KEA KCET Admit Card 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET admit card 2021 on the official website of KEA on the 13th August. Candidates need to have the downloaded KCET hall ticket 2021 in order to appear in the exam. Without the KCET admit card no one will be allowed to sit for the exam as it acts as an identity of the person on the day of the KCET exam. The KCET Admit card 2021 can be downloaded by using the login credential at the KCET official website (kea.kar.nic.in). Only the successful registered candidates will be able to download the KEA hall ticket 2021. Furthermore, details such as the application registration form number and password are important for downloading the admit card. Read the article to know more about the KCET admit card 2021 release & last date, the procedure to download, etc.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
KCET 2021 Exam Hall Ticket Download Latest News
- KCET Admit Card Will Be Releasing Soon! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
- KEA Has Released KCET Exam Press Release. It Will Be Conducted On 7th-8th July 2021!
KEA KAR KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Date 2021
It is very important for the candidates to be aware of the important release date regarding KCET 2021 admit card on the official website (kea.kar.nic.in). Once the time is over, no one will be able to download the admit card. Hence the KEA KAR KCET hall ticket download date is mentioned below.
|Release date of KEA KCET admit card||13th August 2021|
|KCET 2021||28th & 29th August 2021|
|KCET in Kannada language (only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||30th August 2021|
KEA KAR KCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021 Download Date & Important Facts
Downloading KCET Hall Ticket 2021 is vital in order to sit for the KEA KCET exam. However, the candidates must keep certain points in mind. Check them out below.
- kea.kar.nic.in admit card 2021 will be released for only those candidates who have filled the KCET application form correctly.
- KCET Admit card will be issued in the online mode only in the month of April 2021. The KEA KCET Admit card 2021 will not be sent by post, courier, or e-mail.
- Candidate must check that all the details on their KEA KAR KCET Hall Ticket issued is correct.
- The KCET Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the admission procedure is over.
- No candidate will be allowed to use any kind of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, or wristwatches inside the exam hall.
- The candidate must report to only the allotted exam center printed on the downloaded KEA KAR KCET Hall Ticket.
How To Download KEA KAR KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021?
In order to download the admit card of KEA KCET 2021, candidates have to follow certain procedures. Look at the steps mention below in order to download the KCET hall ticket.
- Go to the KEA KCET official website (kea.kar.nic.in) or click on the link available here (at the time of the event).
- Enter your KEA KAR KCET Application Form number and date of birth.
- KEA KAR KCET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the KCET Hall Ticket 2021.
Details Mention On The Downloaded KCET Hall Ticket 2021
A list of information is available on the KEA KCET exam admit card. Candidates are advised to look at the details carefully.
The following details will be there on the hall ticket of KEA KAR KCET 2021.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Photo and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre address
- Reporting Time
- Exam Guidelines
KCET 2021 Admit Card & Other Documents Required Along With It
On the day of the KCET exam, apart from the KEA KAR KCET admit card, candidates need to have certain documents along with it. This is mainly done for verification purposes. If the candidates have the KEA KCET hall ticket and were unable to produce any document for verification then they will be debarred from giving the KEA KCET exam. So it is very essential for the candidates to carry documents such as:
- Passport size colored photograph (same as on the application form)
- Any government-approved photo id proof needs to be carried. Some of the valid id proofs are:
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID
Rectification Of Errors On The Downloaded KEA KAR KCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021
Download the hall ticket of KCET 2021 @ the official website (kea.kar.nic.in) & thereafter, the candidate needs to check the details mentioned on it carefully. They need to go through the details mention in the KCET admit card is correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy then the candidates have to inform the concerned authority without any delay.
The contact details of KEA KCET 2021 are as follows:
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
E-Mail: [email protected]
KEA KAR KCET Entrance Examination Centres 2021
KEA KAR KCET Admit card 2021 will mention the allotted exam centres. Check out the list of KCET 2021 Exam Centres given in the table below:
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
|14.||Bijapur||32.||K G F||50.||Udupi 1|
FAQs For KCET Admit Card 2021 Download
For any queries regarding the KCET 2021 admit card/hall ticket download & date, please write to us.