (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Minority Quota Rank List
- Ayurveda Kerala Rank List
- NRI Quota Merit List
- EWS Merit List pdf
- PWD Merit List
Download Kerala State MBBS Merit List 2020 (Category-Wise)
|Kerala MBBS Common Merit List||–|
|Category-Wise Merit List||–|
|NRI Quota Merit List pdf||–|
|Kerala PWD Merit List||–|
|EWS Category Merit List||–|
|Ayurveda Kerala Rank List||–|
|Minority Quota Merit List||–|
Details printed on Kerala NEET Merit List 2020
The Details that are printed on the Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank (State and All India)
- NEET Percentile
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Kerala MBBS and BDS Merit List- Cutoff and Percentile
|Category||NEET Cutoff Percentile||2019||2018||2017|
Tie-Breaker Criteria of Kerala NEET Merit List
If two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking policy is applicable. Thus, the tie-breaking conditions are as follows-
- Candidates with more marks in Biology will receive a higher rank.
- If the marks are still the same, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- After that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate with the least number of the wrong will get a better rank
- If still, the tie exists then the candidate with older age will get a higher rank.
Kerala NEET Medical Toppers List 2019
|Rank/Position||Name of the Candidate||City/Place||NEET 2019 Scores|
|2||Hrudaya Lakshmi Bose||Kasargod||687|
|4||Aslam Vhad A||Idukki||680|
Download Previous Year KEAM NEET Merit List
Candidates here can check and download the previous year’s merit list pdf of 2019, 2018, 2017 etc. You can download the Merit List pdf for free.
Common merit list
Category-wise merit list
Minority quota list
Ayurveda Merit List
NRI quota merit list
EWS Merit List
PwD merit list
Kerala MBBS 2018 Merit List pdf (Category-Wise)
|Kerala MBBS Common Merit List||Click to Download|
|Category Wise Rank List (MBBS/BDS/BUMS/BSMS)||Click to Download|
|Kerala Minority MBBS Merit List pdf||–|
|NRI Quota Merit List pdf||Click Here to Download|
|KEAM PWD Rank List||–|
Kerala MBBS 2017 Merit List and Statistics
The Government of Kerala had released the Merit List of Kerala MBBS on 14th July 2017. A total of 51, 107 candidates have applied for the NEET from Kerala State.
|Kerala 2017 MBBS Merit List||Download Here|
|KEAM Kerala Ayurveda Merit List pdf 2017||Download Here|
The Merit List includes the name of those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and have qualified NEET with good scores. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications. The names shortlisted in the merit list will be called for Counselling Round.
Kerala MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020
The Kerala MBBS Counselling will begin soon after the release of the merit list. It will be the last and final round of the admission process. It is further compulsory for all merit students to take part in it. In this admission round, the students will go through the document verification and seat allotment process. For the verification process, the students will have to produce the photocopies and original documents. The details of the counselling round will be available on the official website of the conducting body.