KEA KCET Admit Card 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET admit card 2021 on the official site of KEA on the scheduled date. Candidates need to have the downloaded KEA KCET hall ticket 2021 in order to appear in the exam. Without the KCET admit card no one will be allowed to sit for the exam as it acts as an identity of the person on the day of the entrance exam. KCET Admit card 2021 can be downloaded by using the login credential. Only the successful registered candidates will be able to download the KCET hall ticket 2021. Details such as application number and password are important for downloading the KEA KCET hall ticket. Read the article o know about the release date, procedure to download, etc.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Date 2021
It is very important for the candidates to be aware of the important release date regarding KCET 2021 admit card @ kea.kar.nic. Once the time is over, no one will be able to download the admit card. Hence the KCET hall ticket download date is mentioned below.
|release date of KEA KCET admit card||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|KCET 2021||4th week of Apr 2021|
|KCET in Kannada language (only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||1st week of May 2021|
KCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021 Download Date & Important Facts
KCET Hall Ticket 2021 download is vital in order to sit for the exam, however, the candidates must keep certain points in mind. Check them out below.
- kea.kar.nic.in admit card 2021 will be released for only those candidates who have filled the KCET application form correctly.
- KCET Hall Ticket will be issued in the online mode only in the month of April 2021. The KEA KCET Admit card 2021 will not be sent by post, courier or e-mail.
- Candidate must check that all the details on their KEA KCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card issued is correct.
- The KCET 2021 Admit Card has to be preserved till the admission procedure is over.
- No candidate will be allowed to use any kind of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, or wristwatches inside the exam hall.
- The candidate must report to only the allotted exam center printed on the downloaded KEA KCET Hall Ticket.
How To Download KEA KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021?
In order to download the admit card of KEA KCET 2021, candidates have to follow certain procedures. Look at the steps mention below in order to download the KCET hall ticket/admit card.
- Go to the official website (kea.kar.nic.in) or click on the link available here (at the time of the event).
- Enter your KCET Application Form number and date of birth.
- KEA KCET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the KCET Hall Ticket 2021.
Details Mention On The KEA KCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021
A list of information is available on the KCET admit card. Candidates are advised to look at the details carefully.
The following details will be there on the admit card/ hall ticket of KCET 2021.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Photo and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre address
- Reporting Time
- Exam Guidelines
KCET 2021 Admit Card & Other Documents Required Along With It
On the day of the KCET exam, apart from the KCET admit card, candidates need to have certain documents along with it. This is mainly done for verification purposes. If the candidates have the KCET hall ticket and were unable to produce any document for verification then they will be debarred from giving the exam. So it is very essential for the candidates to carry documents such as:
- Passport size colored photograph (same as on the application form)
- Any government-approved photo id proof needs to be carried. Some of the valid id proofs are:
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID
Rectification Of Errors On The KEA KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021
Download the hall ticket of KCET @ kea.kar.nic & thereafter, the candidate need to check the details mentioned on it carefully. They need to go through the details mention in the admit card is correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy then the candidates have to inform the concerned authority without any delay.
The contact details of KEA are as follows:
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
E-Mail: [email protected]
KEA KCET Examination Centres 2021
KCET Admit card 2021 will mention the allotted exam centres. Check out the list of KCET 2021 Exam Centres given in the table below:
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
|14.||Bijapur||32.||K G F||50.||Udupi 1|
FAQS For KCET Admit Card 2021 Download
For any queries regarding the KCET admit card/hall ticket download & date, please write to us.