Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET admit card 2021 in the official site of KEA. Candidates need to have the KCET hall ticket in order to appear in the exam. Without the admit card no one will be allowed to sit for the exam as it acts as an identity of the person on the day of the exam. KCET Admit card 2021 can be downloaded by using the login credential. Only the successful registered candidates will be able to download the hall ticket. Details such as application number and password are important for downloading the hall ticket. Read the article o know about the date, procedure to download, etc.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KCET Admit Card 2021 Date
It is very important for the candidates to be aware of the important date regarding the KCET 2021. Once the time is over, no one will be able to download the admit card. Hence the KCET hall ticket date is mentioned below.
|Release of admit card||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|KCET 2021||4th week of Apr 2021|
|KCET in Kannada language (only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||1st week of May 2021|
KCET 2021 Admit Card Important Facts
- The kea.kar.nic.in admit, card 2021 will be released for only those candidates who have filled the application form correctly.
- Admit card will be issued in the online mode only. The KCET Admit card 2021 will not be sent by post, courier or e-mail.
- Candidate must check that all the details on their Admit Card issued is correct.
- The KCET 2021 Admit Card has to be preserved till the admission procedure is over.
- No candidate will be allowed to use any kind of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, or wristwatches inside the exam hall.
- The candidate must report to only the allotted exam center printed on the KCET 2021 Hall Ticket.
How To Download The KCET Hall Ticket 2021?
In order to download the admit card of KCET 2021, candidates have to follow certain procedures. Look at the steps mention below in order to download the hall ticket.
- Go to the official website. (http://kea.kar.nic.in/) or click on the link available here (at the time of the event).
- Enter your KCET 2021 Application number and date of birth.
- KCET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the same.
Details Mention In The KCET Admit Card
Alist of information is available on the KCET hall ticket. Candidates are advised to look at the details carefully.
The following details will be there on the hall ticket of KCET.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Photo and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre address
- Reporting Time
- Exam Guidelines
Rectification Of Errors In The KCET Admit Card
As soon as candidates download the admit card, they need to check the details mentioned on it carefully. They need to go through the details mention in the admit card is correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy then the candidates have to inform the concerned authority without any delay.
The contact details of KEA are as follows:
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
E-Mail: [email protected]
Important Documents To Be Carried Along With The Admit card
On the day of the exam, apart from the admit card, candidates need to have certain documents along with it. This is mainly done for verification purposes. If the candidates have the KCET admit card and were unable to produce any document for verification then they will be debarred from giving the exam. So it is very essential for the candidates to carry documents such as:
- Passport size colored photograph (same as on the application form)
- Any government-approved photo id proof needs to be carried. Some of the valid id proofs are:
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID
KCET 2021 Exam Centers
The allotted exam center of KCET 2021 will be mentioned on the KCET Admit card 2021. Check out the list of KCET 2021 Exam centers given in the table below:
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
|14.||Bijapur||32.||K G F||50.||Udupi 1|