Candidates need to have the downloaded KCET hall ticket 2022 in order to appear in the exam. Without the KCET admit card no one will be allowed to sit for the exam as it acts as an identity of the person on the day of the KCET exam. The KCET 2022 Admit card can be downloaded by using the login credential at the KCET official website (kea.kar.nic.in). Only the successful registered candidates will be able to download the KEA hall ticket 2022. Furthermore, details such as the applicable registration form number and password are important for downloading the admit card. Read the article to know more about the KCET admit card 2022 release & last date, the procedure to download, etc.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KEA KAR KCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date 2022
It is very important for the candidates to be aware of the important release date regarding KCET 2022 admit card on the official website (kea.kar.nic.in). Once the time is over, no one will be able to download the admit card. Hence the KEA KAR KCET hall ticket download date is mentioned below.
|Release date of KEA KCET admit card||2nd week of July 2022|
|KCET 2022||Last week of July 2022|
|KCET in Kannada language (only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||Notify Later|
KEA KAR KCET Hall Ticket 2022 Download Date & Important Facts
Downloading hall ticket is vital in order to sit for the KEA KCET exam. However, the candidates must keep certain points in mind. Check them out below.
- kea.kar.nic.in will be released for only those candidates who have filled the KCET application form correctly.
- the admit card will be issued in online mode only in the month of July 2022. The Admit card will not be sent by post, courier, or e-mail.
- Candidate must check that all the details on their KEA KAR KCET Hall Ticket issued is correct.
- The KCET Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the admission procedure is over.
- No candidate will be allowed to use any kind of electronic device like mobile phones, calculators, or wristwatches inside the exam hall.
- The candidate must report to only the allotted exam center printed on the downloaded KEA KAR KCET Hall Ticket.
How To Download KEA KAR KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022?
In order to download the admit card of KEA KCET 2022, candidates have to follow certain procedures. Look at the steps mention below in order to download the KCET hall ticket.
- Go to the KEA KCET official website (kea.kar.nic.in) or click on the link available here (at the time of the event).
- Enter your KEA KAR KCET Application Form number and date of birth.
- KEA KAR KCET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the KCET Hall Ticket 2022.
Details Mention On The Downloaded KCET Hall Ticket 2022
A list of information is available on the admit card. Candidates are advised to look at the details carefully.
The following details will be there on the hall ticket of KEA KAR KCET 2022.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Photo and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre address
- Reporting Time
- Exam Guidelines
KCET 2022 Admit Card & Other Documents Required Along With It
On the day of the KCET exam, apart from the KEA KAR KCET admit card, candidates need to have certain documents along with it. This is mainly done for verification purposes. If the candidates have the KEA KCET hall ticket and were unable to produce any document for verification then they will be debarred from giving the KEA KCET exam. So it is very essential for the candidates to carry documents such as:
- Passport size colored photograph (same as on the application form)
- Any government-approved photo id proof needs to be carried. Some of the valid id proofs are:
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID
Rectification Of Errors On The Downloaded KEA KAR KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022
Download the hall ticket of KCET 2022 @ the official website (kea.kar.nic.in) & thereafter, the candidate needs to check the details mentioned on it carefully. They need to go through the details mention in the KCET admit card is correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy then the candidates have to inform the concerned authority without any delay.
The contact details of KEA KCET 2022 are as follows:
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
E-Mail: [email protected]
KEA KAR KCET Entrance Examination Centres 2022
KEA KAR KCET Admit card 2022 will mention the allotted exam centres. Check out the list of KCET 2022 Exam Centres given in the table below:
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
|14.||Bijapur||32.||K G F||50.||Udupi 1|
FAQs For KCET Admit Card 2022 Download
For any queries regarding the KCET 2022 admit card/hall ticket download & date, please write to us.